ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

809 Eyrie Dr

Oviedo, FL 32765

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

HVAC Companies202132714
Removal of a old Bryant system. Installed new carrier system with copper lines, drain line, low voltage, platform top, return box, float switch, Carrier Edge thermostat & new carrier outdoor unit. These are pictures of the old air handler to new air handler

Ed & Kerri Hearsay, along with Patrick Cheney & Eddie Hearsay Jr. are the proud owners of ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist, Inc. Ed has a Florida Contractor License as well as NADCA certification. Kerri has an extensive business background and has operated ABC Air Duct Cleaning in Orlando for over 25 years. Eddie, Jr. grew up in the family business and has been servicing Orlando area clients for over a decade. Eddie’s a graduate from the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration technology (HVAC) program at Southern Technical College. Patrick was born and raised here in central Florida. He has been in the A/C industry for the past 17 years and has always taken pride in his work and enjoys helping people solve their heating and cooling problems. ABC Air & Heat specializes in residential and light commercial sales and service, and has technicians capable of repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC equipment....
New Carrier System project

HVAC Companies

202132714

HVAC Companies (94)insulation (7)air duct cleaning (1)

05/17/2022

Cecilia N.

Thomas was so patient and kind. He explained what he was doing and why it needed to be done. I appreciated his time in teaching me as I love to learn new things. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/06/2022

Jaime M.

We love ABC! So glad they were able to figure out our problem and get it fixed quick! Very glad that we have them to take care of all of our HVAC needs!

Description of Work
Upstairs AC wasn't working

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

03/31/2022

Bill K.

Prompt service, fair quote, excellent work, spent extra time without any up-charge. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Duct installation for range hood

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/29/2022

Amy C.

I've been using ABC for over a year now. They told me that my AC was on its last leg last year and they I had until about January 2022 before it'd give out. It lasted a little longer, but when it did fail they got us worked in. They not only installed the new Carrier unit and compressor but moved it to a new spot as the old one took up a lot of our backyard.

Description of Work
New air conditioning unit

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/28/2022

Ana R.

It went great! I had been told by a different company that it would take a month to get a new AC unit. However, Patrick was great and he was able to get me a new unit within a week. He was very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Also, the installers, Brandon and Luis, were extremely polite, and answered all of my questions. They were fast workers and cleaned up after themselves. Patrick came by my house after the installation to make sure everything was working properly. I am very happy with the service I received!

Description of Work
AC Unit was replaced.

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/16/2022

Diana D.

AAA+ on knowledge, timeliness, integrity It started with our thermostat turning off around 5 p.m. We called the company but they had already just closed. We left a message and within minutes, Nicole called back. We described the problem and she recommended that we clear the drain valve and reset a switch. Unfortunately, we were not able to figure out what she was describing. She offered to send a technician out that night and within an hour Thomas, the repairman, arrived. He cleared the line, reset the switch and the repair job was completed. The service call cost was extremely reasonable - $90, considering that he spent more than two hours on an after-hours call. Our A/C is more than 16 years old and well past the time for an upgrade. At OUR request, Thomas spent additional time going over the features and benefits of new systems and helping us select for a new install. Of course, having done this, the company waived our service call fee! Less than a week later, the install team – Trip and Brandon - arrived to install the new system. Courteous, professional, helpful, knowledgeable, hard working……. There simply are not enough adjectives to describe how diligently they worked and how impressed we were with them both. This company was not a name we recognized – having lived in this area for the last 25 years. Nonetheless, based on their professionalism and courtesy from the moment of the first phone handled by Nicole, then the initial service provided by Thomas and topped off by the install performed by Trip and Brandon, we are certain that we selected the best company to win our business. I highly recommend!!!! RB

Description of Work
First an Airconditioning Service Call and then an Air Conditioning Installation

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

02/26/2022

brian A.

Aaron was great....would want to use him again.

Description of Work
A/C Was broke

Work Completed On 02/26/2022

01/07/2022

Ed H.

ABC's response to my need for new units was unprecedented, repairing one at no charge until new units could arrive. I am extremely grateful for Herb's knowledge of the project and assistance with several items outside the contracted scope. Brandon and the crew were professional, clean, considerate, and instructional. Overall, 2 new systems, an exceptional contractor.

Description of Work
Replace 2 AC systems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

12/23/2021

Paddy F.

Work was done as contracted. Clean work area. On task throughout job. Aaron did a great job. Thorough with explanations. Polite and professional. Has used this company for years.

Description of Work
Repair replace coil

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

12/21/2021

Edwin D.

On Friday, Dec 10th, around noon, one of their long-established clients called Eddie, the company owner, to see if they could send an experienced technician to my home tackled that day to inspect two non-functional AC units, mainly as a consultation. That Friday, around 8 PM, Corey arrived for that inspection. He was very courteous and professional and immediately tackled the urgent issue. I already knew the cause of the problem. Still, I wanted to see if they could assess the system and tell me what I should do because my previous company's explanations and options offered were not my like. Their technician was right in describing the problem and the possible solutions. The next day I met Eddiie, we discussed the problem and potential solution. He was very professional, and I never felt I was hearing a selling speech. We ordered the units and scheduled their prompt installation the following Monday. His crew was here on time, and I got to greet and meet everyone working in my home that day (Brandon, Tripp, Lovie, Bruce, Herb, and Coorey). They knew what they were doing, and they were professional, courteous, and friendly. They made this experience easy, and I likely will get their maintenance program.

Description of Work
I have a large custom home in College Park with three system units installed 12 years ago.two of which went down suddenly, as they were maintenance by another local company. I urgently needed a replacement of two non-functional AC units

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc

How is ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc overall rated?

ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc open?

ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc is open:

What payment options does ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc provide

ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing

Does ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offers free project estimates.

Does ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc?

Yes, ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offers warranties.

What services does ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offer?

ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc offers the following services: Air Conditioning Service & Repair,Installations; Heating Service & Repair, Installations; Air Purifiers, Air Duct Sealing, Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning and Attic Insulation.