J&J METRO MOVING & STORAGE

Founded 1968 • With Angi since October 2005

1101 W KENNEDY BLVD

Orlando, FL 32810

If you're looking for the best movers in Orlando, J&J Metro Moving and Storage has been in business since 1968. We do commercial, residential, office and apartment moving. When you’re look for quality moving and storage in Orlando, Florida and the surrounding communities, look no further than J&J Metro. We were founded in 1968 and we’ve been providing exceptional service ever since. We can perform all your moving needs and keep your possessions safe for you at all times. Our services include: • Packing and crating • Transporting • Long-distance moving • Loading and unloading • Short and long term storage • Data Archiving • Emergency services • Boxes & packing supplies • And so much more! Our storage facilities are secure, hassle-free, and a great place to keep your valuables until you need them again. Our experienced team looks forward to serving you. J&J Metro Moving is a company you can trust for life. Call us today for a free estimate and schedule your move! "Moving Your Memories Since 1968"...

07/31/2017

Lee L.

Seemed to be okay. Then the breaking of pavers at sold home. Drug gas grill through house instead around the grass. Spilled grill grease pan all over pavers. Gave me link to create claim. Filed. Said they were coming to fix. New homeowner waited, they never showed. Been back and forth with them for the past 2 1/2 weeks, nothing is still corrected for the new homeowner. When I noticed the pavers broken, the lead moving guy told me they were broke and when I went back at him explaining they were not broke that morning, he stopped and never spoke to me again the rest of the afternoon. Mt move from PA to FL was flawless (with a company from PA) but moving 1.1 miles away has been nothing but a nightmare and painful. I just hope I get my stuff back in one piece at this point. I have no faith any longer.

Description of Work
Move and storage of household goods.

04/26/2016

Bridgette A.

I have read on here a few bad reviews mixed in with great reviews of J&J Metro. All I know is I hired them and could not have been happier. Everything from requesting an estimate from their site, getting a call from their staff, and then having them complete the move for me could not have gone any better. The people that wrote the bad reviews it is literally like they are talking about a different company. This moving company is the best. Thanks again, and I will be sure to use you again as I usually move about every 24 months.

Description of Work
Move my 1 bedroom 3rd floor apartment to my new 3rd floor apartment with no elevator.

04/23/2016

Guy T.

The same crew with the exception of one delivered our household goods the next morning. They were very professional and caring for our furniture and items, they even went to the extent of moving one of our very heavy items around the pool to the sliding doors due to the item not fitting through the front door. This was the second time we've used this company and highly suggest their services to anyone in need of a moving company

Description of Work
Drove from Orlando and arrived in Miami early on the 14th of April 2016. Crew of three loaded out entire household and departed by 1:30pm

04/11/2016

Mike B.

I used J&J Metro for my move on Friday and I was very pleased the way that the men handled the job. My new home has a stairway from h*** and these guys acted like it was a walk in the park while taking my large master bedroom set up those stairs. Nothing was damaged, but I will say they do a lot to make sure damage does not happen. They put down red runners on the entry way floors and the stairs, they put blankets on the doors, and the banisters, and used cardboard on the landing to protect the hardwood floors there. These guys definitely know what they are doing and you can tell they are professionals. Not just some guys doing this while they find a better job. Thanks again. Mike

Description of Work
They moved me from my 1 story home in Orlando to my new 2 story home in Windermere.

04/07/2016

Sam M.

J&J Metro moved me into my new home on Tuesday. I was in a 2nd floor apartment in Ocoee and just moved to a small 2 bedroom home in Sanford (Lake Mary area). I originally called and spoke with Neil, he went through a series of questions regarding both of the locations as well as exactly what I was moving. The call took maybe 6-7 minutes from start to finish and at the end of the call he was able to give me an exact estimate of costs based on what I had moving. He then emailed me an estimate so that I had it in writing and outlined all of the items, the addresses, and a full outline of the costs. After calling around to several other companies and after talking to several of them they just wanted to give me a well most 2 bedrooms take 2-3 hours and our hourly rate is blah blah, and you are charged whatever it takes plus truck charge, fuel, etc. Although J&J Metro does still charge what they call a travel time, and fuel, as well as an hourly charge they actually tell you exactly how long they think it should take and in my case I was told it would be a 3.5 hour move plus the 1 hour travel time for a total of 4.5 hours. They were upfront with me, and it actually came out to just under 4.5 hours, so the cost was what I expected. Had I used one of the other companies I would have been expecting it to be 2-3 hours and would have been sticker shocked when I got the bill but by then would have been to late. Trust me when I say this, the 3 movers J&J Metro sent had no way of going faster. They made me feel exhausted just from the speed and amount of work they were doing. PS. I did tip the movers after the move which was an additional cost over the estimate, but obviously was not required I just felt I had to give these guys something for taking such good care of my furniture and boxes.

