Discount Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2013

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Discount Garage Doors has been serving 18 counties in Central Florida since 1998. We have 14 office employees and 29 technicians and installers. Our company was founded upon the principle of repairing garage doors properly for a fair price. Our reputation is well known in the areas we service, and more than 70% of our jobs are from referrals or repeat customers. We are family owned and operated, not a franchise or national company, which allows us to monitor closely the quality of our work. We use the absolute highest quality doors, operators, and repair parts, each one undergoing a strict quality assurance program. Our standard residential service call charge is $35.00, but we waive this for Angie's List members. In addition, we offer a 10% discount for jobs over $100.00 to members. We do not charge extra for after hours calls....

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

garage door service, repairs, and installations. Call or click for an estimate today!

Discount Garage Doors Inc

Family owned and operated, which allows us to monitor closely the quality of our work. Discount Garage Doors has been serving 18 counties in Central Florida since 1998. We have 14 office employees and 29 technicians and installers. Our company was founded upon the principle of repairing garage doors properly for a fair price. Our reputation is well known in the areas we service, and more than 70% of our jobs are from referrals or repeat customers. Our standard residential service call charge is $35.00. Ask about our Angie’s List discount. No charge for after hour calls.

Offers by Discount Garage Doors Inc on Angi
Chicos Garage Door Services, LLC

Chico’s Garage Doors is a family owned and operated buisness servicing the Central Florida area for 15 years. Our expertise is derived from years of experience in the buisness as well as our unyielding attention to detail and customer service. We pride ourselves on superior workmanship delivering fast, efficient and affordable garage door services throughout the region including but not limited to, Orange, Lake, Seminole, Osceola and Polk county. We use only the highest quality products in the market to ensure that your installation will be durable and last for years to come. Call us today! We offer free estimates for repairs or installations and our technicians are fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.

Offers by Chicos Garage Door Services, LLC on Angi

04/23/2021

Stephen P.

The technician thoroughly checked my garage door, and told me that sunlight was causing one of the sensors to stop the door from closing. He gave me a trick to block the sunlight to close the door. There was no charge for the visit! It was great to have an honest technician visit my home without trying to overcharge me. I strongly recommend Discount Garage Doors!

Description of Work
My garage door would not close

02/24/2021

Sherry G.

Great Very professional and quick. Jeremy did a great job

Description of Work
Garage door opener

11/15/2020

JR L.

Technician Robert arrived exactly on schedule and came prepared with all parts and tools needed on hand. He explained the various options, from simple spring replacement to comprehensive door refurbishment, some with extensive warranties. We chose a mid-level refurbishment, with new springs, bearings, cables, and door rollers. Job was done in pretty close to 2 hours, and the door is now nearly silent (motor whirs).

Description of Work
garage door torsion spring replacement

09/30/2020

chris S.

fabulous service and done with great care

Description of Work
repaired damaged hurricane support, replace bottom cushion, reset opener

09/12/2020

Domitilo P.

perfect exactly what I need to fix and you did a good job, thanks

Description of Work
Garage Door was broken and kruked

Category doors

09/03/2020

Linda R.

I was able to get same day service which was awesome. The company stayed in contact with me to let me know when the technician was arriving. Nyk was very pleasant and easy to work with, he is also very knowledgeable. I received quality top notch service, thank you.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

06/18/2020

Steve K.

Just fine. Work completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door roller system

Category garage doors,doors

04/28/2020

Brittnee M.

Quick and easy service! I am happy with my new garage door.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door

02/17/2020

Ron B.

Our technician Nick and DGD did a great job with reasonable price. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Replaced both door springs

08/14/2019

Cathy H.

HORRIBLE will not recommend to any one

Description of Work
Cables kept coming off spring needed adjusted which they did not fix first time had to get someone else to fix problem right

Category garage doors,doors

GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS - Maintenance, Broken Springs Replaced, Doors Off Track, Crooked Doors, Any and all types of Garage Door Repairs and Service GARAGE DOOR AUTOMATIC OPERATORS - New Operators Installed, Safety Sensors Replaced, Operator Accessories including Remotes, Parking Aids and Keypads. ALL Makes & Models of Operator Repair Work. NEW DOORS INSTALLED - Hurricane Doors, All Sizes, Non-Insulated Doors, Insulated Doors, Carriage House Style Doors, Faux Wood Doors, Many Styles and Sizes

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing