NCG Landscape and Lawn Maintenance

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2007

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

6122 Masters Blvd

Orlando, FL 32819

Multiple Award Winning, First Class in customer care with Expert Advice no matter the season! Please visit & see our projects on our website at: http://ncglandscaping.com, Facebook or Google. NCG Landscape was established in 2000. We provide Landscape Services for Commercial and Residential clients throughout the greater Orlando area. Landscape Design & Installation, Paving & Hardscape, Landscape Lighting, Synthetic Turf, Property Cleanup, Pressure Washing, Sod & Mulch, Tree Care -Trimming, Cutting & Removal, Stump Grinding, Drainage & Grading, Retention Walls, Irrigation & Landscape Maintenance. We strive to bring you the best quality of workmanship and professionalism in the landscaping industry. Our company is built on Integrity, Quality of work and Exceptional customer service. Owner-operated. Contact us: (407) 823-7497 In the event of a power outage, please call (480) 381-1032. ...

lawn & landscaping (182)tree service (126)mulch delivering (56)irrigation system (54)leaf removal (30)stone & gravel (19)hardscaping (8)drain pipe installation (6)pressure washing (4)landscape lighting (3)lighting (2)lawn care (326)

08/03/2019

Matthew A.

This is the third project we’ve completed with Morne/NCG and it went as smoothly as ever. They were prompt, responsive, organized, polite and fast as always. Morne in particular was always ready to meet when convenient with our busy schedules, offer options/solutions and keep an accurate/timely record of all project costs. We continue to recommend NCH’s services to family and friends. Can’t speak highly enough of their continue performance excellence!

Description of Work
Demo of existing landscaping. Installation of new paver patio. Installation of new sod. Tree removal. Hedge maintenance. Planting of replacement tree.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

07/20/2019

Brett R.

Morne and his team were exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and fair on price. Excellent results and exceeded my expectations. Would absolutely use again and refer to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Backyard re done and walkway

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

06/18/2019

Will B.

Great - Morné was attentive with updates and photos of progress, helping me deal with HOA changes.

Description of Work
Landscape design and execution

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

Review for NCG Landscape and Lawn Maintenance - 6122 Masters Blvd, Orlando, FL - 37936543

05/27/2019

Taylor C.

Morne and his team were excellent! Took 2 days to complete the job and when they were done it was beautiful! Had several of our neighbors come and comment on how great it looked. They had to install next to our screened in lanai in the backyard and were very careful with it which I was worried about it. Morne is super nice and friendly and did a super detailed estimate and sketch for us.

Description of Work
Replace mulch with rocks and add small trees around entire house.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

05/22/2019

ETTA L.

Exceedingly professional. Excellent work. Beauty end result. Great experience and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping project

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

Review for NCG Landscape and Lawn Maintenance - 6122 Masters Blvd, Orlando, FL - 37888344

05/21/2019

Jill C.

Morne was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and the pricing for services was extremely fair. Work was completed as stated and quite quickly. He kept me informed with updates throughout the project and was great at communication as well. I plan on hiring him for a future project later this year. Sadly, our house is outside of his area for lawn maintenance or I would have hired him for that as well.

Description of Work
Sod replacement & Irrigation repair (under paver driveway)

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

Review for NCG Landscape and Lawn Maintenance - 6122 Masters Blvd, Orlando, FL - 38015067

04/02/2019

Jessica C.

This is the second time I’ve had Morne and team do work at my house and I highly recommend them. Morne is responsive and delightful to deal with.

Description of Work
Palm tree removal, Sod and trimming

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/11/2019

Rocky B.

I couldn’t be happier with NCG! My yard looks amazing and Morne was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive, professional, and intuitive to my needs. I thought the cost was reasonable and well worth the time it saved my husband and I. We will be long-term customers with NCG,

Description of Work
Sod, weeding, and hedge trimming

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

03/03/2019

KRISTIN H.

This is my second time working with Morne and NCG. They are absolutely fantastic from start to finish. The prices are reasonable, the work stellar, and the overall experience outstanding. I won’t hesitate to work with them again. A++++

Description of Work
Leveling, sod, backyard cleanup

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

02/22/2019

Michael F.

