Just Doors & Decorative Glass

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

906 Baltimore Dr

Orlando, FL 32810

If you’re interested in new doors, let Just Doors & Decorative Glass assist you. We offer a wide range of Front entry, French and interior doors. Just Doors & Decorative Glass provides expert service and customer care. Just Doors can also provide decorative glass inserts in steel and fiberglass

09/22/2019

PENELOPE V.

Mr. Mr. Cortes from J.C. HANDYMAN SERVICE did a quick and efficient job. They came on time with all the equipment necessary and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Out side door from garage

07/22/2019

jenny V.

We thought we would need a whole new door but he was able to add something the door was missing at the bottom to stop critters from coming in. He was quick, pleasant and affordable! We will recommend this company and use them again.

Description of Work
Entry door repair

10/07/2018

Heriberto R.

Best Experience so far with a contractor in Orlando, FL. Chuck responded quickly to our questions during the product selection process. We were shocked how quickly he committed to the job and carried out the install. Definitely a true professional. Hands done, Chuck will always be our first call for our door needs.

Description of Work
Chuck added a glass door insert for us for our front exterior door.

09/05/2018

Frank M.

This company removed, replaced, and installed 8 x residential doors back in 2015 and it was a horrible experience. I finally caught up in writing this review because I am writing a positive review for another vendor. The contractor had to come back to the house multiple times. A couple of doors were incorrectly purchased (hollow not solid OR solid not hollow). Another time he had to come back to fix a couple of the door knob fixtures because there were not installed tightly. For instance, one doorknob had a screw driven into a glob of caulk instead of the door wood. Another time, the contractor had to come back to the house to make door adjustments because the door was not closing correctly. I would not hire this contractor again.

Description of Work
Remove, replace, and install residential doors

Category doors

this was an installer that I hired to do this job. this is also the only job he did for me. Good help is hard to find. look at all my other reviews

02/21/2018

Maha E.

Gentleman came out promptly to take measurements and provide an estimate. He provided me with an estimate within a couple days and was in constant contact about the progress of the door being built. He dropped off the finished door and trim within 2 weeks and provided me with the installers contact information. Installer reached out to me within 24 hours of door drop off and came out to install the door on my next day off. They were prompt, courteous and did a good job. Very happy with their work

Description of Work
Remove and replace back door and installed doggie door

05/02/2017

Donald J.

I would give them an A+. There was no mess and no frustration.

Description of Work
They replace the door going into my garage from the house.

04/04/2017

Geraldine A.

This company never responded to me.

Description of Work
various interior door options

03/31/2017

William J.

Based on reviews reached out to this business to get an estimate to replace our homes aging front entry door. After an initial quick response the owner indicated his business truck was in the shop, but that he could come by and provide a free estimate later the next day. That didn't happen. As a matter of fact I never heard from him again. Even after emailing him a couple of additional times. In my books that's a failure of service in every way. F!

Description of Work
Residential front door replacement

03/24/2017

Barbara C.

Excellent job would definitely recommend chuck.

Description of Work
Installed two sets of French doors. One exterior and one internal both replacing old sliding glass doors. The interior door being somewhat more complicated,with two side panels and two interior French style doors.

11/26/2016

Chris A.

I couldn't be more pleased. Chuck was able to stop by the same day to provide a quote. He understood exactly what we needed and was able to match the new door up to existing doors in our home. Once I accepted his proposal, in just a few days time he was able to schedule the installation. Though he had to remove some drywall and trim, the installation was done quickly and professionally with a minimal amount of repairs needed. The doors themselves are of good quality and the price was very reasonable. I won't hesitate to contact Chuck again should I need new doors or repairs to existing ones.

Description of Work
Install interior French doors in an existing, finished opening.

09/02/2016

Stephen K.

Chuck was prompt, thorough and very professional. He has many years of experience and the installations were perfect. I would have no hesitation using this company in the future and recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 french doors and placed glass inserts into front doors,

01/25/2016

lloyd M.

He came for two different jobs. Each was $400 I described to him what needed to be done and he arrived promptly, was very professional and did a great job. The second was more challenging but he still stuck to his price. I would use him again. He replaced 2 very old doors

Description of Work
Replaced 2 old doors on outdoor buildings.

01/06/2016

Stacey B.

Chuck was very punctual and professional. He installed our doors earlier last year however, when I called him to come out and do some minor adjustments to the doors he more than willing to do so. He did such a great job on adjusting the doors that it felt like brand new doors all over again. We love the doors that he recommended, as we know that door was customized and put together by him. He even adjusted our front door without any hesitation or added cost. We really appreciate finding business owners like Chuck that take pride in their work, their product and their business. Thanks again Chuck! We will definitely refer you to all our friends and family.

Description of Work
Chuck installed two French doors which replaced existing doors that were damaged.

10/11/2015

Matthew B.

Had Chuck install two exterior doors, and both had issues. Both leaked during rainstorms, and both were left unfinished (one with bare unfinished wood). Chuck came out and "fixed" them once; however, both problems persisted. He was supposed to come and redo the trim around the unfinished door, but he did not show up for the appointment and refuses to answer/return any phone calls. On top of all of these issues, he was very disrespectful to my property. There were several holes left in walls that he did not fix, a large chunk of concrete was broken off of my house's foundation that was hastily and poorly patched, and the cleanup was extremely poor. I would strongly recommend that any interested customer take their business elsewhere and avoid the headache.

Description of Work
Installed two exterior doors.

09/17/2015

Paula G.

The installation went great. Started on time. Chuck was very thorough and the doors look fantastic. He paid attention to every detail. We will recommend to all our friends.

