Orlando Emergency Signal

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

When we place the OES shield of protection on your home or business, we place our name, our reputation, and our commitment to your security on the line 24 hours a day. Our commitment to your security extends beyond the installation. We commit to helping ensure your peace of mind through

home security systems (124)home automation (3)

08/19/2022

Mary B.

My monthly fee hasn't been raised since 2016 when it was installed. They answer their phone on the first ring. I can turn on the window and door alarm at night while people and pets roam the house.

Description of Work
Home alarm installation and monitoring

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

01/08/2022

Keith S.

OES took over the monitoring of my existing system. They upgraded my equipment and helped me set up my system. They were punctual, efficient, friendly and responsive! Thoroughly happy with the experience!

Description of Work
Upgrade and monitor security system

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

07/15/2021

Christine K.

Martin is extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and very efficient in his work. He is customer focused, offering options of services and was able to upgrade our equipment on the spot so an additional appointment was not needed. He is sensitive to Covid, following health and safety protocols. Martin gave thorough instructions. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Alarm Activation

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

02/26/2021

Linda Q.

We are very pleased with the service and results. Mr. Smith was very professional, knowledgeable and personable. We could not be happier with his service and are very happy we decided to use his company as our alarm service provider.

Description of Work
The owner, Marvin Smith, upgraded the existing alarm monitoring system and installed smoke detectors and glass break detectors.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

12/12/2020

Larry S.

We have used OES for years, always prompt, professional and efficient. Marvin replaced a malfunctioning key pad with newer model and fully explained the features. OES fees are very reasonable. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Replace key pad

Category home security systems, medical alert systems

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

05/15/2020

Jeffrey F.

Marvin was courteous and professional. He took the time to ask about our needs, suggest ideas, and come to a mutually agreeable solution. The security system is easy to use, and actually looks nice (the panel) and the sensors are small and unobtrusive. He was very thorough in explaining how everything worked, and how we could utilize the system. He didn't leave until we were happy! Also, we just accidentally set of an alarm and were pleased at the near-immediate response we got from the call center checking in on us, asking if everything was ok, and then verifying our passcode to be sure it was really us. We've had excellent response times too with regard to any questions we email or call in, we get an answer right away. You can't beat this price either, especially for this quality of product and service. We're going to add some components to this system later on, and there's no one we'd rather hire than OES.

Description of Work
install of an alarm system for our home

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/12/2020

Joshua W.

Marvin and team were punctual, professional, patient, and personable and highly knowledgeable about the services and products they deliver. The service that OES provides allows us to sleep better knowing we are protected by the best in town. We are proud to be members of the OES family cause that is how we feel like we were treated, like family.

Description of Work
System Installation

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

11/22/2019

Adrian P.

Marvin was very professional and efficient in troubleshooting the problem and replacing old sensors and magnets. Very clean and neat in installing the new sensors.

Description of Work
Master alarm on security system falsely tripping

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

05/28/2019

Bryan F.

Marvin was great from start to finish. He took the time to understand my concerns with our current system and then made appropriate recommendations. He quickly installed the new system for the best price in town. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend you call them before any other company.

Description of Work
Upgrading security system

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/24/2019

Kevin E.

Wonderful. Great service. Prompt and courteous. Well worth the cost and time. Went through the system operation and removed my old system. I will be recommending to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Installed a home security system

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

04/06/2019

Jeff L.

Professional company who provided outstanding service

Description of Work
Replacement of existing home alarm system

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

03/24/2019

Susan K.

OES is great to work with. I cancelled my old service as they weren’t living up to what the cost was. A friend has OES and they have been very happy. Marvin is professional and courteous. He worked quickly and got the alarm all hooked up. I feel safe in my own home. First time in a while.

Description of Work
Installed new alarm system

Work Completed On 03/24/2019

01/18/2019

Matt D.

This is an excellent company, very professional, reasonably priced, and overall awesome company to work with! I would recommend this company to anyone !!

Description of Work
Alarm System

Work Completed On 03/04/2018

10/30/2018

John N.

