ARC Chimney Sweeps

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

4670 Woodbine Rd

Pace, FL 32571

Professional Chimney Sweep Services, Servicing from Tallahassee to New Orleans. Providing great in home customer service the chimney industry has ever seen was the reason why ARC Chimney Sweeps was founded. We not only have a grueling interview process and hire only the best candidates, but we believe that our technicians go above and beyond all expectations. We believe in the philosophy that it's easier to train a nice person to be good at chimney’s than a person that’s good at chimneys to be nice. We exude customer service, and it shows in our performance and ratings. Making you satisfied or happy isn't our only goal, having you excited about using us annually is! Customer satisfaction guarantee on all work. Our technicians have some of the best training in the area. Our quality of work will not be matched. All of our services come with a warranty. We never cut corners and use only the best products when dealing with your chimney, furthermore, unlike most other companies we invite you to ask us questions. We want you to feel comfortable putting a fire inside your beautiful home. Having a fireplace is one of the most rewarding things about owning your own home, and having confidence in its safety is paramount. DBA - ARC Home Services....

chimney repair (439)chimney sweep (304)fireplace services (144)chimney cap repair (66)gas fireplace repair (36)dryer vent cleaning (6)gas leak repair (3)gutter cleaning (2)firewood company (1)

08/06/2021

Great! Prompt,professional,courteous service for a great price.

Description of Work
Chimney cap, chimney sweeping

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/03/2021

First they are booked out for 3 months and if you need quick repair, this is not it. I could wait so I used them. I had them put a blank on my chimney and tell me where water was coming in. they did a water test and said it is coming in brick. Wanted me to pay an additional $2100 to waterseal it!! I paid $250 for 5 gallons of the best on market and did it myself in 4 hours. They admitted the seal ...

Description of Work
They know their stuff, but you pay for that knowledge

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

12/23/2020

TJ and Justin arrived on time and did a very good job. They answered all of my questions and their work was outstanding.

Description of Work
Removal of the old chimney cap and installation of the new aluminum cap.

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/11/2020

There was a lot of deterioration inside the chimney which made it unsafe to use. Michael and Wayne were very professional and presented us with an estimate for repairs. We have hired them to come back and do the work to insure my fireplace is safe and in good working order.

Description of Work
We never used the chimney so we had them do an inspection.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

12/05/2020

It went great! TJ was very polite, punctual and fast!

Description of Work
chimney needed repair

Category chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

11/05/2020

It was good. the first appointment was early which was a little inconvenient , but understandable. The appointment for repair was punctual and took only a short time. Kyle was professional and courteous. I found the price a little high, but the work and professionalism were appropriate for the cost. I would use again and I have referred the company to my friends and neighbors. Glenda Wood

Description of Work
chimney inspected and swept

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/29/2020

They were phenomenal. They came out within 48 hours and were done in an hour. Awesome work.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/29/2020

Justin and Michael were on time, in fact came early! They were very nice, professional and got the job done. I would highly recommend those two!

Description of Work
reinstalled lock top dampers in chimney from Hurricane Sally damage

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/28/2020

The tech service men, Kyle and Brandon, were here on time, very knowledgeable and intent on solving our problem. They explained the problems and gave a full explanation of how they would resolve the issues. Could not have been more pleased with their work. We would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Dryer vent repair and dryer assessment.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/23/2020

The crew was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. They actually saved me money and it was their recommendation! I am very pleased with their work, so far. Just completed sealing my chimney from leakage so time will tell if this fixed my problems, but I feel confident that it will.

Description of Work
Leak-proof chimney

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Chimneys - Cleaning, Inspections, Relining, Caps, Waterproofing, & Animal Removal.