CC Appliance Services Inc

With Angi since December 2011

Everest Air Cooling and Heating,LLC

Everest Air Cooling and Heating is a family owned business with more than 20 years of experience in Central Florida market. We provide fast reliable services at the prices you can’t beat. We use our experience and work ethic to serve members of Central Florida community. We value strong professional connections with our clients. We do service, repairs, new system installs. Also includes ductwork , We also specialize in mini splits.

Elemental Air Conditioning

With over 26yrs of Professional HVAC experience, we specialize in all of your cooling / heating services and repairs! We offer "FREE" estimates and guarantee your satisfaction! We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service and we won’t leave until the job is done right! Check out our services offered and call 407-590-2987 or click to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elemental Air Conditioning on Angi
Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Serving Central & South Florida for over 25 years, Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating provides personalized, high-quality air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality services.

Offers by Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi

04/22/2016

Description of Work
They could have charged me for a big repair, but he advised me that it would be cheaper to replace it with a used one. This kind of honesty is appreciated. I went out and bought one the next week for $125.

10/23/2013

He came out on time, was very polite and professional to my wife, fixed the problem fast, and got us back up and running. Very much appreciated, Dr. Charles!

Description of Work
Charles was recommended by the manufacturer to repair our LG washer.

03/24/2013

Charles was punctual and very thorough. First, I fully explained in detail the problems we were having with the refrigerator. He immediately found that water valve located in the back of the refrigerator was leaking. He was quick to diagnose the problem and replaced the valve. Also I explained to him that our ice maker had been giving us fits since we purchased the refrigerator in 2008. He checked...

Description of Work
Repair leaking LG refrigerator and fix ice maker.

12/22/2011

I got ripped off by him. I have one of those high-efficiency washers that not too many people repair in my area. I called him as he was the certified technician for the brand I used. The problem was with the hot water valve. He told me that it would take a week to get the part, which I was fine with. He came out, did the work, and charged me $180 for the part. I could not cancel it as he had alrea...

Description of Work
I used CC Appliance Services Inc., for repairing my high-efficiency washer, seven months ago.

Category appliance repair

We really appreciate your business. One thing to remember is you can't put a price on honesty. A lot of techs will diagnose and charge u for parts you don't need to justify there bill. Thank u for your input. K

Residential and commercial appliance repairs and installations including A/C & heating, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dishwashers, electric, microwaves, gas cooktops, garbage disposals & water heaters.