Project went exactly as discussed. We did not shop price, we shopped the service we thought we would receive, but did feel the price was fair. Morne is professional, friendly, and easy to work with. His crew was also friendly, and punctual. The crew cleaned up before departing, leaving the property looking neat and that helped to show off their work.

Description of Work
Landscaping, mulch, hedges trimmed.

Category lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 02/21/2019

02/06/2019

Dawn W.

Great! Morne and his helper were right on time and finished a little early. He reduced the size of a very square shaped front garden and added some curves to it. Earth toned river rock was added with crotons and brick edging. It all matches the color scheme of my house beautifully. He also used the river rock and edging around a tree and in an area that has utility boxes. It really gave the yard a clean look and it's much easier for me to maintain. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed to have my front yard landscaping re-done and cleaned up.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

01/31/2019

Debbie S.

They did an excellent job as usual. The crew is professional and are skilled landscapers. I was satisfied with the work they did.

Description of Work
Trimmed palm trees, removed 2 bushes and ferns in a pool enclosure. They planted a bush.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

01/25/2019

mike S.

An “A” rating isn’t high enough. These guys are outstanding to work with. Communication was great right from the start. I was kept apprised of the progress along the way. The guys wrote very fast, and even added a few extra touches I didn’t think of. I highly recommend NCG for your project, don’t even bother looking elsewhere. I have a few other projects coming up and will be going back to NCG!!

Description of Work
Trim large palm trees, removed 8 trees / bushes, cleared weeds and brush, added new river rock around pool, along with paver and plastic edging. Also filled in dead spots in grass with new sod.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

01/20/2019

Anthony Y.

Great Service, response and communication. They called and were on-time. We had a few of our sprinkler zones running together causing low pressure and poor coverage. They said the problem could have been the valve or the solenoid...but it was neither and 'seemed' to be air or dirt in/at the valve/solenoid. Also, had them clean / replace some of the sprinkler heads. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Sprinkler maintenance / repair

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 01/12/2019

01/15/2019

sheryl E.

We had a great experience with NCG. They did everything they said they would do when they said they would do it. They were professional and paid great attention to detail. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Complete landscaping re-do.

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/02/2019

Janete S.

Very well done. As agreed and beyond. I recommend and will hire again soon.

Description of Work
Landscaping/paving/retention wall

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

12/17/2018

Keith S.

Price seemed high but was compatible to other providers. Work was done professionally and it looks great!

Description of Work
Fox sunken pavers

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

12/15/2018

DENYSE P.

Great work was done very expediently and with very good quality.

Description of Work
Front lawn sod laid down and mulched

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

12/05/2018

Andrew W.

Excellent work, very professional. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Front Yard

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

11/26/2018

Brittany B.

Amazing! NCG Lanscape was professional, timely, efficient, and punctual. We were so impressed with the quality of their work! There was even some confusion about a branch that was supposed to be trimmed in our yard and they rounded up their men after a full day of work just to get it done before they left. So great! Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New sod and landscape rocks installed

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

Review for NCG Landscape and Lawn Maintenance - 6122 Masters Blvd, Orlando, FL - 37575808

11/21/2018

Gary A.

They do a FANTASTIC landscaping job on our facilities. They are the most reasonable vendor we could find. They always complete their work very timely on a weekly basis. I add additional work at times to trim our many palms and trees around the HOA controlled land / pond. Our residence loves the way our entrance is SUBURB. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Our HOA Landscape: Palms / Trees / Lawn moving around the HOA

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service,lakefront landscaping,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

11/19/2018

Randy B.

When starting a landscape makeover project we used Angie’s List to find a landscape team to help deliver on our rough design thoughts. Morne and the NCG team came highly recommended. They were prompt, keeping their schedule dates and did a great job interpreting our ideas into actual plans. They were very helpful in making sure we understood which plants would thrive in our yard and the maintenance requirements. In addition, cleaned up at the end of each day ensuring that it didn’t look like a “war zone” and have followed up in person to check on irrigation. Great service at a reason price!

Description of Work
Landscape backyard

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 11/07/2018