Broome Property Enterprises

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2014

We are a small family owned business specializing in Kitchen and Bath remodels with a strong focus to details and customer satisfaction. There is no job to small or to large for us. We accept cash, check and credit as forms of tender.

home remodeling (48)plumbers (21)tile installation (21)interior painting (18)flooring (18)drywall (18)countertop installation (14)electrician (12)marble & granite (11)glass repair (10)woodworking (9)handyman (9)

09/09/2020

Judy B.

Broome rep came, took measurements and pictures, stated they would get back following development of plan. After 3 weeks, I called to inquire, requesting a possible bid, however, they never made contact again. Total lack of professionalism! Even if they didn't want the job, they could have just said so!!

Description of Work
Master bath and closet remodel

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

05/29/2020

Doug L.

I really can’t rave enough about this contractor. They have remodeled all three of my bathrooms and do a beautiful job! They are courteous, tidy, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom renovation

Category contractors, countertops, drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Review for Broome Property Enterprises - 1065 N Econlockhatchee Trl, Orlando, FL - 38602612

03/11/2020

Juan M.

Broome was always on time, quick And efficient. Great job and great service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The bathrooms tiles were falling off from moisture and rotting drywall. I needed to replace the walls and tiles, as well as the bathtub and water handles.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

07/30/2019

Benedicte I.

Excellent work with very nice people. Always on time, reliable, I highly recommend this company and will work with them again.

Description of Work
Hardwood tiles in 3 bedrooms A shower sliding glass door

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, glass repair, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

07/27/2019

Wayne G.

Our experience with Broome Property Enterprises and Steve Broome and his crew in particular was outstanding. My wife contracted Broome to retile our master bath floors and shower, replace all shower hardware (from wall pipes outward), install new vanity countertop, sinks, faucets, remove popcorn ceiling in closet and repaint throughout. That job was so reasonably priced, the work of such high quality and the experience with the work crew (thank you Kiel and Benny!) so pleasant that when the need arose to replace the carpet in one bedroom with tile and repaint, Broome were the obvious choice. I can honestly say our experience was excellent and we strongly recommend choosing Broome for work in your home. A couple more words...things we didn't consider when embarking on these projects were the crew's access to our gated community on a daily basis and how they might treat the rest of our home, through which they'd have to pass many times daily. They proved to be professional and respectful of our home. They laid brown paper on their pathways, tidied up the garage (used to store materials, cut tile and generally prep their work) when finished. It appears they were as careful and respectful of our home as we ourselves would have been. Those unforeseen factors make for us the price paid being even more reasonable. Thank you team Broome! Wayne Gagne

Description of Work
Master bath remodel and bedroom tiling

Category countertops, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

05/22/2019

Jacqui P.

The Broome team did an outstanding job on our kitchen remodel. They were responsive, knowledgable, and professional. We highly recommend Broome for your next project. We love our new kitchen. Thanks Boome team!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Review for Broome Property Enterprises - 1065 N Econlockhatchee Trl, Orlando, FL - 37887984

02/18/2019

Renato A.

Small condo 2nd-floor master bathroom remodel to the studs. We hired them to do all the plumbing work for our other vendors. They did an excellent job for us. We were organized which I believed help in the timing, although from talking with them if you just have a dream they would help make it come to reality. Their business model is a more total package from start to finish just using them. With that said if you are going to use just one of their many services try to have all vendors talk to each other to assure timing for is correct. Looking forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
Total bathroom plumbing remodel

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

02/07/2019

J S.

Broome Enterprises completed a kitchen renovation for us in January, 2019. They provided a timely and very detailed estimate for our project and worked with us patiently as we had to reschedule our start date several times due to family crises. We were given a 3 week timeline for our renovation and it was fully completed in LESS than the anticipated time. Brothers Steve and David Broome are fantastic to work with and respond quickly to every question and/or concern. They offered professional advice about items we had not even considered which led to an even better than anticipated outcome. One advantage of working with Broome is that they assign the same team of people to work the project daily until it is completed. Therefore you get to know your team and don’t have a revolving door of workmen coming in and out of your home. We felt confident leaving our home when we needed to and knew it was in good hands. Due to our level of satisfaction we have already secured an estimate for a bathroom renovation as well. We highly recommend this company for your renovation needs.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

01/29/2019

Joyce C R.

