Eco-Art

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2011

Framing

ECO-ART Custom Framing specializes in conservation framing of art, photos, canvas, needlework, sports memorabilia, etc. All framing is completed in-house and our confidential work ethic has given us an undisputed reputation allowing us a varied customer base from corporate executives to exclusive designers to sports celebrities. We have served Central Florida since 1989 providing excellent service and quality framing for every taste and budget. Check out our reviews and stop by to see our wide selection of picture frame samples, liners, mats, including fabrics and glazing choices, including museum. We will make your art or collectable something you will treasure forever!...

Locally owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Monasterios llc is a family company, my dad and my brother are contractors too. We specialize in kitchen cabinets, granite, molding work, wood floors, construction and repair of decks, vanity, doors and more. We are professional, on time and clean.

01/15/2019

Being somewhat challenged when it comes to color selection, Diane at EcoArt could not have been more helpful. I had a tryptic thats somewhat expensive, she was so helpful choosing the correct glass for the piece. Her mounting and overall quality is far better than any framing company ive used in the past. Thanks!

Description of Work
I had 9 items to frame

Category picture framing

Hi [Member Name Removed]: Your art was beautiful and we appreciate your business. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you!! Denise

04/22/2018

Perfect, as always. I have used Eco-Art exclusively for over 15 years, and would never consider going anywhere else...period!

Description of Work
Custom Framing

Category picture framing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate your business and your review!!!! see you soon.

03/29/2018

Job went awesome!! I only gave price a B because it was not cheap BUT QUALITY IS NOT CHEAP. The service and product is top notch perfection. Can not wait to give this as a present to my friend, it is fabulous.

Description of Work
poster, pictures and drum stick in shadow box

03/12/2018

Everything was done perfectly and on time, just like the last time I used them.

Description of Work
Framed five mirrors

05/19/2017

Wonderful as Always! Denise is the only one we will go to. SHE IS THE BEST!!! We have recommended her to all our friends and family and they too agree!! They have so many wonderful frames, mats different kinds of glass, etc. So many beautiful things in Eco -Art ... I hope others will stop by and see what she has to offer. We have been going to Eco-Art since we moved here to Orlando in 1996..... an...

Description of Work
Framing a map

Category picture framing

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your business through the years and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Custom designs and framing for family portraits, kids or pet photos, sports jerseys and memorabilia, mirrors, original art, needlework, pastels & shadow boxes.