Wayne's Solar, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2011

357 Andrews St.

Ormond Beach, FL 32174

All products are American made, Free Estimates, 100% Financing available. Additional phones - 844.4WAYNES....

06/03/2021

Jim K.

Wayne’s Solar blew away the competition on price and EVERYONE I dealt with there was super. They did an excellent job and the technicians who came to my house went above and beyond the scope of their work. First pointing out an unrelated issue on my roof and then helping diagnose a problem with my pool's plumbing where the pump kept losing it’s prime. I’d like to thank Skip who organized everything, Chris S. the tech who went above and beyond and Corin for being helpful and friendly whenever I called the office. I used another solar company in the past but I definitely won’t in the future!

Description of Work
Passive solar for pool.

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

02/22/2021

K O.

Awful. We called to get an appt for an estimate to fix our panel leak. Our kids were coming home from college so we had 3 weeks to get it fixed before the visit. They told us they were booked solid and they would keep us in mind and call us to schedule when a service appt came up. Naturally I called another company that showed up 2 days later and fixed the problem. Weeks later I get a bill from Wayne’s Solar for $175 claiming they fixed the problem just last week. Confused I called and they said they came out and fixed a pinhole leak and added some shutoff valve without our knowledge or consent. They never called to say they were coming and never gave us an estimate before they completed the work that they say they completed. They could have charged anything or done anything! Who just goes ahead during an estimate and does whatever they want???? Called to discuss it and only after we agreed to pay half did they apologize for dropping the ball but somehow they feel justified coming to our home without an appointment and doing whatever they wanted for whatever they want to charge us?? I feel it’s criminal. My husband didn’t want the headache of dealing with the absolutely obnoxious service person any longer so said we would just pay half so they will go away. Be forewarned. They are shady and accept zero responsibility for their unprofessional and unauthorized service call. Will be filing a complaint with the BBB. This isn’t an acceptable or legal business practice in FL.

Description of Work
Solar Panel Leak

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

07/18/2020

Gloria T.

Fabulous. Installed my solar heater for pool in 2019 and resurfaced my pool and deck in 2020. Always responsive, professional and fast. Any follow up questions/concerns are addressed immediately and their sales staff (Donnie & Jamie are who I dealt with) are extremely competent and can have a detailed conversation about any components of the system you have questions about. Also, they are polite, professional, and considerate to your schedule.

Description of Work
Solar pool heater, pool resurfacing, deck pressure wash and colorsealed

11/18/2019

aaron S.

Donnie was awesome, gave us the best price on solar out of all our estimates without having to negotiate, was continually on point, on schedule, great at communicating when we had questions, or to give us updates, found us more ways to save by replacing our inefficient pool pump and old inefficient water heaters, and we are up and running selling excess energy to our electric company. His installers, plumber, and electricians were outstanding. And everyone was super nice and helpful. We couldn’t be more satisfied. Quality and customer service was perfect.

Description of Work
Solar install, variable speed pool pump, heat pump water heater

06/03/2017

STEPHEN AND DEBORAH D.

It went very well. Our project was on time, performed without any problems, and had the desired result (i.e., now our electric bill from FPL is about $9/month). Gloria was our main point of contact at the company, and she is so helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Had solar water heater system installed plus additional solar panels to provide electrical services to our home.

Category water heater repair,solar panels

11/04/2016

Deborah E.

Flawless. Very professional. Jamie is very knowledgeable and so willing to answer any inquiries, even a few years after the job.

Description of Work
So,ar attic fan, hot water panel, and solar for pool

11/04/2016

Eileen G.

Wayne solar was reasonable price for our solar panels! They are very professional and customer service is fantastic! If you need your pool heated please call them! They are quick and fast to respond for service you need in future ! Call Wayne Solar!! I have been a customer for over 17 years!!!

Description of Work
Wayne solar installed solar panels for our pool 17 years ago! Outstanding service for all 17 years!