Description of Work
We needed a new double exterior door with wide sidelights replaced as well as another single door.

09/14/2015

ann C.

After speaking with a few other people about replacing our door and made to feel like I was bothering them, I spoke to Chuck. He took the time to answer and ask questions. I immediately felt like I was in good hands and this guy really knew his stuff. My husband and I talked it over, texted a few photos and decided to gave chuck the job. Monday morning Chuck said he could install our door that afternoon. He did an excellent job and I would use him again and would not hesitate to recommend him. Unfortunately I did t realize the alarm wasn't working while he was here but when I called Chuck he said I'll come right back. It took him less than five minutes to have the alarm working.

Description of Work
Replace door and frame

03/22/2015

Stephanie B.

Chuck was great. I was under the impression that in order to get full lite glass I would have to replace my entire front door which was extremely expensive. It's a good thing I called Chuck! No other company ever mentioned glass inserts when I got 2 other estimates. I told him how our home is only a year old and we wanted some light in the foyer. He suggested using the existing door and dropped by to give us a catalog full of nice glass insert options. I emailed him my selections for a quote, ordered my favorite and he had it installed within a two weeks. My husband said Chuck's install was done within 45 minutes. Now our house entrance looks great and we have natural light! Thank you Chuck for presenting the easiest and most cost effective solution! We've even referred him to our neighbors who are about to get a glass insert installed as well.

Description of Work
Installed new glass insert into a fiberglass door.

Category glass repair, doors

06/24/2014

Kathi B.

Chuck ordered our chosen panel and installed it within a week. The 8ft front door had to be removed and the door cut to fit the new glass panel. The door was rehung and the new panel installed. Looks great! We had a long dark hallway leading to the front door, now there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

Description of Work
Chuck came out to view our front door and to determine whether a glass insert could be placed in the door. Chuck gave me a catalog with many options to pick from and gave helpful suggestions.

Category glass repair, doors

03/29/2014

Bill B.

I made an appointment to have a door installed. He never showed. When I called he said he had phone troubles. Then he said he was getting married and leaving town. Thanks for the heads up buddy.

Description of Work
Didn't show, didn't call, left me in a bind.

03/21/2014

Ben C.

Charles did a superior job at a very good price. His long experience really showed. He was quick to respond to the call and had the job completed in just a couple days as opposed to 6-8 weeks as quoted by competitors. Could not be happier and will use him again.

Description of Work
replaced a large irregular sized wooden door

01/10/2014

bryan J.

Installed new entry door and associated hardware.

08/14/2013

Robert C.

They were outstanding. The installation was on time, done well, polite, clean and I was satisfied with the job. They were prompt, excellent, came when they said they would and left when they said the job would be done. There was nothing I did not like about them. They were more expensive then another company but more prompt and on time.

Description of Work
I used JUST DOOR INSTALLATIONS INC to put a garage shelf.

06/03/2013

Susan S.

My husband and I thought we were going to have to spend hundreds to get this door fixed. It had become difficult to open and close; we thought we had termites. Chuck assessed the situation and deduced that it had been poorly hung by the previous contractor. He then fixed it within minutes and refused payment! The door now works better than it ever did! We forced him to accept some money. Chuck is truly the door whisperer! He doesn't do screens, though. Just doors.

Description of Work
evaluated our side entry door which was falling off the hinges and fixed it within minutes

02/23/2013

Martin R.

Chuck is a good guy who shows up on time, submits a fair quote and gets the job done right. In my situation he underbid the job because he neglected to factor the time for one of the doors. I gleefully offered to pay for his extra time (about 30 minutes) but he steadfastly refused the extra payment.

Description of Work
Repaired several interior and exterior doors in the house.

01/05/2011

Wayne M.

Chuck is a good guy and knows what he's doing. He showed up when he said he would; gave me fair price; and his work was first-class.

Description of Work
Installed 2 exterior doors and 2 interior doors. One exterior door was custom-hung.

Nok Construction

Nok Construction is a full service construction company. We can handle your next home improvement from start to finish. Design and build new construction, home additions, kitchen & bath remodels, water and fire rebuilds. We carry 4 lines of cabinets and full line of Shaw Flooring products. We specialize in green wise home improvements such as WINDOWS & DOORS, SOLAR and many other energy home improvements.

2022 Super Service Award

Glass Doctor of Orlando, FL

Glass Doctor of Orlando is a one-stop shop for all your glass care needs. From repairing chipped windshields in less than 30 minutes to installing custom glass shower enclosures, the comprehensive services we offer make obtaining the exact glass solution you seek effortless. In addition to complimentary on-site consultations and convenient appointments, you will always receive upfront pricing guarantees. If glass breaks at your home or commercial property, call Glass Doctor of Orlando right away. Glass specialists are available 24/7, to bring you peace of mind. Glass Doctor of Orlando also offers stylish ways to make your home and business more energy efficient with high-efficiency window units, such as low-emissivity and double pane windows. We are committed to keeping the glass in your vehicles and property brilliant, functional and safe. Services Offered Doors Interior Door Install Door Repair Sliding Door or Tracks Repair Exterior Doors Install Glass & Mirrors Mirrors Install or Replace Glass Shower Door or Enclosure Install Glass Shower Door or Enclosure Repair Window Glass Install.

Broome Property Enterprises

We are a small family owned business specializing in Kitchen and Bath remodels with a strong focus to details and customer satisfaction. There is no job to small or to large for us. We accept cash, check and credit as forms of tender.

Entry & Interior Door Installations Decorative glass inserts