Orlando Air Conditioning Experts LLC.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2014

As a leading provider of air conditioning and heating systems, we take pride in offering the best service in a very reasonable price. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. We are educated and highly trained in our job with many years of experience in business

HVAC Companies (50)

11/02/2020

edie S.

They responded quickly as my need was urgent. Things were done neatly and quickly. I am very happy with the service and I will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
AC install

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We enjoyed doing business with you!!

08/18/2019

bob W.

The installer arrived on time and did an outstanding job removing the old system and installing the new one,all in about 4 hours.

Description of Work
replace AC system and furnance

Work Completed On 08/18/2019

08/10/2019

Nancy S.

In a very timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC.

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

08/10/2019

Sepideh S.

Great customer service, so professional. 100% satisfied with their service and they are top of the line. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
New AC installed

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

08/09/2018

Shanna H.

Shawn was punctual and even available on a Saturday. He was professional and checked for problems in a timely manner. He let me know what was going on at each interval. I would hire again.

Description of Work
AC not working

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

07/16/2018

Saturn P.

Very professional and diligent. Hosed off and cleaned the unit afterwards.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting. Capacitor replaced and added refrigerant.

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

05/24/2018

Shawn S.

Fast service. Competent look and assessment of the issue. Fixed it quickly and didn’t try to up sell me anything.

Description of Work
He fixed our HVAC in 15 minutes.

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback

04/30/2018

Cameron S.

Thought my HVAC was broken but instead it was the air filters I installed. Great explanation of the causes.

Description of Work
Heating tune up

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

01/24/2018

Michael M.

Went Exceptionally well, Got several bids and Monarch by far the lowest. They also include replacing copper lines as part of the bid because it is a better way of doing things (other quotes did not). Got a great reasonable price, but was wondering about installation since that can make or break any system. Could not have been happier with crew that installed. Experienced, professional and friendly. Did the little extra things (like vacuum out the install area). Definitely knew what they were doing. Shawn very easy to deal with and came out to check on progress. Got a programmable thermostat to boot. Surprisingly positive experience--would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of HVAC system

Work Completed On 01/16/2018

01/14/2018

Joseph S.

Very quick. The guy knew his stuff and took care of business. I like that.

Description of Work
Inspection of new house heating and a/c elements.

Work Completed On 01/14/2018

08/14/2017

Barbara G.

Shawn came out on June 28 and we discussed what needed to be done. A south facing bedroom was very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. He went into the attic and checked out the duct work and the insulation. He said they were fine and the old unit was not large enough to handle it. He could have told me a story about the duct was leaking/separated and charged me for work that didn't need to be done. I appreciate his honesty. His crew was here the next day and the work was completed in less than half a day. The larger unit solved bedroom problem.

Description of Work
A/C was not working. A/C and gas furnace replaced.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

07/20/2017

Jeremiah A.

Fast, professional, and really reasonable. I called them at 8am and my unit was fixed by noon.

Description of Work
Air conditioner capacitor replacement and hard start kit installed.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

06/19/2017

Charles E.

I got several different estimates for replacing my 1992 Carrier central heat an air conditioning Unit. Anywhere from from $20,000 down to $6000. I looked at ratings on Homeadvisor.com and Angieslist, and Shaan at Monarch had the best price and some of the most satisfied customers. The installer Adam and his partner were very professional and willing to answer questions as they were working. After the install Shaan came by and did a very thorough inspection prior to activating the unit for the first time. I am very happy with the Midrange Lennox Elite 16 SEER unit so far. Other other companies wanted to tear out the wall in the heater cabinet,so they could install larger units but Shaan was willing to work with the space I had available. It's very nice to work directly with the owner of the company and not a sales person. Thanks to Shaan and his installers for a great job

Description of Work
Installed a new Lennox Elite central heat and air conditioning unit to replace the old carrier unit I had.

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

06/13/2017

Kristi P.

I would give them an "A" across the board. They were great.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C services.

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

06/03/2017

Ron K.

Shawn was very nice and professional. He used modern equipment and tools to diagnose my 22-year old AC unit. He didn't try to hard sell me on a new unit, and I appreciate that. If the added freon doesn't help my system cool better, I will definitely consider him first when I replace it with a new one!

Description of Work
Freon top-off on an older AC Unit.

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

05/24/2017

Liz C.

Everything went wonderfully! Shawn is responsive and knowledgable. He walks you through the various options and was very understanding and helpful in being cost efficient. His prices are significantly lower than the competition, you'd be crazy to use anyone else! Everyone was punctual and professional. It was a wonderful experience!

Description of Work
We needed our AC/Furnace replaced. We had several companies come out to give quotes. Monarch's quote was SIGNIFICANTLY lower than all the other companies! And it was for the same exact AC and furnace units.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

05/20/2017

Dawn K.

Well. Technician arrived on time and worked quickly. He adjusted when I had to reschedule original appointment due to work needs.

Description of Work
Annual checkup

Work Completed On 05/20/2017

05/17/2017

v lynn T.

answered my questions courteously and competently

Description of Work
a/c system check up

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

05/15/2017

Daniel B.

Description of Work
I bought a house and paid to have the HVAC system checked out to avoid any issues in the future. Monarch came out when they said they would and performed everything in 30 minutes! Will use again!

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

05/11/2017

Andrea F.

Saan was super honest. We had several estimates from some companies with All in the name and their estimates were 9,000 to put our ac and heating units in. When we talked to Shaan his estimate for the exact same unit was 4400 for both pieces of equipment. The other company told us we also need 1250 in upgrades for the city of Edmond code inspector. Shaan said 4400 included everything and we didn't need the upgrades. The inspector came and also verified we didn't need the upgrades. We were so shocked at how much the price difference was and how professional Shaan was. They had the units installed within a week and did an outstanding job with no hidden cost or drama. Great work and great company

Description of Work
We needed an ac unit replaced

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

05/07/2017

Dalon T.

Service was great. Shawn was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I emailed the company requesting service. I got a prompt response from Shawn. Scheduled appointment the same day. Shawn arrived in between the times that we scheduled.

Description of Work
AC Tune up

Work Completed On 05/07/2017

05/05/2017

Cynthia C.

The worker came on time and work the whole 8 hr. with out a break . We would go out a couple time and ask question and they would answer with out making us seem like we were in the way or bother to them. We had the best experience with Shawn and his worker. Shawn was great before we hired him by returning our call before we hired him

Description of Work
We had Heating and Air replace

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

05/04/2017

Era J.

Representative was here at time requested and went right to work. Serviced H&A, changed filter, and found I needed one lb of R22 refrigerant. Was very professional and I would not hesitate to use again. Service cost was $39 and R22 refrigerant cost was $100.

Description of Work
Service Heat & Air Conditioner