Sikorski Landscaping Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2012

Additional address - PO Box 730323, Ormond Beach, FL 32173....

SB Tree Service

SB Tree Service is a professional tree service company headquartered in Holly Hill, FL. We serve all areas of Volusia County with a full-spectrum of tree management and property services, including tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearing, and more. All debris is chipped and hauled away, and estimates are always free. We have extensive experience working with HOA's, commercial plazas, and residential properties alike. Fully insured for Auto, Liability, and Worker's Comp. Licensed in Volusia and Flagler Counties.

The Lawn Patrol

Specializing in Lawn Irrigation Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to get ahold of us, And we will get you a Free phone estimate. Rely on our 20 Years of experience to get answers for your questions, about having a lawn in Florida.

Offers by The Lawn Patrol on Angi
Flying Squirrel Tree and Debris Removal

Full service tree removal company LLC., Licensed and Insured We have years of experience and the knowledge to properly care for each project we work on. We listen to our customers and treat them and their property with respect.

03/08/2017

John U.

Donnie is one of the few guys left that really cares about customer service. This carries through to his regular staff who each work hard to satisfy the customer. I am very pleased with the work that they do. I've even hired them to do my business service as well.

Description of Work
Sikorski Landscaping has been doing my lawn and garden maintenance for years. They cut, trim, blow, trim hedges, & spray for weeds. If you need mulching, tree cutting, or other odds and ends they can do that as well.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

02/02/2017

Paul B.

I expected great and got even better than that. Everything promised was done. The crew were very careful and treated my property as they would their own. I would hire Sikorski landscaping in a heartbeat for any future work. I really wish I could give them a AAAplus rating but Angie only gives you a A option.

Description of Work
I needed my flower beds redone with stone and had mulch removed

09/19/2016

Yolanda H.

We were very happy with each job . We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We have had numerous jobs done. They have installed a drainage area for us, designed and planted our landscape, cut trees, fixed our sprinklers, weeds, replaced mulch and cleared out areas for parking.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

09/19/2016

Yolanda H.

It went very well. Their prices are competitive, delivered next day and stand by their products.

Description of Work
We bought a refrigerator and dishwasher.

02/27/2015

Paul K.

Excellent service and professionalism. Very punctual and did the work exactly as planned and promised. I would recommend them highly!!!

Description of Work
Landscaping for residential home

Category landscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business everytime!

01/06/2015

Glen T.

I have a second home in Flagler Beach and had tried two different yard service companies prior to Sikorski. The other services came for a while and then stopped attending to the yard. They happily sent me a monthly invoice, but whenever I visited the home ( usually every 4-5 weeks) the yard was a mess. I actually joined Angie's list to find a reliable alternative. Sikorski came last summer and had to cleanup the yard ( the previous provider had let it get that bad). The yard looked amazing after the cleanup. It's now been 6 months and whenever I go to the house the yard is always perfect. I couldn't be happier with the services. They're charging about 20 dollars more per month than the previous services, BUT tey're actually doing the work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cleaned up yard and then provided monthly service

Category landscaping,lawn service

We appreciate you business [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the positive feedback!

07/27/2014

Penny P.

It went very well and if I was not able to communicate our needs to our current gardeners. we would have gone with this firm, for sure. I see their trucks everywhere.

Description of Work
The gentleman gave a very profesional plan of landscaping maintenance. Ultimately, we kept our original gardeners-for now. This man was thorugh and arrived promptly as arranged. Very professional

06/11/2014

Anthony R.

Last year they did a portion of my irrigation. Matt was very honest and had an excellent price. He got back to me right away. He was very professional. He called me right back when I called. They did a really good job and I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I used Sikorski Landscaping for irrigation. They changed the irrigation pump and adjusted my system.

Category irrigation systems

06/10/2014

Michael T.

Excellent. The service call charge was for the first hour, not including parts of course, and the technician worked efficiently and did not drag on the time. Therefore was able to get everything done within the hour and didn't drag it on. The tech was cordial and explained everything very well.

Description of Work
Reviewed whole yard system and made adjustments by replacing heads and moving heads to better locations around the house.

Category irrigation systems

08/26/2013

Patricia A.

Always punctual,friendly,never a problem-my yard looks good always

Description of Work
Has been doing my yard maintenance for years

Category landscaping,lawn service

Lawn maintenance, irrigation, landscaping, landscape lighting, tree work