10/27/2016

Chris L.

I recently purchased a home that had an extensive solar package (solar pool system and house solar heater) that was installed by Wayne’s Solar in 2008. The complexity of these systems is daunting compared to what I was used to up North before moving to Florida. The manuals were not enough – when I suspected a leak in the pool system, Wayne’s Solar was in my neighborhood and promptly came to the home and within a couple of minutes repaired the leak at an extremely reasonable cost. The tech, while here gave me a quick orientation on the pool system and water heater followed up by a call with Aaron at their main office who walked me through every item in the system, how it worked, when installed, warranty information, and what kind of performance settings I should have based on the season. I went from confused and daunting to informed and confident. This customer service was very valuable to me and I know now I have a very good system that will save me on utility bills for years to come and how to keep the system tuned. These guys are truly passionate about solar and know their products right down to the serial numbers – that is the main takeaway for this review. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in solar panel for my pool and provided an orientation on my solar equipment.

Category pool cleaners,water heater repair

10/26/2016

Connie R.

The installers were nice and very quick.

Description of Work
We had a solar attic fan installed in our home in Palm Coast, Florida. This is a relatively inexpensive green energy technology that has really paid off, and then some. Basically a small solar panel on the roof powers a very strong fan in the attic, which goes off whenever it gets very hot up there. I don't even know it's there, but apparently it's working because my energy bill is very low.

10/26/2016

Henry and Laura S.

Whenever we have them do work at our home, they are professional, prompt and no non-sense get the job accomplished. Great outfit to do business with.

Description of Work
De-installed solar panel for our hot water system in order for us to have our roof replaced. Re-installed the same panel immediately following roof replacement.

Momentum Solar - Orlando

Momentum Solar is a top solar contractor specializing in new panel installation. Call us at (321) 335-1245 for a free quote! The company is committed to making solar panels affordable, providing savings for their clients, and helping the environment. We only offer new installation and do not offer repairs at this time.

Four Towns Plumbing Inc

Award winning. From its beginning as a residential service plumbing company in 2003, Four Towns Plumbing, Inc. has had remarkable success in the repair and remodeling market. We focused on residential systems… making repairs, remodels, and un-clogging drains. In 2005 we were called upon to bid on plumbing for commercial construction projects. Since working in the commercial arena we have completed 15 banks from Miami to Tampa to Jacksonville. We have completed jobs for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Ft. Stewart (Georgia) and Ft. Benning (Georgia). We also completed work at the Veterans Administration Poly-Trauma Center in Tampa. Through all of this growth our plumbers have gained invaluable experience working on all types of plumbing systems. We bring this experience to every job that we do for you, no matter the size, residential, or commercial. Additional contact name - Cory Juhlin.

Modern Plumbing Industries Inc

Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc., founded in 1975 specializes in Residential, Commercial and Industrial Construction. Services include Drain cleaning, Re-pipes, Leak detection, Backflow prevention and certification, Repair and Remodeling projects and more. Modern Plumbing is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to serve Central Florida with guaranteed work & materials. Licensed (State Certification CFC050570), Bonded and Insured.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    CVC56698
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Wayne's Solar, Inc.

How is Wayne's Solar, Inc. overall rated?

Wayne's Solar, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Wayne's Solar, Inc. open?

Wayne's Solar, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Wayne's Solar, Inc. provide

Wayne's Solar, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Wayne's Solar, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Wayne's Solar, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Wayne's Solar, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Wayne's Solar, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Wayne's Solar, Inc.?

Yes, Wayne's Solar, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Wayne's Solar, Inc. offer?

Wayne's Solar, Inc. offers the following services: Solar Electric Systems & Solar Water Heaters, Solar pool Heating, Solar panel repairs, Swimming Pool and Spa Electric Heat Pumps, Swimming pool and Spa Supplies, Solar Attic Ventilation.

Are there any services Wayne's Solar, Inc. does not offer?

ask for details