Steve was great! He came the day after I called for an estimate and provided one that was fair and all inclusive. We scheduled the work for the next week and he called ahead to confirm arrival time. He and his crew came at the appointed time and his crew did the work as promised quicker than expected and completely. Everyone was very professional and courteous. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Floor, toilet and ceiling repair in small bathroom.

Category flooring contractor, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

01/24/2019

Louise H.

We highly recommend Broome Property Enterprises and we will be doing business with them again in the near future. We had a shower leak in our main upstairs bath that leaked into the kitchen downstairs. We contacted 3 companies using Angie’s list. All 3 companies were met with and proposals acquired from each. We are proficient in project management and acquisition in order to make the best choice. We’d have to say that Broome was by far the most professional each step of the way. They have a system down and it works. From the moment we met with Steve to discuss our needs to his brother David installing our shower door. We had an entire shower remodel along with fixing water damage in our kitchen ceiling. The water ran into the main kitchen light. Broome presented a thorough and professional bid. Pricing was reasonable for work requested. We chose Broome and we will choose them again. The 2 workers they had onsite were professional, courteous and thorough. Each morning & at the end of each day we had a discussion update with the team leader that was here. This was perfect as we covered everything and this greatly helped us during construction know what to expect & what was occurring. We cannot say enough about Broome & Staff. They know their business and it shows in each aspect of their company. From beginning to end, they were thorough and professional. Our project was completed January 2019. They are a company that stands behind their word. It’s a team effort. The homeowner has their items to prepare of which we did. Work together and you won’t find better than Broome. ~The Sisters, Pat Harbert & Louise Herzog

Description of Work
Full Shower Remodel & Kitchen Celing Repair & Installing Ceiling Lights & Celing Fan & Other Help Needed

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, fencing, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/17/2019

Bruce S.

Broome Property Enterprises was fantastic to work with! We were referred to the company by a friend who had used them for a similar project. From estimate to execution, our experience with BPE was what we had hoped for. The price estimate was in line with competing bids and online reputation gave us the confidence to hire David & his team. Demo started on time with a completion estimate of 4-weeks. Project was finished on time and within the agreed upon budget parameters. Construction crew was always on-time, courteous to my family and quick to clean up at end of the day. We plan to hire BPE again for the next phase of our home project and would recommend them to anyone considering to do the same.

Description of Work
Various Renovation - Guest Bath, Fireplace, Laundry Room & Flooring

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

Review for Broome Property Enterprises - 1065 N Econlockhatchee Trl, Orlando, FL - 37662107

11/13/2018

Jessica B.

After researching several companies for my remodel, I decided on Broome Property Enterprises. I reached out for an estimate and received a response within a few hours setting up the consultation. Upon meeting the team their knowledge, experience and professionalism put me completely at ease. Broome Property Enterprises did a fantastic job turning my vision into a reality that resulted in remodeling the lower level of my home. They removed several walls opening up the kitchen to the living areas, removed the drop down ceiling, and replaced the flooring throughout the house with a beautiful wood tile floor. The largest part of the project was a complete remodel on the kitchen, it included all new cabinetry, counter-top, backslash and a change to the layout. Their design team recommended that I turn the island to open up the space in the kitchen. I was weary to make the change and when I expressed my concerns the owner, David, was onsite within a few hours to talk through and tape off the new layout of the kitchen and ease my concerns. The outcome of turning the island made the space a million times more functional, opened up the area from the kitchen to the family room and provided a lot of additional cabinet and counter-top space. I had the same crew throughout the process of the remodel, they always showed up on time and ready to work. They were always available to answer my questions or talk through any concerns. The work-space was clean and safe after each day’s work (which was important with little ones). For a first time renovation BPE made the process easy and worry free. I couldn’t be happier with the results - the craftsmanship, attention to detail and quality of work was incredible. I will definitely be hiring Broome Property Enterprises when I’m ready to remodel the bathrooms.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/04/2018

Scott Z.

Broome Property Enterprises is dependable and get the jobs done right. I have used this company for 6 years and would not use anyone else. Jobs are assessed properly. Proposals are detailed and people are available to answer questions when asked. Most importantly, they are very professional and detailed.

Description of Work
Front door repair, install lighting, install ceiling fan, wall patching, painting

Category drywall, lighting, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

10/01/2018

Kyle E.

Broome Property Enterprises completed a top-notch product for our bathroom remodel in September 2018. Our project's manager, Steve, was great to work with, walking us through the process prior to beginning construction. His team was punctual, professional, and efficient. The materials and workmanship were every bit as good as advertised, making the process absolutely painless. The end results were beautiful. We could not have asked for a better home remodeling experience!

