Nine Square Roofing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2015

We offer a customized roofing solution for your family's home. As a family owned and operated local roofing company, we are dedicated to providing roofing services that meet your specific needs and budget. Our expert staff conducts an on-site consultation so we can guarantee your estimate is tailor-made for you. We can also provide a detailed drone inspection report for any roof damages. All consultations are free. We accept all major credit cards and provide financing options. Ofrecemos consultas para reemplazos de techo y todos nuestros servicios en español. Hablamos su idioma!...

Veritas Roofers

Veritas Roofers

Under our roof, you can expect high quality and affordable roofing services in the Orlando and Greater Central Florida areas, bonded with excellent customer service to earn your trust. From roof repairs to re-roofs we keep you informed all the way from start to finish. You can feel safe knowing that our skilled roofing specialists with their crafted workmanship, along with our manufacturer backed warranties will afford you with peace of mind for years to come. We know the best way to grow our business is with happy customer referrals. So we provide TRUTH In All We Do. Veritas means TRUTH.

06/18/2020

Horrible. First I was advised to buy a new roof and when i told them i can not afford a new $10,000 roof I was told oh well we can finance you and I said absolutely not, then I was advised to close in 3 skylights ( that's it nothing else) I was told it would be almost $2,300 dollars. Another company wants to charge $950 and I was comparing prices before I choose a company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight closed in

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we are so sorry you had this experience. When we called to schedule your appointment you very clearly expressed that you were only interested in closing off the skylights, we did not offer a replacement estimate or financing options. We are a fully licensed and insured roofing company that stands by our pricing. If it was higher than you expected, we assure you that all ...

12/05/2019

Excellent. Couldn’t be more pleased. Charles was very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. He even came onsite often during construction to answer any questions I had. Henry and his crew were amazing. Beautiful roof in just two days. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing project

11/04/2019

It was good. I did not receive any complaints. They have a good product. They did everything they said they would do in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof .

10/29/2019

Needed a new roof to sell my house. They came in at a fair price and the work was timely and excellent. Financing was a breeze and the sales manager, Charles, was very attentive and worked with any concerns I had due to the quick turnaround required. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

10/29/2019

They were great to work with and professional did a wonderful job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

We specialize in roof replacements! Commercial and Residential Asphalt Shingle replacement. Residential and commercial tile roof replacements. Residential and commercial flat roof replacement.

Roof repairs