Choice Window Tinting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2013

We professionally install the highest quality window tint for auto, residential, commercial, car, home, office, and storefront windows in the greater Orlando area, to include Lake Nona. Window tinting installations are backed by a lifetime warranty. We use Llumar window films, which is the world's leading manufacturer of window films. We offer free estimates and have a super clean tint shop in Lake Nona!...

JWP Designs

JWP Designs

JWP Designs offers a “turn key” design approach that takes your custom project from idea to reality. JWP Designs’ clients experience a professional project that seamlessly incorporates design and licensed project management, ensuring that even the smallest detail is addressed. The JWP Designs Team, a group which consists of talented technicians, designers, and a PMP Certified Project Manager works intimately with our clients and provides them the support and ease of mind.

Offers by JWP Designs on Angi

06/25/2018

Troy Mangrum and his guys did a fantastic job! They had a problem with what they were putting on our windshield, but Troy noticed it and had the guys re-do it. It's been a little over a month and we've seen no problems. We would definitiately use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Tint on our new Rogue Sport

CATEGORY window tinting,auto glass

02/04/2018

Troy did a great job and was ver professional. His shop is clean (including the bathroom) and has free wi-fi. I will go back if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window tint for new car

Thank you so very much.

11/30/2017

Troy did excellent Job. No blemishes or bubbles. Troy explained how car would look under different shades of tint and worked with me for a good appointment time. Troy is very friendly and easy to work with. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the look of the tint. Car is cooler and more comfortable inside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting windows on 4 door Ford Focus.

CATEGORY window tinting,auto glass

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your awesome review!

09/22/2017

Troy was very prompt to schedule my appointment. He showed up as scheduled, explained everything in detail and tinted my two front windows in the parking garage of my office - which was very convenient for me. He finished the work within 30-45 minutes. The front windows match the rear windows and look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Car Windows

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you so much for leaving such a awesome review of your car window tinting experience. Looking forward to your next tint project you need completed.

09/14/2017

I called requesting an estimate for a small window tinting job. I needed someone to come to my home, take the measurements and show and explain the various films that could be used since I was unfamiliar with the films. The person that answered the call did not want to make a separate trip for the estimate since it was a small job. He wanted to make one trip, give estimate and then do the work at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window tinting a couple of large windows in my home.

CATEGORY window tinting

We professionally install window film for auto tinting, residential tinting,commercial tinting, office tinting, storefront tinting and home windo tinting for Central Florida, to include the greater Orlando and Kissimm area. We also, install safety/security window film for theft deterrence or smash and grab. This is a hurricane resistant film. We offer a free mobile service. That's right. We come to you.

In store installations for autos We are strickly mobile.