DUCTZ of Greater Orlando

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2006

3761 Silver Star Rd

Orlando, FL 32808

Previously known as Ductbusters. Performing the highest level of indoor air quality services available since 1993. As a family owned company, we rely on total customer satisfaction - and we deliver it. We are a licensed AC contractor and Certified Mold Remediator in the State of Florida. No high pressure sales, up-front free in-home estimates. You will know exactly what we will do and how much it will cost before any of our technicians step into your home! We don't Compete - We Clean Complete! Call us today to see how we can help you. Also ask about our Dryer Vent Cleaning Special....

06/25/2019

Allison M.

These guys are awesome. I have had the same gentleman come out to my home every other year for a dryer vent cleaning. He is always very through, honest, and conscientious. His cleaning are so good that I notice a considerable savings in my power bill and the dryer vent cleaning really almost pays for itself. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

04/04/2019

HIRUT G.

I’m writing about Ductz Orlando, the company that cleans air conditioning and dryer vents. In short, this is an absolute first-class outfit and I can’t say enough good things about Andy Izbicky, one of the owners. I was pricing a complete air-conditioning vent cleaning and called Ductz for an estimate. After doing a thorough inspection, Andy promptly told me I didn’t need it; my vents looked clean and I would be just wasting my money. Saved me at least $1500. Then, as he was leaving, he noticed my dryer was venting into the garage, something we just assumed was meant to be (it was there when we bought the home). He thought that was unusual, scheduled a return visit so he could check it out further and then on the return visit fixed the problem by re-venting the dryer back through the attic and out the roof. And here we were living with dryer dust and particles all over my cars every time we dried our clothes. The whole charge (and Andy was here about an hour and a half) was $110. Without any reservation, I would recommend Ductz and Andy for your duct cleaning and venting needs. They are knowledgeable, experienced, reliable, reasonably priced, nice and best of all, honest.

Description of Work
A/C duct exam and dryer venting

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you Bill for the review. We always appreciate reviews both positive and negative (although we always strive for the first), as this is how we build our business practice and have been able to serve our customers for over the last 30 years. We try to treat everyone as family and always strive to do our best in all that we do.

01/14/2019

Jim K.

Amazingly responsive showed up on time was honest and fair in the price.

Description of Work
Dryer vent totally clogged

10/15/2018

Joshua L.

Great. I hired them to perform two services, but they declined to perform the more expensive of the two as they determined it was not needed.

Description of Work
AC Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/19/2018

Dawn S.

They came and inspected my air ducts and told me they are spotless and do not need cleaning. I thought that was extremely honest. How often would that happen? That is honesty for you. I appreciated it so much.

Description of Work
Air Duct Inspection

07/01/2018

K M.

Ginger at the office is very kind and helpful. Andy the owner comes out to quote the job and is professional. The job was quoted as almost three times as much as another company, but we hired them because a family member had just come out of lung surgery, and this company accesses attic ducts to clean every inch of duct whereas other companies that just go up the vents. We were promised a “Bentley job as opposed to a Chevy,” and looked forward to getting the job done. We didn’t ge the Bentley, not even close. Here are the few of the larger issues among many: - HEPA unit placed inside the home was dirty and kicked up so much dust in our clean house that I needed to wear a mask - HEPA unit blew dusty air right onto expensive kitchen furniture which could easily have been moved - the workers told me that the HEPA unit first had to run an hour before they could start working. They sat in their truck for the whole hour. I later confirmed with Andy that they could have immediately started working - the workers altered the time of job completion submitted to Andy, to make it look like they worked an hour longer than they did. I compared my copy with Andy’s. Mine showed that they finished an hour earlier - cleanup after the job was not thorough. The workers repeatedly told me “We work quick,” not “We work thoroughly.” Quickly was right. Andy did come out to speak with me about my concerns and discounted the job, but it was an unnecessarily stressful experience I don’t wish on anyone.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

In response to overall "F" rating from Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we are sadden you have had a "stressful experience" with our company. We have been a super service award status client with Angie's List for over 6 years now and have received nothing but positive reviews. Ductz verifies the work done with before and after picture documentation and after reviewing your photos the job was completed as ordered. Also a follow up visit/inspection was done with you after the work was done to also verify the scope of work was completed. Ductz is not opposed to constructive thoughts/criticism, because that is how our business was built. Ductz will take your thoughts/criticism and will address any issues deemed worthy. Ductz has done everything we can to verify the work and make you feel comfortable in what was completed and we feel and overall "F" rating is not warranted. Once again, we will review your thoughts/criticism because that's how Ductz continues to be a leader in our industry.

06/07/2018

Sue W.

The gentleman arrived on time, cleaned the dryer vent, tied up, and left within a half hour.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

06/06/2018

Gene D.

I was advised of a simple solution. Very honest!

Description of Work
Dryer Duct Work

03/07/2018

Megan B.

Professional, prompt, and quick. Also showed me how clogged my dryer vent was.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

11/06/2017

Judi E.

Great! Andy was professional, personable and did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vents

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Mr. Appliance of Orlando

We are a Family Owned and Operated Residential and Commercial appliance repair company. Licensed, Insured and Bonded, we repair all makes and models regular and high-end home and commercial appliances, we also provide dryer vent cleaning as an added service, when repairing your dryer. We have very competitive pricing. Our service professionals are background checked and drug screened. They arrive in uniform, in a wrapped van, with a name badge. You'll receive a confirmation email the evening before your appointment, with a 2-hour window, and a picture of the tech that will be coming to your home. Our goal is to provide Same-Day or Next-Day service and to create a great customer experience you'll want to tell your friends and neighbors about. We give a one year guarantee on all of our work as well as the original parts we use. We also handle specialty items like wine coolers, ice machines, gas BBQ grills and several other items.

Offers by Mr. Appliance of Orlando on Angi
    Shamrock Property Management, LLC

Shamrock Property Maintenance is your leading provider of property maintenance. Proudly serving major metropolitan cities and surrounding areas across the USA! We offer a full range of services for tenant-occupied maintenance and rehabilitation. We strive to keep your rental secure, safe, and well maintained both inside and out. We provide quick and efficient service for any tenant-occupied maintenance service and have over 12 years of experience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Air Duct Cleaning & Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Restoration Services, Bathroom Exhaust Duct Cleaning, Construction Debris Control, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Ductwork, Integrity Inspection, Filtration, HVAC Cleaning & Restoration Services, HVAC System Cleanliness Inspection, HVAC Unit & Ductwork Deodorizing, Microbial Maintenance Controls & Photographic Inspections.

Air conditioning service, fireplace cleaning & exhaust hood cleaning.