Please call for more details.

Vortechs Heating and Air

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

3025 Silver Star Rd Suite 105

Orlando, FL 32808

Vortechs Heating and Air is a full service Heating and Air Conditioning company performing residential and commercial service, sales and installations. We service all major manufactures heating and cooling equipment. Our friendly staff is available to help assist you with your comfort needs. Our service vehicles are fully stocked to perform most repairs same day. Vortechs is a fully licensed and insured class A HVAC contractor in the state of Florida. We accept all major credit cards and have financing options available. Vortechs looks forward to serving you and we are your preferred choice for 5 star comfort. Servicing- Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola, Polk and Volusia counties....
Indoor AC Unit Restoration project
Indoor AC Unit Restoration

HVAC Companies

202132829

06/19/2022

Debra S.

I have used this company in the past and was satisfied with them the same technician showed up this time that has been in my home before he talk to me more about Plants then he did my AC unit. After an incredibly brief inspection outside, not even removing the shroud, he came in and told me I think I know what the problem is. He walked to his van came back and with his computer to show me a chart for different prices for four different fixes this is confusing to start with because I called you to fix my unit I don’t need choices involved. It said Band-Aid fix was a little over $300 a complete fix was over 1000. The diagnosis was some rambling crap about voltage enhancement system. Said something about the wattage coming from the power company. I told him no to all his fixes and paid my $90 and sent him on his way. I went online and started researching apparently this is some new scheme AC companies have come up with to bill you basically for the same Repair at different levels of charges. A person in North Carolina had a complaint and got a news reporter involved who also contacted manufacturers of AC units they were told there is no such problem as that and there is no part to fix that diagnosis. My husband luckily had a friend that used to work for an AC company and still had gauges came over put his gauges on the unit and actually checked it out. My husband went and bought a $25 capacitor and my house has been cool ever since. I don’t mind paying for your professional knowledge I don’t care if it only takes you 15 minutes to fix the problem if you charge me a fair price. I would’ve happily paid you two or even $300 to fix my unit that day but with that chart in front of me and hearing him babble on about Voltage enhancement the unit has worked properly and fine for years why would all the sudden wattage from the street causing voltage enhancement issues. What a shame I actually thought I found a company that was honest don’t feel that way anymore. I would not recommend or hired again!

Description of Work
Ac stopped cooling

06/08/2021

Elizabeth C.

Vortech is excellent at the job. Tech does what is necessary in a timely manner. Definitely will use Vortechs again

Description of Work
annual maintenance

10/18/2018

ADAM M.

Vortechs is open after hours so scheduling an appointment was very convenient due to the good customer service. Additionally, the technician (Joe) who came out was professional and quoted me fair prices for my repair. Instead of telling me what I needed he presented me with several options. I will be using Vortechs for my annual preventative maintenance on my HVAC units.

Description of Work
Basic drain flush and repair

08/19/2018

Lee A.

I called and called and called no answer they suck!!

Description of Work
I needed a new ac put in my house

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am a little concerned that we received an F review from you for not answering our phone. It appears that you have left this review on a Sunday, so I assume that you were trying to contact us on this day or possibly after normal business hours, in which our office is closed. Our office staff answers our phones during the hours that we have posted here on Angie's List. We have checked our message history and call log and it does not appear that anyone with your name has left a message with any of our staff. If one of our "On Call" technicians that is working after normal business hours does not receive a message, they will not attempt to call missed calls they received whilst working for another client as this is a distraction and disrespectful to the client. Also, as a business our regular and afters hours staff receive tons of spam calls, so we hope you can see that if we are busy a brief message is imperative for us to return your call to help you with your HVAC issues. Thank you, Vortechs Customer Service

12/07/2017

Danielle M.

Great, team members that are always helpful. You also get pictures to document before/after for record keeping.

Description of Work
This last visit was diagnostic inspection to determine source of leak, but I have used them several times in the last couple of years for HVAC repairs.

11/25/2017

Stacy S.