Technician arrived on time and completed install in less than three hours. After the install, the technician reviewed the functionality of the alarm system (photo 1 of the panel), and we discussed how to integrate the system into both our homes heating and ventilation, and lighting. Working with OES, we added three Lyric thermostats and set up the system to integrate with Apple's HomeKit. We now have full control of our homes three AC units, and several lighting systems along with the security system through both the Honeywell app and Apple Home (photo 2). My wife loves that she can arm and disarm the alarm system using Siri on her phone. We would definitely recommend OEs for both your alarm and home automation needs.

Description of Work
Replace dated security system to include home automation

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Review for Orlando Emergency Signal - 7065 Westpointe Blvd, Orlando, FL - 37518038

10/21/2018

Christopher C.

Unbelievable!!! We’ve had numerous reps from various types of companies come to our home over the years. This was by far the most pleasurable experience that we have ever had. Marvin is so nice and extremely professional. Installation was very smooth and so many questions were answered before they were even asked. Cannot say enough about OES. We decided to leave another company for OES and I know that we will never look back. Thank you, OES!!!

Description of Work
Installation of home security system

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

10/08/2018

Tina H.

Excellent! Marvin was punctual, efficient and professional. He paid attention to detail which took extra time and effort for no extra cost. Thank you Marvin!

Description of Work
Security alarm

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

07/07/2018

Lisa C.

How did it go? GREAT! I hired OES years ago to install their equiptment after a very large corporate company I "bundled" with, emailed me to tell me they received the cancellation of my security system.... I DID NOT CANCEL IT!!! Turns out for some reason that they could not explain their computer randomly canceled my security system! I was so upset because I lived in an area that was getting worse with crime. I called every day (I documented it all), sometimes 3 times a day crying, asking, begging for help because I was afraid to be without a security system. They did absolutely nothing! Passed me from one "supervisor" to the next. I was without protection for a week! I finally called Marvin with OES, a referral from a friend. So grateful for that referral because 2 days after Marvin installed the security system I had an attempted break in at 5:30 A.M. in the front bathroom window. The "tampering sound" alerted me, woke me from a sound sleep and I was able to call 911. When I recently moved to my new house there was no way I would use any other security system! I feel so safe with OES, AND the new technology, the new system Marvin installed in my new house is amazing!! Marvin loves what he does, he takes my security, my protection seriously! He will do the same for YOU!! Marvin and the OES team is dedicated to providing EXCELLENT customer service!! Very grateful for Orlando Emergency System! I sleep well every night because this system proved to me that I am safe!!

Description of Work
An alarm system installed in my new house

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

06/26/2018

Candy P.

Very professional and I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Changing my existing security system to Orlando Emergency Signal

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

06/07/2018

Rachel M.

Marvin the owner of the company takes such great care and time as if he’s putting the security system in his own house. We’ve used his company for 5 years and have always had the best service. We feel very safe whether in our home or when we’re away. We had ADT for years but OES beats them by far with their system, prices and service.

Description of Work
Whole house alarm system

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

05/25/2018

Rory R.

Before the visit, the team discussed my options of different systems and the differences in functionality from each system. I explained to the team what my goal was, and they were able to pick a good fit. On installation day, the technician arrived at the appointment time. He walked me through step by step of of what he was doing. Once he was finished, he walked me through how to use the system until I had a solid understanding. The tech also ensured my compatible lock (which was purchased separately from this installation) was tied into the system properly. The tech also recommended other compatible gear and showed me how pair new devices.

Description of Work
Installation of Alarm and Automation system

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

05/25/2018

Jeanne F.

Fantastic!! Marvin took the time to listen to what I was looking for and why so he understood my needs and concerns. He explained how the system works, what works best and why. He actually coached me that I might not need some of the elements I thought I needed and why so I didn’t spend more money than necessary which I really appreciated. It showed me he cares about provided the right level of service and puts the customer first versus focusing on profit. Highly recommend OES!!

Description of Work
Security system installed

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

11/10/2017

Oscar N.

Excellent. Prompt and well versed. Understood the system and how it all works.

Description of Work
Alarm install with sensors and wall pad.

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

Review for Orlando Emergency Signal - 7065 Westpointe Blvd, Orlando, FL - 36566288

10/24/2017

Janet K.

Marvin and his team are fantastic! Super easy estimate process, very reasonable pricing, prompt service both ahead of time and during the visit, and flawless installation. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Installation of security cameras