WAYNE'S ROOFING & SHEET METAL

Founded 1954 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Wayne's Roofing and Sheet Metal can provide you with a FREE estimate and solution to whatever your needs may be. Whether it's for the small repair, the re-roof of your house or commercial building, historical restorations, consultation of what to do on your house or specific type of material or profiles for your building. We will be more than happy to help serve you, the homeowner, the building owner, the architect, the engineer, with whatever your needs may be. We are only more than happy that you have chosen us to serve your needs. Please contact us for an no-obligation consultation about any needs you may have!...

Master Painter llc

Master Painter llc

2018 & 2019 Super Service Award winner! We will go above and beyond to guarantee our customers are happy and won't leave the job until it is done right! Master Painter, LLC, is locally owned and operated with 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty, integrity and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! BBB member since 2019, and we encourage you to follow us on Facebook & Instagram.

Offers by Master Painter llc  on Angi

05/15/2017

Wayne's Roofing gave us a bid that was not the least expensive, but not the most expensive either. We had Wayne's Roofing do a small job for us previously, so we went with them. Wayne's came out and completed the job efficiently. Whenever we had any concerns about the way the work was going, Steve with Wayne's addressed our concerns and had his crew complete any corrections or additions. At the en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roofs on one building of our condominiums was destroyed by Hurricane Mathew. We had to have all the roofs replaced on three condominiums.

08/17/2016

After waiting for a week have still not received a call back from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor roof repair

01/12/2015

Non-existent. No response after one return call despite multiple calls to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. I called them multiple times and gave them my information for an estimate. I need a roof repair/and or a full roof replacement. They returned my call, said they would set an appointment for an estimate. They never called back, despite numerous messages. If they don't do repairs - - fine. JUST CALL ME AND I WILL MOVE ON. Please do not hang me up waiting for a call that never comes.

06/17/2014

Really disappointed in lack of response - It always amazes me that you have to beg people to do work. Have tried for two days to get a simple estimate for a minor roof repair and don't even get a call back - I am promised call backs, but they haven't come and I have had to chase after them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted multiple times to request a repair estimate on a roof that Cheesbro installed.

03/18/2014

I was referred to Wayne's Roofing, and I am very dissappointed. I called their office about 4 times in the past 2 1/2 weeks and was told someone would call me back the next day. They NEVER called me back. I will NEVER use this company! ( It must be nice for a business to be so busy and not need more business). Very Rude!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an estimate for leaking roof.

CATEGORY roofing

We never tell anyone they will be called the next business day. We always tell customers that the estimator will call and make arrangements with them that we do not set up the estimators appointments. We apologize for you inconvenience

Commercial Roofing, Residential Roofing , Sheet Metal Roofs, Single Ply Roofs, Built-Up Roofs, Metal Roofs, Re-Roofs, New Construction Roofing

Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Financing Available
$200.00