Description of Work
Moved me from a 2nd floor apartment in Ocoee to my new single story home in Sanford (Lake Mary area).

09/29/2014

John W.

My experience with them was very good. They come to you and move you so you don't see the mover's facility. I generally have a low regard for movers but they were competent and they did a good job. I would probably use them again.

Description of Work
I did business with J&J Moving & Storage.

09/09/2014

Matt F.

I contacted Jand J Metro moving because I needed to move my office FAST! We moved the office supplies for the most part but they came in just 4 days after I called! They packed the 3 rooms up, disassembled the furniture and moved it all from lake buena vista all the way to lake Nona! From the moment I met the movers I knew I was in good hands. Anyone can make a good impression over the phone but I was so comfortable that I have them the keys to the old and new office and asked them to take it all and set it up at the new office. I was extremely happy when I arrived at our new location to see it was all carefully moved in with no scratches or damage! I was so impressed with the ease of the move that I hired them again a week later to move my personal apartment. I had a two bedroom apartment that I needed moved. I was physically unable to move this apartment myself. They sent 3 experienced men and moved my apartment flawlessly. I highly recommend Jand J and would use them again!

Description of Work
J&J Metro Moving packed and moved my 3 room office across town and moved my 2 bedroom apartment down a terrifying stairwell and into my new apartment 3 stories up! Each move took only one day!

Category moving companies

Thanks, We are certainly glad to hear that your moves went so well. Let us know if you need anything. Jason

11/30/2006

JACKI T.

Richard Callahan gave me a firm, signed quote. He was friendly and professional. AJ, Max and Gabe showed up early. These guys knew what they were doing. AJ even wrapped things I would have just thrown in a box. Since my mother moved, not too many months prior, I have seen how horrible a move could be. These men were remarkably kind, charming, professional and caring of my possessions. When I stated that something was an antique or fragile, I have never seen so much bubble wrap and tape used! They went out of their way to take care of my 'things'. They even tolerated my last minute...''two inches to the right''...''a little to the left''...etc, with good humor and graciousness. I truly hope to never move again, but if I had to, I would certainly call on these lovely people. I have never hugged a mover in my life, and I have moved many, many times. They were the exception.

Description of Work
They did some packing and a local (3 mile, 1100 sq ft home to same) move in Kissimmee.

05/15/2006

GLORIA L.

Rick came to my home for a price estimate. He gave me a firm quote that was half the cost of the other business I called. They did a really good job with one exception. They tried to move my large (inexpensive) computer center desk without dismantling it, and it broke apart. Rick came through with satisfactory compensation. I would definitely hire him again and recommend them for your move.

Description of Work
Local move within Kissimmee Florida. Packing and hauling contents from a 1800 sq ft home.

03/27/2006

IT WAS FAIRLY GOOD FOR THE PRICE. I THOUGHT IT WAS EXCELLENT. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MORE GENTLE WITH THE FURNITURE. IT GOT A LITTLE BANGED UP. I WOULD PROBABLY USE THEM AGAIN, BUT I WOULD ASK THEM TO BE MORE CAREFUL EARLIER.

Description of Work
THEY MOVED MY ENTIRE HOUSE. I PACKED UP THE BOXES. THEY LOADED IT ALL UP AND MOVED IT, UNLOADED, AND PUT IT IN PLACE.

Teleport Moving and Storage

Serving all of Central Florida for local to intermediate moves, the professionals at Teleport Moving and Storage are the go to, full service BBB accredited moving company you can trust with your family's next in state relocation! Call now for a free estimate! (No long-distance or out of state moves)

Get Done Moving Service

Get Done moving is Family owned and operated local moving company in Orlando Fl. We have Full insurance and Florida Moving license . ( moving license Nr- 2761) . We can move You to any City with in Florida. We Do - Residential and Commercial (office) moves. We provide also packing supplies and packing service, helping loading and unloading pods, trucks, or storage places. Our moving crew have a big experience in moving, they have all Uniform and all equipment for move. There are no small or too big move( we start from one piece off delivery to the 1-7 bedroom house, or corporate office). We are wrapping Your furniture in Blankets and shrink wrap for protection< also all fragile Items will be taking with extra care and we deliver all belongings in same condition like it was before,. We are one call or email away for any information you my have for your move, also very easy schedule. Please call or text us at Phone Number- 4075347628.

Hello Movers

Moving company. Residential and commercial. Delivery Service. Call today for my information!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $25
    Satisfaction

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL MOVING, STORAGE, PACKING, CRATING, & MOVING SUPPLIES. NO JOB TO BIG OR TO SMALL. (Local, interstate moves between other states, intrastate, international, residential, commercial, corporate relocation, homes, apartments, offices packing, piano moving, loading and unloading, auto shipping, moving & storage)

car hauling