Vortechs Heating and Air

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Please call for more details.

Vortechs Heating and Air is a full service Heating and Air Conditioning company performing residential and commercial service, sales and installations. We service all major manufactures heating and cooling equipment. Our friendly staff is available to help assist you with your comfort needs. Our service vehicles are fully stocked to perform most repairs same day. Vortechs is a fully licensed and insured class A HVAC contractor in the state of Florida. We accept all major credit cards and have financing options available. Vortechs looks forward to serving you and we are your preferred choice for 5 star comfort. Servicing- Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola, Polk and Volusia counties....

Quality Home Cooling

Quality air conditioning and heating serving Seminole Orange and Volusia counties. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Certified Climate Control

At Certified Climate Control, we know that having the right people on the job is just as important as choosing the best equipment. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service by the most professional staff at the most reasonable price. We have found that our prices beat most of our competitors while providing additional benefits to you. When you can offer service like that you don't have to have high pressure pushy sales people. We will evaluate your needs, offer our solutions, give you an estimate and then give you the time you need to decide what you want to do. Award winning.

Offers by Certified Climate Control on Angi
ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc

Ed & Kerri Hearsay, along with Patrick Cheney & Eddie Hearsay Jr. are the proud owners of ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist, Inc. Ed has a Florida Contractor License as well as NADCA certification. Kerri has an extensive business background and has operated ABC Air Duct Cleaning in Orlando for over 25 years. Eddie, Jr. grew up in the family business and has been servicing Orlando area clients for over a decade. Eddie’s a graduate from the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration technology (HVAC) program at Southern Technical College. Patrick was born and raised here in central Florida. He has been in the A/C industry for the past 17 years and has always taken pride in his work and enjoys helping people solve their heating and cooling problems. ABC Air & Heat specializes in residential and light commercial sales and service, and has technicians capable of repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC equipment.

06/08/2021

Vortech is excellent at the job. Tech does what is necessary in a timely manner. Definitely will use Vortechs again

Description of Work
annual maintenance

10/18/2018

Vortechs is open after hours so scheduling an appointment was very convenient due to the good customer service. Additionally, the technician (Joe) who came out was professional and quoted me fair prices for my repair. Instead of telling me what I needed he presented me with several options. I will be using Vortechs for my annual preventative maintenance on my HVAC units.

Description of Work
Basic drain flush and repair

08/19/2018

I called and called and called no answer they suck!!

Description of Work
I needed a new ac put in my house

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am a little concerned that we received an F review from you for not answering our phone. It appears that you have left this review on a Sunday, so I assume that you were trying to contact us on this day or possibly after normal business hours, in which our office is closed. Our office staff answers our phones during th...

12/07/2017

Great, team members that are always helpful. You also get pictures to document before/after for record keeping.

Description of Work
This last visit was diagnostic inspection to determine source of leak, but I have used them several times in the last couple of years for HVAC repairs.

11/25/2017

Although the two gentlemen that arrived to inspect and provide the quote were punctual, professional looking and seemingly knowledgeable, things took turn when it came down to the end. After receiving estimates from a total of 4 vendors, this company was the only one that did not provide detailed description of the brand, size and specs of the units in their range of quote options. Instead, they c...

Description of Work
Estimate for HVAC replacement.

10/09/2017

The technician came out and did the following work (according to the invoice) Complete Voltage Absorption System Renovation Upgrade to performance enhancement system Renovate electrical wiring and terminations Restore system to clean condition I was charged $430 and it was stated that the home would cool but not efficiently due to a leak in the coil inside and that he would need to quote some options after talking with the vendor. The house did not cool after he left and infact continued to get hotter and hotter throughout the day and weekend. I received a quote to replace the coil for $4307 today. Just to replace the coil, evacuate and install refrigerant. I asked why so much when I get an entire new system for less cost from any number of AC companies and he said that the part was hard to get. I called around and most other AC companies would charge 800-1400 for this work at most. They also refused to give me a written quote stating that they couldn't due to vendor pricing or something. So i'm supposed to agree to over $4000 to replace a coil with nothing written down as to what i'm getting for it?

Description of Work
My AC unit fan was making noise and not cooling efficiently. I had a service contract with Vortechs and they came out and added freon in the past and got it cooling (albeit very expensively) so I thought i'd call them again.

10/05/2017

As always, they do fantastic work. They're my go-to when it comes to A/C problems, which are an occasional annoyance with an aging unit. They re-routed the air conditioner drain and made sure that nothing would leak. They also installed a UV unit to kill viruses and bacteria as they pass through our A/C system. Every time I call them they're friendly, helpful, and professional. Their service people go above and beyond when it comes to getting the job done right.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner drain was blocked and leaking into our house.

09/19/2017

Excellent results, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced 1.5 ton heat pump complete system. Excellent results, highly recommended.

09/07/2017

I had a couple different providers over the past few years service my A/C unit, and I was truly pleased with the work provided and the courtesy and professionalism of the techs.

Description of Work
I don't recall when services were provided, but to me, that means I was satisfied, because if I wasn't satisfied, I'd never forget. Right?

08/22/2017

They were very good, on time, and clean. I know at the time we had gotten quotes and they were really a reasonable price so that is why we went with them. One person came. I think it was about an hour, an hour and a half. I wasn't home at the time but I know my husband was home, and they were gone by the time I came home. So it couldn't have been more than a couple of hours. I thought that they were very professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced a part on the air conditioning unit.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Residential AC And Heating Service. Commercial AC And Heating Service, Diagnostics And Repairs. Work On All Brands. New Heating and Ac System Replacement Sales And Installations.

Duct Cleaning