HOME INSPECTIONS BY PJM INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2007

At Home Inspections by PJM, our goal is to see you safe and comfortable in your home. We take this responsibility very seriously. We work closely with our clients to provide a thorough and personalized inspection experience. Your concerns are our top priority. Let our experience be your guide through the home buying or selling process. We are a team of experienced and licensed professionals dedicated to serving your needs and providing a service that focuses on superior quality and communication. Check us out at our Better Business Bureau website.....

Jag Tax Management

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

05/02/2021

Jason did a great job in doing the inspection. Was deligent and quick in providing the report. Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

Thank you very much.

04/23/2021

Paul was very thorough and kept us informed through the whole process letting us know everything he found. He was friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

Thank you.

04/11/2021

I was very happy. I used paul twice in 2 weeks for home inspections and I was very satisfied. He’s very professional and punctual. He spoke to me about all the important things that I needed to know and made me feel comfortable with the process. It’s a big deal to buy a home. But with Paul I felt he was so thorough that it has eased my mind in buying the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much. Good luck with your new home.

03/30/2021

Very smooth, very professional organization. The detailed report caught some issues we were able to have the builder fix before closing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspections on new construction

Thank you.

03/04/2021

I'm very grateful and impressed with the thorough report. Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,landscaping,irrigation systems,roofing,drain cleaning

NEW HOME INSPECTION, PRE-SALE INSPECTION, 1-YEAR WARRANTY INSPECTION & PREVIOUSLY-BUILT INSPECTION. FOLLOW UP INSPECTIONS OR RE-INSPECTIONS. INSURANCE INSPECTIONS