FLOORING CENTER

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2010

What sets The Flooring Center apart? It's the way we, as a family do business. From the time you enter our beautiful galleries to the moment you first see your home's new flooring, you'll recognize our commitment to your satisfaction in the quality, workmanship and value The Flooring Center offers. You will be met by a courteous, experienced flooring professional trained to explore your requirements and then to work diligently to meet them. Make your selection from hundreds of high quality products, secure in the knowledge that your choice will be one of lasting beauty. The bottom line price you receive will be the best anywhere. We guarantee it. Your flooring will be installed by skilled craftsmen, whose work is guaranteed for the life of the product. Discover why The Flooring Center is the first choice of builders, designers and consumers. We think you'll find our no-nonsense "bottom line" approach to meeting your needs to be refreshing and the value received extraordinary. ...

Liberty Floors

Liberty Floors

Liberty Floors is Central Florida's Premier Hardwood Flooring Company. Specializing in superior quality of all types of hardwood flooring, staircases, custom hardwood designs, Waterproof LVP, Luxury Vinyl Plank, porcelain tile and carpet. We are a full service flooring company. Design, Sales and Installation. Commercial, New Home Construction and Residential. We have a large variety of name brand flooring to choose from. All Estimates are free. You will get a Personalized Flooring Design Consultant that can bring the flooring showroom directly to you in our mobile showroom. We have a boutique showroom in Longwood. We are a knowledgeable, hard working, honest company dedicated to providing excellent services at affordable pricing. We accept all Major Credit Cards, Financing is available, discounts offered. Our rates are competitive in the market and our installation quality is highly sought after and respected by New Home Construction Builders, General Contractors, Commercial Flooring Contractors and tens of thousands of residents throughout Central Florida. We offer next day installation. Efficient with time and precision. We are Shaw Certified Hardwood Installers, NWFA, A+ BBB, New on Angies List with A+ rating. Serving Central Florida 15 years. Call or text anytime. We are here for you. Ask for our list of references by top builders, contractors and numerous testimonials from home owners, realtors, property managers and more.

09/25/2017

They were excellent, from the moment that I walked into their center in Dr Phillips, through the quote and contract process with Vicki, and through the installation with Bobby, Derek and crew. They even came the day after Hurricane Irma, which I was sure wouldn't happen. I will be using them again to re-floor the downstairs. They are truly great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-flooring of second floor and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/07/2017

It was a good experience. They crew with the carpet was very good, fast and punctual. The quality is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid hardwood floor in 3 rooms and carpet redone in 5 rooms.

06/08/2017

We are going to get the carpet. The salesperson was very professional and the cost was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate for carpet installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/18/2015

After an attempt at sanding some chair damage out of my existing wood floor, it was decided I needed to replace the entire floor with new wood over the top.  They quoted a new price and I shopped multiple providers for the best offer.  In the end I decided on another provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood flooring.  Received a better quote with another provider

06/12/2013

The guys from Flooring Center were very professional. They did it at a timely fashion. It took longer because were having problems with my floor but they didn’t complain or charged me extra. I got special ordered wood but I paid extra for that. Everything is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Flooring Center to install hardwood floor for my house.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Carpet Installation & Repairs, Hardwood Installation, Tile Installation, Laminate Installation, Sales, Measuring

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check