Unique Flooring & Design

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2014

2200 Winter Springs Blvd Suite 105

Oviedo, FL 32765

We are veteran owned & operated family business specializing in flooring sales and installations serving the Central Florida are for over 25 years. We offer financing, discounts to veteran and senior citizens....

04/20/2020

Luis S.

Work was completed on or ahead of schedule and within budget. Very pleasant and professional services and consultation provided with no unpleasant surprises. I reached out to other customers that had used Unique Flooring and they had similar experiences. I highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Major renovation- remove and replace floors (2736 sq. ft.), 4 bathroom and 1 kitchen tile, and remove cabinets and soffits.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,architect,home remodeling

09/20/2019

Rick S.

Outstanding! They're professional and friendly. Top quality work, reliable and prompt.

Description of Work
They installed a dining room floor and they installed baseboards in my garage.

Category flooring contractor

08/15/2019

Kristin B.

Unique flooring and design did an amazing job on our floors, from the beginning Nelson the owner and his staff were helpful, professional and knowledgeable, they helped us through the flooring selection process which we had no idea what we wanted but he they made it easy for us. The installation crew was awesome the moved our furniture with care and covered everything with plastic and did a beautiful installation of wood tile and hardwood floors. We are very pleased with the price and service and highly recommend Unique flooring and design.

Description of Work
Wood tile and hardwood floors

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

03/17/2016

Denise E.

I cannot recommend Unique Flooring enough. From the very first contact with Nelson to the final inspection, this was the smoothest dealing with a company I have ever had. All promises made were kept; all appointments were done on time; every single worker who entered my home was punctual, respectful, knowledgable and non-intrusive. This was a 4 day project, and the workers cleaned up each day before they left. When the project was done, I went to the showroom to give Nelson the check for the balance of the job, which I had made out in advance. While there, I mentioned to Nelson that I had a concern about some minor issues with the stairs. Nelson promised to come by and do whatever it took to make me happy. Now mind you, I paid him in full at that point since I had already made out the check. Nelson came to my home on 3 different occasions after that until he found the right solution to the issue. I was absolutely shocked that he immediately offered to pull all the stairs out and do them over if I was my happy with the solution. I was blown away. Nelson not only talks the talk about customer satisfaction, he walks the walk. The best part - he was $1,000 less then the other estimates I had received. He was the ONLY one who guaranteed no additional costs beyond the estimate. Other estimates would not make that commitment - saying that they couldn't foresee what the contractor might find (i.e. A lot of leveling) that might be an additional charge. Another estimate wanted to charge me an additional $100.00 to have the pool table in the bonus room moved. With Unique Flooring, everything is included - no surprises. You absolutely will not be disappointed - this is a wonderful company run by a very customer service oriented army veteran. Class act all the way.

Description of Work
Ripped up old carpeting and Installed laminate on stairs, 2nd floor hallways and large bonus room. Ripped up old carpet in 3 large bedrooms and replaced with new carpeting.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

D & M Flooring Services Inc

As a family owned and operated company since 1977, D&M Flooring knows quality-it's what our customers receive with every completed D&M Flooring project. Our nationwide buying power means consistently low prices for you, ensuring a high caliber product you expect at a price you can afford. D&M Flooring is certified by the National Wood Flooring Association, as well as by many other Wood, Laminate and Carpet companies, so you can be assured that we can handle any flooring project-large or small-in a professional, efficient manner. From central Florida's top builders to average homeowners, each of our customers can attest to the fact that D&M Flooring is founded upon quality workmanship and excellent service. All of our work is in-house, with absolutely no subcontracting, and our entire crew is licensed, certified, and insured. Come visit our 24 hour showroom, where you can purchase wood flooring from around the world, and contact us right away to discuss how we can fulfill your hardwood flooring needs!

MPJ Remodeling and Reconstruction

We work with tile, we renovate your house, your bathroom, your living room, your kitchen and much more. We are very punctual with the service, we do everything on time with perfection and cleanliness. And at a very affordable price.And we make your budget for free

Varneys Construction Inc

We are a Father and Son Operation We are a Design and Remodeling Company. We Utilize Autocad in our presentations. We create Themes, Hues with a project or the whole home. How can we be of service.

Flooring sales and installation. We offer free estimates, Lifetime installation warranty, financing, and discounts for veterans and senior citizens.

n/a