All Volusia & Flagler Heating & Air

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

PO Box 731089

Ormond Beach, FL 32173

Rosie Madalena, Tony Madalena...

08/02/2017

Larisa S.

We have used this company to fix and repair all the problems associated with another A/C company installing a faulty A/c unit, that they refused to service after claiming we broke the contract.This company has done a great job evaluating, and addressing all the multiple problems e have had.

Description of Work
A/C

01/20/2017

LUANNE L.

02/15/2016

Barbara K.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for an entire HVAC system. It was a poor experience as the estimate was inaccurate and did not mention specific model numbers. I felt they were trying to pull a fast one and when I called I could not speak with the appropriate individual. In the past, when using them for service on my previous system, they pushed unnecessary services so I would also not use them for service either. They refused, when about a year into an annual twice a year service agreement with them, I suggested I would like my money back, and they refused to do so.

09/02/2015

Donna P.

If you actually got to read this review thank you so much for taking the time, but I am sure that it will be removed and I will be taken to court. If you did read this and you still use them good luck. They are very unprofessional. Since ALL VOLUSIA AND FLAGLER HEATING AND AIR LLC favorite term to use is ?RECOMMEND? I recommend and you don?t ever use this company. I would like to thank TONY personally since he is the one that called me this morning September 2, 2015 and confirmed to me why I am writing this review. I realize that in business the customer is always right even if I told the technician ?leave never come back and stay the F**K off her property?. What a way for a business spokesperson to act and since TONY has threatened to sue me for posting a review, I think it best that you understand what has transpired prior to being called a ?B*CTH? by Tony and why I am NOT RECOMMENDING TO ANYONE TO USE ALL VOLUSIA AND FLAGER HEATING AND AIR LLC, SERVICES. I called this company in August 2014 because they had a coupon in the mail for at inspection for $19.99. The first technician came out found nothing wrong with my system, said it was in real good shape. He offered me a 3 year contract 6 visits for $299.00. So, I should have received the first call for $19.99 and had 6 visits remaining. That was not the case; since I bought the service agreement they used 1 of my 6 visits for the $19.99. The coupon was never honored and I was charge $50.00 instead of $19.99 According to my bank statement this transaction took place on 8/25/14 and processed through my bank on 8/26/14. Lucky for me I had a co-worker here. I offered her my coupon and she refused because she thought that since they just took advantage of me they would to the same to her. The second visit on 1/20/15 not even 4 months later it was ?RECOMMEND? that I change out two parts on my A/C unit. Of course since I am paying a professional to come out and inspect my A/C unit I am going to follow their ?RECOMMENDATION?. Yes parts go bad in any piece of equipment but 2 parts going bad in less than 4 months, seems strange but it could happen. 2 parts and $239.00 later my perfectly working unit was still working perfectly and I am out even more money. The third visit on 9/1/15, I was with my friend when they called for the appointment. I told my friend I wondered how much this call was going to cost me since they ripped me off the first time by not allowing me to use my coupon. The second visit, I had to replace 2 parts. This visit the A/C tech comes out. I show him where everything is at. He is out in the garage looking at my air handler, he asks my friend to come out into the garage. He goes out comes back in laughing and says that the A/C tech needed to talk to me. I told my friend I figured that, but since he asked for my friend I let him go out. The tech explains to me that there is mold in my unit and it would cost $150.00. I told him NO. I have lived in this house for 5 years and since they took over my maintenance 1 year ago now I have ?MOLD?? Seems a little strange, so while the tech was here I called another A/C company that was going to charge me $65.00 to come out immediately to service my unit and hopefully explain to me why I have mold in this unit. The new company?s response was that the unit ?PROBABLY HAD NOT BEEN WIPED DOWN INSIDE?, which makes since, I can see if the unit was not wiped down for over a year mold would grow. Just like in a bathroom if you don?t keep it cleaned ?MOLD WILL GROW?. I hired them toprevent things like this.

Description of Work
Refused to honor a coupon to begin with. Then "RECOMMENDED" that a unit that was in good condition when they took over the maintenance contract in 2014 now in 2015 needs lots of repairs and "RECOMMENDED" a new unit on their receipt.

01/23/2013

Carol H.

They explain everything and they don't rip you off.

Description of Work
I have a 3 year service plan with them.

09/19/2012

denise M.

The service is great. I wish they would provide coupons in the future for systems replacements. I am due in a couple of years for an upgrade.

Description of Work
I started using their service a couple of years ago, signed up for the service plan and they are very prompt to come out and perform their service as they should. Personal are very nice and personable.

02/07/2012

Shari J.

We started using their services seven years ago for an air conditioning install. They were fabulous. The customer service was out of the world. We had issues with it on a Saturday six months after the purchase and they came out and quickly repaired it so that we were not without air. We are very happy with their services.

Description of Work
We last hired them for a service call to our A/c unit.

Supreme Insulation LLC

Specializing in insulation, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Certified Climate Control

At Certified Climate Control, we know that having the right people on the job is just as important as choosing the best equipment. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service by the most professional staff at the most reasonable price. We have found that our prices beat most of our competitors while providing additional benefits to you. When you can offer service like that you don't have to have high pressure pushy sales people. We will evaluate your needs, offer our solutions, give you an estimate and then give you the time you need to decide what you want to do. Award winning.

Offers by Certified Climate Control on Angi
    Renown Air Conditioning & Heating

Renown Air Conditioning is a business focused on providing HVAC services to the Central Florida area. Years of experience have allowed us to build a reputation for reliable and efficient installation, servicing and replacement of HVAC units in Apopka and the surrounding areas. Our standard of excellence is unmatched as HVAC experts in Apopka with professionals that ensure that your home or business is kept as cool or warm as you want it to be. When it comes to installation of new units, servicing of HVAC systems and emergency repair services, we are the preferred HVAC experts in Apopka. Our services are done by a team of highly trained and experienced professionals who always get your job right the first time. All services are also accompanied by transparent pricing right from initial estimates during your first consultation to final invoicing. We pride ourselves on offering competitive prices, one of the many reasons why we are the preferred choice of our customers.

MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Check, Discover

Residential & commercial repairs, maintenance, Sales & installation of heating, air conditioning, heat pumps, duct inspection, sealing & humidifiers.