Fun In The Sun Pool Heating Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2008

6729 Edgewater Commerce Pkwy

Orlando, FL 32810

Fun in the Sun is a family owned and operated business with over 23 years of combined experience. Proudly offering environmentally friendly products for all your Pool and Solar needs. Using Renewable Energy Today. For A Brighter, Cleaner Tomorrow! State Certified Solar Contractor #CVC56754 LP Gas License #25961 A+ Rating with the BBB...

11/06/2020

Robin M.

It was excellent, they were professional, they were very timely, they did the work efficiently, neatly and I used them for 11 years now.

Description of Work
They replaced my heating and air unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/11/2018

Frank R.

Fun in the Sun declined to perform service and repairs on my six bowls ALTHOUGH they are named as the ONLY service shop by the bowls manufacturer stating they only service what they have installed themselves. Very disappointing business and service approach.

Description of Work
Service and repair to Grandeffects fire and water-bowls

02/15/2018

Robert H.

Very good. The technicians are knowledgeable and capable and they performed the repairs without any issues. They even installed a better relief valve set-up at no extra charge. Though the overall price was a bit high, I felt it was more or less in line with other pool expenses, which tend to run fairly high in the Orlando area. Paid $883 for the major repair and service, and several times have had them out to repair panel or pipe leaks, typically for about $180. We will continue to use this company.

Description of Work
Repairs to piping and controller.

11/14/2017

Mitchell L.

We've liked it; it keep it pretty good. They do good work.

Description of Work
We use Fun In The Sun Pool Heating. We have them for solar panels. I last used them to install a new themostat.

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

10/26/2017

John W.

The company assured me they would be willing to evaluate and let me know how we could proceed. When they actually went to schedule, I was told I would be charged a $79.99 service fee to look at my system that would be waived if I replaced all of my system, something I had already talked to them about not needing. They could have told me up front they were mainly interested in replacing my entire system. Wasted my time with them.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate on replacing part of a almost new pool solar heating system lost during hurricane Irma. Primarily, the solar panels needed replacing. All the other parts of the new system were still in place.

10/11/2017

Joe F.

They are crooks estimate was over $525.00 just to repair a small drip on the pipe.

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

10/04/2016

Wilhelmina T.

Had to wait two weeks. then came a day later (But they called) Charged $99 for an estimate. Didn't do any maintenance. Said it would cost another $99 to start the work. I won't hire them.

Description of Work
Solar panel maintenance and repair.

Category solar panels

01/04/2016

Sean W.

Doesn't give free repair estimates. Charges 95.00 for a service call.

Description of Work
N/A

07/14/2015

sophia P.

it went smooth as a glove! Lance was very professional and obviously knows his craft. the service was still within warranty which made it even better! (i had to enter an amount in the approximate amount box. i wish angie's list can add N/A as a choice in the approximate amount box)

Description of Work
lance checked pool pump motor and replaced capacitor

Category pool cleaners,wells

05/06/2015

Denise P.

They did a really good job. It was really good. They were really good. We have no problems. We have no complaints.

Description of Work
They did the repair on the spa.

Momentum Solar - Orlando

Momentum Solar is a top solar contractor specializing in new panel installation. Call us at (321) 335-1245 for a free quote! The company is committed to making solar panels affordable, providing savings for their clients, and helping the environment. We only offer new installation and do not offer repairs at this time.

Bluelink Solar

Bluelink Solar is one of the largest solar providers in the state of Florida. We offer solar panel installation services at $0 out of pocket through Florida's federally incentivized solar programs. We do not do solar panel repairs or replacements. To schedule an appointment, please call +1 (407) 972-9039.

Offers by Bluelink Solar on Angi
    In Phaze Electric, Inc.

In Phaze Electric started business in May of 2009. We are unlike any other electrical service and contracting company found in Orlando and the Central Florida area. We pay our technicians exceptionally higher than our competitors. We all understand the value of reputation and thank you in advance for the opportunity to earn your trust in business.. Most of our work comes from Angie's List and other online companies that are based on reviews and feedback from customers. We are an award winning company that strives to stay on top of current competitiveness. When contacting via-message center/email, please leave your phone number and zip code for easier, faster, and more convenient service.

Offers by In Phaze Electric, Inc. on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Solar pool heating systems, hot water heating systems, electricity, attic fans, pool/spa electric heat pumps, pool/spa gas heaters, pool/spa automation control systems, pool/spa pumps and filtration equipment, electronic chlorine generators/salt systems, KVAR energy savers, custom fire pit bowls.