Gold Coast Home Improvements

Founded 2012 •

Awards & Badges

9945 Long Bay Dr

Orlando, FL 32832

With twenty years in the business we can do anything from a kitchen and bathroom remodel to a Dream addition! Ask us about any military discounts, VA discounts, or senior discounts that might be available in your area. When we save, we pass that savings down to you!...

interior painting (2)architect (1)handyman (1)patio enclosures (2)

09/21/2020

Allison and his well qualified team were great contractors. He was very professional and did exactly what they committed to do and met the schedule we agreed upon. Work was very well done and was truly high quality craftsmanship. Pricing was reasonable and would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild an addition

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

09/16/2020

It went great! The guys did an awesome job in a very short time. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Photo for Gold Coast Home Improvements  - 9945 Long Bay Dr, Orlando, FL - 38879841

08/29/2020

Quote for Bathroom and Kitchen remodel

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alison, is a very unprofessional individual. He contacted me about my service request and we scheduled an appointment on Saturday form 10 am to 11 am to come to my house and give my husband and I a quote. At 10:29 am I called Alison because I had not received any news. He answered the phone and said he was busy and would give me a call back in 15 minutes. I told him my husband and I are very busy on weekdays and on the weekends we run many personal errands and we were on hold in the house waiting for him. I also asked him to please give me an update on the time he would be able to come as soon as possible. We waited over an hour from 10:29 am to 11:40 am. I called Alison back several times and it went to voicemail. Alison never gave us a cutesy call that he would arrive after 10 am nor did he call back after 15 min as he said when I called him. Based on first impression about his unprofessionalism, I would never want his services even if it was free.

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/21/2020

Replacing screen wall with permanent wall and windows was completed and was better than expected. Already hieed them for a new job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Photo for Gold Coast Home Improvements  - 9945 Long Bay Dr, Orlando, FL - 38818275

06/09/2020

It went well. Very good job and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked on my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Painting - interior and exterior, remodeling, general handyman services, flooring, framing, tile work

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal