All services

Please call for more details.

Heavy Duty Drain Cleaning

41 Big Bear Path

Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Plumbing Sewer and Drain cleaning. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

11/20/2021

Kim B.

He called to get details on what was wrong, provided an estimate, and advised when he would be available. He called later to say he was on his way; which was was early. Upon arrival he accessed the repair and gave me my options. He completed the repair in a timely manner. He was friendly, professional, reasonable.

Description of Work
Plumbing

10/29/2021

PATRICK T.

Outstanding

Description of Work
He is very knowledgeable

10/11/2021

Tiffany - Charles T.

We had an emergency back up from two commode sin our home. Found this reference in Angi and requested service. We had a call within 10 minutes. Frank took a look and gave us his plan with the cost for both possibilities. He found the problem was from the cap on the yard to the street. Also found a weird black floater type ball in the lines which we will ask the city about. Thankful for the prompt service because was a true Monday morning problem.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Donna C.

Great. Was on time. Gave me a price ahead of time. Very courteous and left no mess

Description of Work
Plumbing

Gina C.

The day I did a load of laundry and noted my septic system backing up into tub and shower was an nightmare. My very distressed call was responded to immediately. Frankie was able to resolve back up with his exceptional knowledge of drain/plumbing issues. Price was fair. Service provided professional and friendly. Heavy Duty Drain Cleaning is the best!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Chris F.

Heavy duty gave me the best price to replace my broken sewer line out of all the estimates I got. And he started the next day and everything went perfect. I will use this company for all my properties and recommend them to all my family and friends.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Mike S.

Frank knows his trade! Prompt, courteous, professional, the work was done on time at the price estimated! Can't ask for more !!!!! Thank you Frank

Description of Work
Plumbing

Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning Inc

Del-Air has established itself as one of Florida’s leading heating and air conditioning companies in Florida. Whether your AC needs repair, replacement, or regular monthly maintenance, Del-Air can provide you with the highest quality service available in the industry. With a dedication to customer satisfaction and a diligent work ethic, Del-Air brings you the peace of mind that your AC will run at peak performance during every season.

Modern Plumbing Industries Inc

Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc., founded in 1975 specializes in Residential, Commercial and Industrial Construction. Services include Drain cleaning, Re-pipes, Leak detection, Backflow prevention and certification, Repair and Remodeling projects and more. Modern Plumbing is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to serve Central Florida with guaranteed work & materials. Licensed (State Certification CFC050570), Bonded and Insured.

2022 Super Service Award

Joe's Plumbing & Custom Home Repair, Inc.

Do you wish you had more time? Are there projects lingering in the back of your mind? I am certified in plumbing and custom home repair. My business is dedicated to providing Central Florida residents with professional home repair and general construction of the highest quality at truly competitive prices. No job is to big or to small. I am state certified and bonded in the State of Florida. Joseph Joerger owner of Joe's Plumbing has 13 years in the trade of doing service work in all areas of plumbing and custom remodels. I started my busness about 5 years ago. I personnelly do all the work to be done. I have a wonderful wife and three terrific kids. I do complete bathroom remodels from start to finish. I can either supply all fixtures and install or use the fixtures you supply. I can change out everything from water heaters to faucets and sinks.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing services. Sewer and Drain cleaning. Pipe repair and replaced. Fixtures installed repaired and replaced - faucets, sinks, toilets, vanities, Water heaters and pumps. PVC CPVC COPPER. It doesn't hurt to ask.. Free advice. Call or text Frank for service 386-281-2523

No instant water heaters. No air conditioning no well pumps or drilling. No Tub replacements. No Condo's