Description of Work
Multi-room bathroom remodel

Category countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

Review for Broome Property Enterprises - 1065 N Econlockhatchee Trl, Orlando, FL - 37437634

09/18/2018

Taylor S.

Broome Property Enterprises did such an amazing job creating our dream master bathroom. We showed them a photo we loved from Pinterest and they went above and beyond to recreate it for us. Everyone was always kind and respectful while working in our home. They laid protective plastic and cloths every morning and cleaned everything at the end of everyday, which was priceless. We had such a great experience and we look forward to working with them for all of our future renovations.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

01/24/2018

Therese R.

Initially I had planned a partial remodel of the kitchen but the price was so fair, I decided to do the complete remodel--so glad I did! Steve's crew did all the work- no subcontractors- and they were great: they showed up on time every day, cleaned everything up before they left and did an exceptional job. There were a couple of glitches along the way, but Steve resolved them quickly and at no extra cost to me. The work was completed a few months ago but I wanted to wait a little while before submitting a review to make sure I was still happy with the work; I definitely am and have no problem recommending Broome!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

01/24/2018

Damien D.

I was in a time crunch and they immediately came out same day to measure and 2 days later showed up right on time to install. Glass is beautiful the polished it before they left. I would definitely recommend them. Good family business!

Description of Work
Replaced shower doors with Frameless doors

Category glass repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

Review for Broome Property Enterprises - 1065 N Econlockhatchee Trl, Orlando, FL - 36780357

12/29/2017

Fere N.

It went great! Steve Broome sent me their estimate the same day he came out to see our project, which was very reassuring for us as we were having trouble with receiving written estimates from others. They were done in one week, which was amazing! The work was meticulous and the men cleaned up after themselves each day. We are beyond thrilled with the outcome and will gladly hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
We needed a new shower pan installed in our master bathroom, requiring demo of the entire shower. We decided to use this opportunity to do a remodel of the entire bathroom, including new flooring and new countertops.

Category countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

11/09/2017

Rosalie M.

Steve Broome was helpful and had ideas when he came to do an estimate. We had ordered all the supplies. The team headed up by Jon was there every day when they said they would be, worked hard, were polite, provided suggestions or asked for my input when needed,cleaned up after themselves, and even picked up supplies if necessary. When some of our supplies were late in arriving which held up the job, they agreed to do another job for us, tiling the patio, to stay busy until the tile arrived. They paid attention to details and it was obvious they were there to please us. They ended up making the transformation fun and not a horror to go through at about half the cost the decorator had estimated.

Description of Work
Remodeling of master bedroom, closet and bath, starting with demolition of old materials then replacing with new flooring, painting walls, replacing baseboards, remodeling shower, replacing bath hardware, adding new electrical sockets and lights, etc.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/16/2016

11/02/2017

Denise A.

The initial meeting with Steve Broome went well. Javier and Angel the men that did all the work were OUTSTANDING!! I was asked to pay the balance due on the last day work was completed and I did. I will never do that again. I had asked if a cabinet could be added to my work order to be mounted above the toilet. they complied. After the workers left and I was able to really take in the new bathroom, I was not happy with cabinet choice (I was not given the details of the cabinet). it was to big and mounted to the sidewall and backwall and right below ceiling and did not look right. It was two big, not centered over the toilet and being mouted to sidewall, I cannot hang a curtain rod. I called and text Steve and did not receive a reply. I emailed no reply. I emailed a second time and received a reply. At that time I decided it was probably best for me to leave the cabinet as is but dissatisfied with this last added service. I have a total kitchen remodel in 2018 planned and I will need to find another provider.

Description of Work
A total bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Review for Broome Property Enterprises - 1065 N Econlockhatchee Trl, Orlando, FL - 36524988

10/01/2017

Herman F.

David Broome answered first call quickly, came out and measured and discussed work to be done, said he would have a quote for work in a week. We tried to call Mr. Broome multiple time, he never responded, we never received a quote. If he did not want to do the work, he should have been professional enough to let us know, waiting for a response delayed us getting started on our work.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bath, Outside covered porch, windows, and general renovation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

08/25/2017

Phillip W.

Great workmanship and price! Would definitely hire again. Steve and crew were excellent!

Description of Work
Remodel two bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, glass repair, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters