DUCTZ of Greater Orlando

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2006

3761 Silver Star Rd

Orlando, FL 32808

Previously known as Ductbusters. Performing the highest level of indoor air quality services available since 1993. As a family owned company, we rely on total customer satisfaction - and we deliver it. We are a licensed AC contractor and Certified Mold Remediator in the State of Florida. No high pressure sales, up-front free in-home estimates. You will know exactly what we will do and how much it will cost before any of our technicians step into your home! We don't Compete - We Clean Complete! Call us today to see how we can help you. Also ask about our Dryer Vent Cleaning Special....

06/25/2019

Allison M.

These guys are awesome. I have had the same gentleman come out to my home every other year for a dryer vent cleaning. He is always very through, honest, and conscientious. His cleaning are so good that I notice a considerable savings in my power bill and the dryer vent cleaning really almost pays for itself. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

04/04/2019

HIRUT G.

I’m writing about Ductz Orlando, the company that cleans air conditioning and dryer vents. In short, this is an absolute first-class outfit and I can’t say enough good things about Andy Izbicky, one of the owners. I was pricing a complete air-conditioning vent cleaning and called Ductz for an estimate. After doing a thorough inspection, Andy promptly told me I didn’t need it; my vents looked clean and I would be just wasting my money. Saved me at least $1500. Then, as he was leaving, he noticed my dryer was venting into the garage, something we just assumed was meant to be (it was there when we bought the home). He thought that was unusual, scheduled a return visit so he could check it out further and then on the return visit fixed the problem by re-venting the dryer back through the attic and out the roof. And here we were living with dryer dust and particles all over my cars every time we dried our clothes. The whole charge (and Andy was here about an hour and a half) was $110. Without any reservation, I would recommend Ductz and Andy for your duct cleaning and venting needs. They are knowledgeable, experienced, reliable, reasonably priced, nice and best of all, honest.

Description of Work
A/C duct exam and dryer venting

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you Bill for the review. We always appreciate reviews both positive and negative (although we always strive for the first), as this is how we build our business practice and have been able to serve our customers for over the last 30 years. We try to treat everyone as family and always strive to do our best in all that we do.

01/14/2019

Jim K.

Amazingly responsive showed up on time was honest and fair in the price.

Description of Work
Dryer vent totally clogged

10/15/2018

Joshua L.

Great. I hired them to perform two services, but they declined to perform the more expensive of the two as they determined it was not needed.

Description of Work
AC Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

07/19/2018

Dawn S.

They came and inspected my air ducts and told me they are spotless and do not need cleaning. I thought that was extremely honest. How often would that happen? That is honesty for you. I appreciated it so much.

Description of Work
Air Duct Inspection

07/01/2018

K M.

Ginger at the office is very kind and helpful. Andy the owner comes out to quote the job and is professional. The job was quoted as almost three times as much as another company, but we hired them because a family member had just come out of lung surgery, and this company accesses attic ducts to clean every inch of duct whereas other companies that just go up the vents. We were promised a “Bentley job as opposed to a Chevy,” and looked forward to getting the job done. We didn’t ge the Bentley, not even close. Here are the few of the larger issues among many: - HEPA unit placed inside the home was dirty and kicked up so much dust in our clean house that I needed to wear a mask - HEPA unit blew dusty air right onto expensive kitchen furniture which could easily have been moved - the workers told me that the HEPA unit first had to run an hour before they could start working. They sat in their truck for the whole hour. I later confirmed with Andy that they could have immediately started working - the workers altered the time of job completion submitted to Andy, to make it look like they worked an hour longer than they did. I compared my copy with Andy’s. Mine showed that they finished an hour earlier - cleanup after the job was not thorough. The workers repeatedly told me “We work quick,” not “We work thoroughly.” Quickly was right. Andy did come out to speak with me about my concerns and discounted the job, but it was an unnecessarily stressful experience I don’t wish on anyone.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

In response to overall "F" rating from Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we are sadden you have had a "stressful experience" with our company. We have been a super service award status client with Angie's List for over 6 years now and have received nothing but positive reviews. Ductz verifies the work done with before and after picture documentation and after reviewing your photos the job was completed as ordered. Also a follow up visit/inspection was done with you after the work was done to also verify the scope of work was completed. Ductz is not opposed to constructive thoughts/criticism, because that is how our business was built. Ductz will take your thoughts/criticism and will address any issues deemed worthy. Ductz has done everything we can to verify the work and make you feel comfortable in what was completed and we feel and overall "F" rating is not warranted. Once again, we will review your thoughts/criticism because that's how Ductz continues to be a leader in our industry.

06/07/2018

Sue W.

The gentleman arrived on time, cleaned the dryer vent, tied up, and left within a half hour.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

06/06/2018

Gene D.

I was advised of a simple solution. Very honest!

Description of Work
Dryer Duct Work

03/07/2018

Megan B.

Professional, prompt, and quick. Also showed me how clogged my dryer vent was.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

11/06/2017

Robert P.

Ok, it went well as could be expected. The cost was too much

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

11/06/2017

Judi E.

Great! Andy was professional, personable and did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vents

10/11/2017

Anniya K.

The pricing was so high. That's why I didn't use them a second time.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

09/02/2017

Anne A.

We ended up having to repair our roof, because the duct shook so much it caused the roof to shake and damage. The drier was running efficiently, so we did and initial cleaning he pulled out a lot of stuff and showed us what he cleaned. Shortly after that we ended up having a roof leak and and paid close to $1000 in the past month to fix the roof. And come to find out he said that if we had a dryer vent cleaning than the suction machine they are using is way to strong and causes it to shake and to come loose. In the end it's so not worth it, get a brush and do it yourself. Initially it was great, but in the end it's a F now. The gentleman that came out was great. He was a nice guy, professional, kind. But the service and what we got and everything else we got in the end with the rood repair was not worth it.

Description of Work
I used DUCTZ of Greater Orlando for duct cleaning.

Category appliance repair, air duct cleaning

We have no record of doing any duct cleaning for you. We did do a dryer vent cleaning for you for $99.00 in April 2016. After speaking with you, we understand that you had roof damage 6 months after this, and that is the reason for this rating. We are disappointed that you did not call us at that time, because we would have responded to your complaint and done our best to rectify the situation. Sadly, this review came more than 1 year after original work was done, and we feel it is unjustified.

08/22/2017

Louise C.

They were prompt, thorough and professional. I also have noticed a marked improvement in my health since getting my air vents cleaned, since I used to get bronchitis a couple of times and year and haven't gotten it since.

Description of Work
Air vent cleaning

07/31/2017

Martin Z.

Excellent - - agreed to have them remind me in a year or so to check the dryer vents again.

Description of Work
Checked air cond duct-work to determine if cleaning was needed - they were honest; told me it didn't need to be cleaned. But they did clean my dryer vent, it was filthy

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

06/07/2017

Steven H.

They were quick and neat and did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Glad to hear the job was done efficiently! -Ductz of Greater Orlando

06/04/2017

Bob H.

Removed a lot of lint from the duct and clothes dry much faster now.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning.

05/27/2017

sundeep R.

Mr. Izbicky came to my home to evaluate if my ducts needed cleaning. He inspected my A/C units and the duct grills. He did not think duct cleaning was needed in my home, but did offer to clean it if I wanted. I highly valued his opinion & was very thankful that he was honest that duct cleaning was not needed. I would hire him anytime.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

05/16/2017

David P.

They did an excellent job. Even did a small repair on my damaged duct at no additional charge. I would absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
Dryer vent needed cleaning.

05/15/2017

PETER S.

GREAT THEY WERE THERE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE AND FINISHED BEFORE THE CIELINGS WERE INSTALLED

Description of Work
DUCTZ MOVED THEIR SCHEDULE AROUND TO FIT US IN TO MOVE AND INSTALL NEW DUCT WORKS BEFORE THE CONTRACTOR WAS ABLE TO CLOSE UP THE CIELINGS

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

03/09/2017

James P.

They arrived on time, did the work within the estimate, did a very good job, cleaned up after themselves nicely. They did both of my vents. I have a double system in my home, one for each level. They were greatly appreciated. I was pretty pleased. They did a lot of work for what they charged me. They called me two days before, and the day before to let me know when they were coming.

Description of Work
I had them clean my vents. They identified and resolved problems within the coil mechanism.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/04/2017

Debbie S.

They were very good. They were prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Cleaned out roof vent and behind dryer.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/13/2016

Richard R.

The review went great. Representative performed the service and even went above and beyond identifying an electrical problem with the booster fan in my vent. I would definitely recommend this company for dryer vent cleaning.

Description of Work
Hired Ductz to work on dryer vents in a multi family unit on the first floor.

11/11/2016

Thomas Gosselin S.

They did a fine job. They did a lot more than just clean the ducts. They did a lot more than I expected them to do.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

11/07/2016

rosalie M.

The man who came out to give us a quote was very informative with diagrams of what they would be doing. When the time came to do the work Joe & Fenold were the guys who did it. They were so very nice and careful with any mess that they would create . They took pictures that they should us of how dirty the filters and ducts were. I would recommend them for sure!

Description of Work
Ducts were all cleaned

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Management and Financial Services has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and get you back on track with the IRS and State so that levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, un-filed taxes, etc. You name it, we handle it when it comes to taxes of financial services. So stop stressing and call us now.

Iron Air

Iron Air is available for all of your dryer vent and air duct cleaning needs. We pride ourselves on providing professional service at an affordable price. We offer 10% off to all first responders and 25% off installation of our UV air sanitation device with every duct cleaning! We care about your air. We are fast friendly and fair so give us a call about your next duct cleaning project today!

Offers by Iron Air on Angi
    Y&L Air solutions

Y&L Air Solutions specializes in Air Duct cleaning, repairs, and installs, as well as dryer vent cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call now for a free estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Air Duct Cleaning & Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Restoration Services, Bathroom Exhaust Duct Cleaning, Construction Debris Control, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Ductwork, Integrity Inspection, Filtration, HVAC Cleaning & Restoration Services, HVAC System Cleanliness Inspection, HVAC Unit & Ductwork Deodorizing, Microbial Maintenance Controls & Photographic Inspections.

Air conditioning service, fireplace cleaning & exhaust hood cleaning.