LJ Remodeling LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2012

We serve Volusia County and surrounding areas since 2006. My company is a unique dealer for MasterBrand cabinets Inc in Ormond Beach. We carry a full line of kitchen and bathroom cabinetry from Aristocraft, Kemper and Decora. Call me with confidence....

Academy Painting And More, LLC

Academy Painting and More, LLC is your best choice for painting both residential and commercial properties. We are a licensed and insured painting company that also provides handyman services such as texturing, drywall repairs, and floor installation. Make Academy Painting and More, LLC part of your home improvement team.

Offers by Academy Painting And More, LLC on Angi
Matthew Conover Painting, LLC

Matthew Conover Painting, LLC, takes care of all your needs. From start to finish our impeccable attention to detail and professionalism guarantees customer satisfaction. Our experienced team is looking to create long lasting relationships with all of our clients. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Matthew Conover Painting, LLC on Angi
The Working Guy Inc

Offering quality interior and exterior painting, Pressure Washing, tile and shingles soft wash in Palm Coast, Florida.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
Louie's Co. is very professional & their work is of very high quality!! He is a man of his word, reliable, extremely nice, honest & gets the job done quicker than I've ever seen without sacrificing quality!!! He will go above & beyond the call of duty, willing to help with anything! His prices are very fair!!! Almost hate to give this review as I don't want to let him go! He is very impressive & how many contractors do you know that will work 24/7??? None! You will NOT be sorry when you call him!!! Sincerely, Valerie McCrary

Category remodeling

Thank you for your nice rview. I be happy to work for again and again, how long you are satisfied with my work and call me again. Thanks. Louie

08/17/2012

Does a great job and communicates with clients. Any time I have used LJ Remodeling the job was done correctly and on time.

Description of Work
I have used Louie at LJ Remodeling many many times over the past couple of years. He handles all my rental properties and my personal property. He is always on time and trustworthy . Does at great job at reasonable prices.

Category remodeling

Thank you, Member for your nice comment, and you trust in my company. Of course in the future i will be in your service any time you ask for, and i will doue everything, in my power to keep your trust and friedship, what we build up in this several years. Thank you again. Louie

Basements, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, siding, painting, patios, skylights, window tinting, drywall, fencing, flooring, housecleaning, tile, gutter repair & replacement.