Dust N Stuff

With Angi since October 2006

4.3

M.S. Super Service

PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER BEFORE REQUESTING A QUOTE. THANK YOU! We are a young couple, and having worked for professional cleaning and construction companies, we decided it was time to start on our own, but with a new twist! We offer a variety of services including handyman work, painting, construction, lawn services, etc!  If you are not sure if we do it, just ask!  We are professional, reliable, and hard workers who offer competitive rates.  We are here happily to help you! Satisfied with your service? Referrals are $15 OFF your next clean!! Leave a review on Angies List / Google , receive $5 OFF your next clean !! DISCLAIMER : We are conducting business as usual but would like to note for now and all future services WE DO NOT CLEAN HUMAN, RODENT, OR ANIMAL FECES/ BODILY FLUIDS OR EXCESSIVE BUGS . IF WE FEEL WE ARE IN THESE CONDITIONS &/OR IF THE SERVICE AREA IS MORE EXCESSIVE THAN AN AVERAGE CLEAN, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE OR CHARGE AN ADDITIONAL FEE ON TOP OF WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY QUOTED. - WE CLEAN WITHIN REASONABLE REACH. - PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED AT TIME OF SERVICE BEFORE WE LEAVE THE SERVICE AREA. CASH/ZELLE/MONEY ORDER/CHECK/CREDIT & DEBIT ARE ACCEPTED. - PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU!

Offers by M.S. Super Service on Angi
Laviola Cleaning

-Are you one of those people who do not give up on quality and differentiated service? There is no reason to be different when it comes to professional cleaning, whether it is for floor cleaning, glass cleaning or general sanitation, rely on Ihome cleaning services. The company is prepared to ensure the best results. -we offer services: weekly, BI-weekly, monthly, one-time, move-in, move-out and more! . -Free estimates

Offers by Laviola Cleaning  on Angi
Ewan's Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Cleaning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/12/2007

I called them because they got a good review and were close to my home. After making initial arrangements, I requested a consultation with whoever would be assigned to my apartment, as I was not comfortable with allowing access to it to someome whom I'd never even met. I was denied this on the grounds that my work schedule, which is 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM M-F, would conflict. I requested that someone c...

Description of Work
No work done, I was unable to obtain a consulation (see below).

Category house cleaning

10/26/2006

They are wonderful. There's not one problem. For most of the time, the same person (Lucy!) has cleaned our home. She is a joy, does a wonderful job, and is 100% trustworthy. Dust N Stuff makes my life much easier because I don't have to worry about anything they do.

Description of Work
I've used Dust N Stuff for more than four years for weekly cleaning.

Category house cleaning

House cleaning, weekly, bi weekly, monthly or special occasions, weddings, birthdays & private parties.