Coastal Clear Window Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2012

P.O. Box 730172

Ormond Beach, FL 32173

We are a full service professional window cleaning company offering both residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter cleaning and solar panel cleaning. We offer free estimates on all of our services. We also reward our repeat residential customers with a 10% discount on recurring

01/16/2017

Joanne R.

It went very well. Someone came out to give me an estimate, which I thought was quite reasonable, and it was easy to schedule an appointment for the following week. I had my choice of morning or afternoon, and on the day of my afternoon appointment the cleaner was right on time. He cleaned the windows, the tracks, and the screens, showed me three windows where the seal was broken and moisture had gotten inside (which I'll replace at a later date), and never got so much as a drop of water anywhere it wasn't supposed to be. My house sparkles now! I liked the service so much that I'm going to have it done again in six months. He was friendly, polite, wore a uniform, and was careful not to let my cat get out.

Description of Work
All windows cleaned, inside and outside.

07/19/2016

Fred B.

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and out. Great job. Have come back six months after first job.

04/15/2016

Norris B.

Description of Work
All windows and doors, inside and out, and cleaned and replaced screens.

04/13/2016

Joyce P.

Living beachside the windows were in desperate need of cleaning. Patrick came out and gave us a very reasonable price for cleaning all windows inside and outside. We were able to schedule for the following week. Tyler showed up at the appointed date and time. He got right to work and did an excellent job which besides the window cleaning also included wiping down the window sills. He completed the job in a very timely manner. He was very polite and professional and the windows look great! We will definitely hired this company again.

Description of Work
Washed inside and outside windows in two story town home.

03/30/2016

Jacob M.

02/26/2016

Lynn N.

Description of Work
Cleaned new windows recently installed inside and out and removed all stickers.

01/29/2016

Denise Ann J.

Description of Work
It went beautifully. All windows in two-story home were done, both inside and out, and came out unbelievably clean and bright. Cleaner was efficient, courteous, and thorough. Took a great deal of pride in his work. I would definitely recommend this company.

11/19/2015

Neal B.

They got here tight on time. Ralph did an excellent job. Removed and cleaned the window screens and replaced them when he was finished. Did an excellent job of cleaning all of the windows inside and out.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out.

06/26/2015

Rebecca M.

The guys from coastal clear did a great job cleaning the windows. They were very nice and did such a great job I asked to be put on a 6 month cycle so they could keep them maintained.

Description of Work
Cleaned all exterior windows

02/15/2015

Trish M.

This is the first time we have used this company and was very pleased with the professional service that was provided. We had some very problem areas on our windows due to built up and dried in well water, etc. and the men did a phenomenal job of cleaning these windows. All of our windows look brand new and I highly recommend this service. We will definitely use them again. They are worth every penny!

Description of Work
Professionally cleaned interior and exterior windows.

01/28/2015

Neal B.

Description of Work
They were here on time and did an excellent job. We have them scheduled again in six months.

12/30/2014

Joseph W.

Two people arrived exactly at the time promised. They immediately went to work and were very careful of interior contents as well as plantings adjacent to the outside of the windows. The two guys were very courteous which made their time here quite enjoyable. We were so pleased with their work that we arranged for this company to do our entire house semi-annually.

Description of Work
cleaned all of our windows inside and outside.

10/31/2014

PAM S.

I can't praise this company enough. The two workers who came were professional and respectful of our property. They did an excellent job cleaning our windows that hadn't been cleaned in probably 2+ years. They washed all the screens and washed out the window tracks. They even washed the windows on our garage door, which we didn't expect. It took them about 4 hours of continual cleaning without a break. Then the owner came by to inspect the work. I selected this company based on previous Angie's List recommendations and I am extremely pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Washed all the windows inside and out on a 2000+ square foot single-level home.

06/22/2014

KARROL A.

I was concerned about the what the estimate would be since we've cleaned our windows for 10 years and we have over 48 windows - high and low ones - getting up and down off of ladders these days is not our cup of tea, so we were very pleased at the estimate, Patrick's professionalism and personality, as well as Sarai's in customer service! Patrick also noticed our roof and the ridges needed cleaning and provided us a business card of Shawn at SNS Roof and Window cleaning. After Patrick left, I did got to Shawn's website and sent an email for an estimate. Within 30+ minutes, Shawn called and said Patrick had contacted him - a coincidence to say the least and Shawn had not yet seen my email. We appreciated Patrick's involvement and helping us get this roof cleaned! Shawn came two days later and before Patrick would do the windows - obviously you'd want the roof done first or the windows would need cleaning again! I had told Sarai we were getting other estimates and she offered to put us down on their schedule temporarily depending on the estimate liking or disliking, which was fabulous because a week after Patrick was here, he was back with his nice young worker, Lamar, to begin cleaning our really dirty windows! They said they'd arrive at 0900 and they did just that! They worked so hard and diligently and did a beautiful job of a mess we had ignored!! We could see out of our windows again!! They worked all day and left around 5pm and exhausted I'm sure. We will highly recommend this company here on Angie's list and to friends and neighbors! I must say we were worried about strangers being in our home; however, we'd not be as worried with Patrick again!! I asked for proof of insurance and they carry both liability and workman's comp! They did email me the insurance policies and we were most grateful especially for their coverage of workman comp. to cover injuries of their employees while on our property! You'd be surprised the number of companies, including roof cleaners and workers, who DO NOT CARRY it, and that's an accident waiting to happen! Coastal Cleaning also provided us a proposal for outside window cleaning every 6 months post initial cleaning and we are already scheduled for 2 December 2014!!! We do not want to tackle these windows again and we are so glad we found Coastal Window Cleaning! Trust me, you too will be very pleased and their pricing is very fair! We loved our end product so much that when it rained two days after they were cleaned, I ran out with a squeegee to prevent water spots again! Then it rained several days in a row while company was here and I haven't squeegeed yet - ha!

