Choice Window Tinting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2013

6923 Narcoossee Road #624

Orlando, FL 32822

We professionally install the highest quality window tint for auto, residential, commercial, car, home, office, and storefront windows in the greater Orlando area, to include Lake Nona. Window tinting installations are backed by a lifetime warranty. We use Llumar window films, which is the world's leading manufacturer of window films. We offer free estimates and have a super clean tint shop in Lake Nona!...

06/25/2018

Diane F.

Troy Mangrum and his guys did a fantastic job! They had a problem with what they were putting on our windshield, but Troy noticed it and had the guys re-do it. It's been a little over a month and we've seen no problems. We would definitiately use this company again.

Description of Work
Window Tint on our new Rogue Sport

02/04/2018

Sol F.

Troy did a great job and was ver professional. His shop is clean (including the bathroom) and has free wi-fi. I will go back if needed.

Description of Work
Window tint for new car

Thank you so very much.

11/30/2017

Donald T.

Troy did excellent Job. No blemishes or bubbles. Troy explained how car would look under different shades of tint and worked with me for a good appointment time. Troy is very friendly and easy to work with. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the look of the tint. Car is cooler and more comfortable inside.

Description of Work
Tinting windows on 4 door Ford Focus.

Category window tinting, auto glass

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your awesome review!

09/22/2017

Jami B.

Troy was very prompt to schedule my appointment. He showed up as scheduled, explained everything in detail and tinted my two front windows in the parking garage of my office - which was very convenient for me. He finished the work within 30-45 minutes. The front windows match the rear windows and look great!

Description of Work
2 Car Windows

Category window tinting

Thank you so much for leaving such a awesome review of your car window tinting experience. Looking forward to your next tint project you need completed.

09/14/2017

robert S.

I called requesting an estimate for a small window tinting job. I needed someone to come to my home, take the measurements and show and explain the various films that could be used since I was unfamiliar with the films. The person that answered the call did not want to make a separate trip for the estimate since it was a small job. He wanted to make one trip, give estimate and then do the work at the same time.

Description of Work
Window tinting a couple of large windows in my home.

07/04/2017

Rodney S.

Outstanding service, a true professional!!!

Description of Work
Residential tinting...

Category window tinting

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the great review on my window tinting business. I look forward to our next tint project.

03/14/2017

Rene B.

Very great! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Went very fast and very easy!

Description of Work
Choice Window Tinting did a great job on our Office Windows. Troy was very professional and provided such great knowledge in to which window tint would be optmial for our office to save money!

11/13/2016

Mai V.

Great job!!! Fair price. Quick professional service. All the windows and glass doors were tinted in my home. They provided professional advice in various choices in window film based on the natural lighting within the home and privacy with neighbors. Next time, Choice Window Tinting will be my #1 choice to tent my cars, home and business.

Description of Work
Residential tinting

Category window tinting

Thank you so much for your bussiness, and for taking your valuable time to leave a nice review for my company. I hope you love the tint on your car.

10/03/2016

Christine T.

Choice Window Tinting is incredibly quick and professional. We were able to get an appointment within a few days (we set up a weekend appointment) and getting both cars tinted only took about 3 hours, start to finish. Our cars were cleaned up afterwards as well, so no soapy residue everywhere as we've experienced with other companies over the years. The price was very reasonable, especially for ceramic window tint, and I will definitely be giving them business in the future.

Description of Work
Ceramic window tint on two cars

Category window tinting

Thank you for choosing us, and thank so for taking the time to write a great review for my tinting company.

06/04/2016

Diane B.

The responsiveness of Choice Window Tinting was exceptional. ?I initially called and left a message requesting an estimate. ?Troy called me back the same day and scheduled to come out a few days later. ?He arrived promptly for the estimate, which I found to be very reasonable for the work I wanted done. ?He provided me with multiple tint samples and suggestions for how to assess them based on what I was looking for. ?I called him back the next day to schedule the service, which he was able to do in less than a week. ?The installation itself took less than an hour and looks great! ?I would definitely recommend Choice Window Tinting and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had three windows tinted in my family room.

02/19/2016

Marc F.

Overall excellent workmanship and service. The installation was very professional. They did an excellent job and I intend to use them again to re-tint my other vehicles. I had not previously considered using a mobile service, but it was great -- very very convenient. I would gladly recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Installed Auto Tint for my new Infiniti Q50

10/14/2015

Michelle V.

quick service, professional

Description of Work
window tint

Category window tinting

Thank you for leaving us a excellent rating.

07/14/2015

Mary Ann P.

Armando did the work on my car . He was punctual,& cleaned up everything when the job was completed. He was very polite and professional. I also dealt with Troy re: scheduling, etc., he also was extremely polite & professional. In my opinion, his customer service exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Tint my car windows - 2006 Nissan Altima

06/25/2015

Ed R.