Although the two gentlemen that arrived to inspect and provide the quote were punctual, professional looking and seemingly knowledgeable, things took turn when it came down to the end. After receiving estimates from a total of 4 vendors, this company was the only one that did not provide detailed description of the brand, size and specs of the units in their range of quote options. Instead, they categorized them by “platinum” and “gold” etc levels, with lines like “surgical ‘something’ system” and some bit about bacteria filtering. The only real, tangible difference I could discern was between the labor warranty duration. When I asked for a better description of the parts within each quote... SEER rating, size, etc., I was generically told that they carry carrier products. But they were unable to give me the real specs for each quote. Would this option be a 2.5 ton 14 SEER? A 3 ton 15 SEER? Anything with real specs or model numbers? I received no real answer and was told that they could not provide me with a more specific breakdown. Ultimately, I did not move forward with service, as they provided me no real ability to compare their offerings ‘apples-to-apples’ against every other vendor I had come out this week. Seemed very sketchy to not share the product details of what your potential customer would actually be buying when the 4 or 5 options provided ranged from $4k to $12k. Yikes.

Description of Work
Estimate for HVAC replacement.

10/09/2017

Christopher N.

The technician came out and did the following work (according to the invoice) Complete Voltage Absorption System Renovation Upgrade to performance enhancement system Renovate electrical wiring and terminations Restore system to clean condition I was charged $430 and it was stated that the home would cool but not efficiently due to a leak in the coil inside and that he would need to quote some options after talking with the vendor. The house did not cool after he left and infact continued to get hotter and hotter throughout the day and weekend. I received a quote to replace the coil for $4307 today. Just to replace the coil, evacuate and install refrigerant. I asked why so much when I get an entire new system for less cost from any number of AC companies and he said that the part was hard to get. I called around and most other AC companies would charge 800-1400 for this work at most. They also refused to give me a written quote stating that they couldn't due to vendor pricing or something. So i'm supposed to agree to over $4000 to replace a coil with nothing written down as to what i'm getting for it?

Description of Work
My AC unit fan was making noise and not cooling efficiently. I had a service contract with Vortechs and they came out and added freon in the past and got it cooling (albeit very expensively) so I thought i'd call them again.

10/05/2017

Elaina C.

As always, they do fantastic work. They're my go-to when it comes to A/C problems, which are an occasional annoyance with an aging unit. They re-routed the air conditioner drain and made sure that nothing would leak. They also installed a UV unit to kill viruses and bacteria as they pass through our A/C system. Every time I call them they're friendly, helpful, and professional. Their service people go above and beyond when it comes to getting the job done right.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner drain was blocked and leaking into our house.

09/19/2017

Dan H.

Excellent results, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced 1.5 ton heat pump complete system. Excellent results, highly recommended.

09/07/2017

Lin W.

I had a couple different providers over the past few years service my A/C unit, and I was truly pleased with the work provided and the courtesy and professionalism of the techs.

Description of Work
I don't recall when services were provided, but to me, that means I was satisfied, because if I wasn't satisfied, I'd never forget. Right?

Leonard C.

They did a good job. I really liked them. Two people came to complete the service. I called them twice. I had them on different occasions. They were good. They were here about an hour. I liked that they had a nice truck. They had uniforms and they were very crisp, very professional. they were very couteous and didn't mind me watching what they were doing and explaining it. I am a mechanical guy myself, but I don't work on air conditionters. I appreciated they took the time to explain to me exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it.

Description of Work
Repaired an air conditioner. Replaced valves.

Susan R.

It went fine. They were good all around. It was a Holiday. The Forth of July.

Description of Work
It had to do with the air conditioning. They replaced the compressor.

Joan S.

They were very good, on time, and clean. I know at the time we had gotten quotes and they were really a reasonable price so that is why we went with them. One person came. I think it was about an hour, an hour and a half. I wasn't home at the time but I know my husband was home, and they were gone by the time I came home. So it couldn't have been more than a couple of hours. I thought that they were very professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced a part on the air conditioning unit.

08/21/2017

Kathleen F.

They did a fine job. We only used them once. Our normal service tech was out of town. They came on a Sunday and fixed it and life was good. They fixed it and it was bloody hot in Florida in the summer. It was a very good thing. The price was reasonable. It was cheaper than a hotel room. I really can't compare the price because they were the only ones that showed up. They found it and they fixed it. They offered weekend service and they came when they said they would. They came and fixed the problem and it was excellent. I don't remember, but it was maybe a half-hour to complete the service. My communication with them was fine. They did a good job. He showed up the broken part and he took it with him. It was the unit outside so there wasn't a whole lot of clean-up.

Description of Work
He replaced a part that was broken in our compressor. I forgot what it was. It was a capacitor or starter thing.

08/21/2017

Chris C.

I actually didn’t meet with them; my site manager did because it was for one of my rental properties. He was not too impressed with their services and that’s why we never used them again.

Description of Work
I think they checked out the air conditioning for me once. They did an inspection.

08/14/2017

jeffrey K.

Went very well - found a a dirty filter, cleaned furnace and turned up blower for more efficient airflow. We can now feel air coming out of the vents for the first time- Also offered additional options if we didnt feel there was enough airflow very happy overall even I thought they were a little expensive

Description of Work
Air conditioning was not reaching the far end of the house and needed to be adjusted

Jose R.

Went really good. On time. Did an AC check. Refrigerant 410a 4.00 Signature full cooling system preventative maintenance check up.

Description of Work
AC coolant refuel

Linda W.

The first time they came out they attached a wire to the old capacitor, that lasted 1 day. I bought a new capacitor and a hard start kit. A/C working fine. Expensive job. They service my A/C twice a year. They are a good company. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed a new capacitor.

Laura M.

The technician was very friendly and professional. Got the work done efficiently and made sure the area around the A/C was just as clean as before he was there.

Description of Work
A/C had a coolant leak and needed the coils replaced.

RAISUL H.

Horrible. They hold me hostage and won't leave the house once I told them I don't feel comfortable paying them once they told me they could not fix the problem until following week for a basic repair. They promised they can fix the problem. Then left without fixing it. The worst of the worst. Never use this company. They asked for another $800 to fix it. I got it fixed for less than $300 by another company including parts.

Description of Work
They made a false promises on a weekend to take advantage of the situation. Parts were 4 times more than other company offered

06/12/2017

Katie T.

They were very quick, precessional, and honest

Description of Work
Air conditioner tune up

04/05/2017

Elizabeth C.

Thoroughly completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Joe arrived on time to check my AC system before begin the hot weather. He was courteous & professional. He check coolant level, thermostat control, drain line, filter etc.

01/12/2017

Steven W.

We have been using them for 20 years. There was one person and it took an hour to an hour and a half.

Description of Work
Vortechs Heating and Air do all of the maintenance, installations on all of my properties.

01/09/2017

Christopher M.

Joe was able to quickly diagnose and correct the wiring on my thermostat as well as disable a redundant timer on my outside unit. Despite awful traffic issues today he was here on time. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Heat not working - thermostat needed to be rewired

01/05/2017

Dave and Sara M.

Vortechs tech Gerardo came to service our AC/heating unit today. He was very professional, honest, and thorough in his work. He also took the time to explain things in detail to me. I have just signed up for the annual maintenance plan through Vortechs and am happy to recommend them to anyone. I plan to stick with them in the future!

Description of Work
Bi-annual maintenance appointment, including adding 3 lbs. of refrigerant.

Rair LLC

RAIR LLC provides high quality residential & commercial A/C service as well as commercial refrigeration services. We strive to exceed our customers expectations and set the standard for professionalism in our industry.

Orlando Air Conditioning Experts LLC.

As a leading provider of air conditioning and heating systems, we take pride in offering the best service in a very reasonable price. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. We are educated and highly trained in our job with many years of experience in business and above all of that We Are Affordable And Reliable.When you have A/C or heating need, you want to find a company that you can count on. Orlando Air Conditioning Experts is Orlando's 1st choice when it comes to any and all of your HVAC needs. From installation to service, we will bring our unmatched expertise to each and every project that we take on. As a locally owned and operated business you will deal with the owner of the company from your initial estimate through the completion of the job. We have built our reputation on being timely, tidy, and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with the work when we are done. Let us show you why our customers become customers for life. Get in touch to discuss your HVAC needs today!

Offers by Orlando Air Conditioning Experts LLC. on Angi
    Elemental Air Conditioning

With over 26yrs of Professional HVAC experience, we specialize in all of your cooling / heating services and repairs! We offer "FREE" estimates and guarantee your satisfaction! We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service and we won’t leave until the job is done right! Check out our services offered and call 407-590-2987 or click to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elemental Air Conditioning on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    CAC1817139
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    $20 Off Any Repair

Residential AC And Heating Service. Commercial AC And Heating Service, Diagnostics And Repairs. Work On All Brands. New Heating and Ac System Replacement Sales And Installations.

Duct Cleaning