Michiee Bee Lawn Care

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

14045 Hunter Grove Dr

Orlando, FL 32828

I would love the opportunity to provide a hassle free service that will offer customers a peace of mind. I take extremely great pride in my work for all properties I step foot on, making sure all customers preferences are taken into consideration before leaving any property. We would love the opportunity to be your property lawn maintenance company. We'll be looking forward to your business in the near future! My name is Matthew but you can call me Matt. I was 14 when I started cutting lawns for family and friends. I quickly grew an interest in the after effect of my work, making sure every detail was the best it can be. When I turned 18 I never thought my life would turn upside down. My grandfather and mother passed away all in the same year. In between jobs, I started working for two big landscape companies, who taught me everything first hand from scratch the right way. I was able to take that experience and knowledge and start my dream family owned and operated business "Michiee Bee Lawn Care". Weird name some people might say. Well it's unique to me, named after my mother Michelle B Hernandez. Aka Michiee B. I'm now 24 years in business striving to be better every day. I am happily married, and we work as a team with 3 beautiful and handsome children and 1 on the way. I look forward to hearing from you for all of your lawn care needs this year!...

Resposiveness

lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (5)gutter cleaning (2)mulch delivering (1)irrigation system (1)

02/26/2021

It was great and fantastic service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a lawn care service.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

02/21/2021

Outstanding...Professional and the highest quality of lawn service and landscaping. Always fair and always responsive to inquires, Matt and his service are the best...I can not recommend hi I’m any higher!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/21/2021

Fantastic, very professional and timely. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

02/21/2021

I love Mat, he is fair, and reliable. His work is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Gutter Cleaning, Mulch & Topsoil

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2021

02/21/2021

I've been using Michiee Bee Lawn Care services for two years now and we couldn't be more pleased with their work. Affordable, flexible and great work! Would recommend to anyone seeking

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and Lawn Care

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

02/20/2021

They were punctual. They were always on time. They also did my sprinkler systems. They did hedges and edging around the house. They also did the mulch and flower bed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did lawn maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

lawn and yard work, mowing, mulching, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning, leaf removal, pressure washing, holiday decorating

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check