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows, sliding doors, and regular glass doors inside and out. Cleaned all screens and sills/tracks. I must say that this company is one of the most professional and caring companies we have enjoyed hiring in years!! I originally emailed them through Angie's List and I thought I had included our phone number; however, I hadn't. I didn't hear back from them through Angie's List, which was surprising from the reviews I read. Long story short, it was not their fault, it was mine since I hadn't ever emailed through Angie's list and was unfamiliar with the "messages" section other than messages from and about Angie's list, so I never looked there when waiting to hear from this company. Then when I was looking for window cleaners later, I noticed the messages and saw this company had emailed me back, so I immediatedly called and spoke with Sarai and we laughed at MY mistakes. She scheduled Patrick (one of the owner's) to come for an estimate within 3 days and we were pleasantly surprised at his estimate and explained we had other estimates before deciding. He thoroughly understood and was very professional!

05/07/2014

Pam C.

04/21/2014

Lena B.

My experience with them was excellent. Ralph was very good.

Description of Work
They cleaned my lanae windows (which are pretty big) inside and out and my sliding glass doors which wrap around my bedroom, kitchen and living room.

03/28/2014

Tim M.

Very well done. Very thorough. Explained all his work as he went along. He even repaired one of our windows that would not open, free of charge. Impressed by his work. Did not try to sell additional services, which I appreciated. Will use his service every six months.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows, ( interior and exterior), removed and cleaned all the screens, cleaned all the channels and checked all window locks.

12/30/2013

Deborah D.

Professional. Excellent and fairly quick. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and out. Took off screens, cleaned and replaced. Cleaned tracks of windows. Cleaned rook sun domes.

07/02/2013

John L B.

Would not come to New Smyrna Beach which is 30 minuets form Ormond Beach were business is located!

Description of Work
nothing

Category window cleaning

Dear [member name removed], We’re sorry that you were disappointed that we declined to provide you with an estimate for cleaning your residential windows in New Smyrna Beach. And as a service provider, we never desire to turn away business. However, as explained on the phone, New Smyrna Beach is outside of our coverage area. In your case, your physical location is 39 miles from our main office. We are able to provide window cleaning estimates that are reasonably priced to persons within our coverage area, and feel it would be cost prohibitive to go beyond a certain distance. To cover the expenses of traveling to distant locations with our equipment, trucks, and people, we would end up having to charge significantly higher rates than our normal, which we believe would be too high to the average customer as to discourage purchase, especially when compared with a more local service provider. Our travel expenses are also impacted by the fact that we usually have to travel to the service location at least twice – the first time to provide our free estimate, and the second time to do the job if the estimate is accepted. By keeping our coverage area to a reasonable distance, we are able to offer all potential customers a free estimate. Therefore, while we would love to have you as our customer, in your case, we felt you would do better with a service provider that is more local to your area. We hope this explanation is reasonable to you and wish you much success in finding a service provider that meets your needs. Sincerely, S. Lacy Coastal Clear Window Cleaning

01/26/2013

Reuven C.

Courteous, quick, competent and followed special instructions to a and quot;Tand quot;.

Description of Work
Professional Window Cleaning

04/29/2012

CONNIE G.

They were very professional. The work was double checked by their supervisor. They arrived on time with two men and did a very good, thorough job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows in and out plus light fixtures. Removed grills from windows to clean. Other window companies did not do this.

Central Homes Roofing

In 2007, Francisco Dalmau established Central Homes Roofing. From the start, he was committed to working closely with his clients to understand their vision, help them select the right materials, and skillfully transform their homes. Because of his commitment to partnering with clients and challenge to our crew to tackle each project as if we were working on our own home, we have gained a reputation for outstanding work and excellent customer service. Our clients range from private homeowners and general contractors to construction companies, real estate firms and management companies. We work on new construction, new homes, restoration and remodeling projects. We enjoy partnering with architects and interior designers as well. All of the projects that we tackle are as unique as our clients. This is why we customize each project for our clients and have access to a large range of materials that reflect a diversity of styles.

All American Solar LLC

All American Solar, LLC is a solar and home improvement company located in the Central Florida area. We built this company based on the American culture of hard work and efficiency, focusing on high quality work and providing excellent customer service. One of our main goals is to do everything possible to help Florida residents in making solar, green and energy efficient upgrades to their homes in an affordable manner. We provide FREE in-home evaluations and information to assist property owners in qualifying for pilot programs, utility rebates, federal and county/state incentives. All American Solar, LLC is continuing to build on our already strong community presence, and we strive to eventually become a household name in the state of Florida. We proudly stand behind our blue collar workers, retirees, disabled Veterans and Military solar specialists.

Momentum Solar - Orlando

Momentum Solar is a top solar contractor specializing in new panel installation. Call us at (321) 335-1245 for a free quote! The company is committed to making solar panels affordable, providing savings for their clients, and helping the environment. We only offer new installation and do not offer repairs at this time.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction

- Residential Window Cleaning (up to 3 floors) - Commercial Window Cleaning (up to 3 floors - including skylights) - Gutter Cleaning - Solar Panel Cleaning

Power/pressure washing.