Description of Work
Very professional.

04/10/2015

Mike R.

Description of Work
Troy came to my house to do the window tinting on my car. There was an issue with one of the windows, but Troy immediately corrected. Great customer service, highly recommend!

Category window tinting

Thanks for the excellent review on our window tinting business.

03/21/2015

Kory S.

Although there were some hiccups on the scheduling of the appointment Troy and his team were still able to accomadate me on the day that we had originally agreed to, everything was great. Troy was very apologetic and took some money off the price for the confusion. Armando (the person who installed tinting) was very professional and knowledgeable--just a really nice guy. Would recommend Troy and Choice Window Tinting to anyone.

Description of Work
Provided and installed window tint on Ford C-Max

01/14/2015

MATTHEW P.

Great overall experience. I recently purchased my Camaro and wanted to make sure that the tinting was done perfectly. After a little research, I found Choice Window Tinting. Troy was very accommodating and punctual, and performed the job right in my garage. He and his associate were prompt, professional, and thoroughly cleaned up afterward. My price was originally $150 and I opted for the special ceramic layer on the windshield for an additional $100. Troy explained the process and told me exactly what to expect. The job came out even better than expected. I had a couple of questions after the service, and Troy was extremely responsive and helpful. He goes the extra mile to service his customers. He does great work and stands behind the job. Bottom line, he cares about what he does. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
Auto tinting

06/02/2014

Gregory F.

I had called several tinting companies to have the glass sliding doors in my dining room tinted with the new clear tint to protect my furniture and rug but not to diminish the amount of light coming into the house. I was surprised at the high quotes I received and decided I would have to put it off for now. Then I came across Troy at Choice Window Tinting. The first thing I liked about this company was that I actually spoke to a live body (Troy) who could answer all my questions, give me a quote and set up my appointment all in one phone call. I wish every company could do that! The pricing was the best I had received and the level of professionalism was evident during our phone conversation. He showed up today to do the project and you could tell this wasn't his first rodeo - he has decades of experience. He brought in all the tools needed and made sure to protect our wood floor and oriental rug before starting the job. After showing us the film and making sure it was what we wanted, he got right to it. Before you knew it, he was done and my sliders look great. Now I am ready for summer and can keep my drapes open during the day without any worries about sun damage. Thank Troy! I will be passing out your cards. Anyone living in Florida should have you come and clear tint their windows!

Description of Work
Tinted the sliding glass doors in my dining room.

Category window tinting

Thank you so much, for taking your valuable time to leave such a glowing review.

08/09/2013

Melanie L.

Troy arrived on time and was very professional. He went right to work and cleaned up any mess before he left. He came to the house with everything that he needed to do the job. It was great! My Prius looks so much better now and I'm sure that it will be cooler in it as well. This is the second car that he has done for us and even tinted a fellow neighbor's house windows!!

Description of Work
Tinted my car windows.

Thank you.

Solar Guard Solutions

****WE DO NOT OFFER AUTO TINTING OF ANY KIND*** ****WE SPECIALIZE IN HOME AND COMMERCIAL WINDOW TINTING AND FILMS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE**** Thank you for considering us to be your window tinting specialists in Central Florida. We have over 4 years of experience with our main focus being the quality of products and installation. We strive to give you the best and most perfect installation above all of our competitors. Being very meticulous and attention to detail is what puts us above the rest. We provide residential and commercial customers with solutions for Solar Protection, Security and Maintenance using only the highest quality materials. We service Orlando and the surrounding areas. We offer products from LLumar, 3M, and Decorative Films. Our products we install come with the best warranty in the industry. All solar films will come with a full lifetime warranty for residential applications. Commercial applications come with a 5-15 year warranty depending on the product used. Contact us for a free no-obligation estimate for your home or work building.

V. J. Bryan Design Inc.

V. J. Bryan Design, Inc. is a full service interior design firm. We have been proudly serving the Melbourne and Orlando areas since 2007, with exceptional design and innovative ideas. We have an extensive team of licensed and insured trade professionals who bring our designs to life with excellent quality and craftsmanship. V. J. Bryan Design, Inc. works with unlimited styles and budgets. Whether you are looking for design ideas, someone to go shopping with you or a complete design makeover, we have a package that will work for you based on your specific needs.

We professionally install window film for auto tinting, residential tinting,commercial tinting, office tinting, storefront tinting and home windo tinting for Central Florida, to include the greater Orlando and Kissimm area. We also, install safety/security window film for theft deterrence or smash and grab. This is a hurricane resistant film. We offer a free mobile service. That's right. We come to you.

In store installations for autos We are strickly mobile.