Blue Skye Screening

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2010

2.6

Blue Skye offers a wide variety of services : sunrooms,patios,enclosures,pavers,glass room additions pavers concrete orlando kissimmee sanford lake county central florida...

Precision Painting And Construction Services LLC

Precision Painting And Construction Services LLC is comprised of a professional team of painters offering experienced services to both business and residential clients in the Central Florida region. Also providing pressure washing services, we are your one stop shop for making the most functional and impressive upgrades to either the interior or exterior of your home or property. Ask about our Senior and military discount.

Philip White Painting & Restoration LLC

Philip White Painting started officially in the boom building days of the 1980's when the housing developments took over orange tree groves all over the city of Orlando. Working by the hour, painting for new home builders and the high production world of new construction when an entire home had to be completed in a few short days with a small crew. Long hours and days turned to years of training with a brush, roller or paint sprayer always in my hands. My teenage summer job has grown into a love of what I do and a great career offering far more that every imagined. We are now known for great quality and making Orlando, Florida a more beautiful place to live one house at a time. One example is one of the rarest homes in Orlando, a three story antebellum mansion owned and built by the first Mayor of Orlando in the 1920's located downtown. Ask to see our two page letter of recommendation for that job, so rare was this land mark that a television special was done on this home. This is one of many great examples of the type of projects we have painted with great pride. This is written not to try to impress you but to impress upon you the type of homes we have been entrusted with to make a quality paint job to last many years to come! Visit Orlandopainterpro.com and floodrepairorlando.com

OverTop Painting LLC

With over 21 years of expertise in the industry OverTop is your premier company for interior & exterior painting. With our quick and friendly service we will get the job done right the first time and every time! Whether you’re in need of painting your entire home, work place or simply need a touch up, OverTop is the right company for you! We deliver a superb finished product all while offering very competitive prices. OverTop Painting is also fully licensed and "insured", meaning we carry Commercial General Liabilty and Worker's Compensation insurance.

06/21/2021

paid $3k deposit in April 9 never showed up kept canceling no reply from owner getting ready for legal action.

Description of Work
replace screens in lanai with glass windows

Category concrete repair,sunrooms

09/14/2019

Thank you Bruce for being upfront and helping someone getting my pool screened in. They personally walked me through all the options, It was my first time I needed to enclose a pool on my house. They are hand's on to help you with what I needed. I called 4 other pool screening companies in the south downtown area for quotes. 1 company, when I asked if I needed a permit said I did not need one (on ...

Description of Work
screen enclosure and a paver deck

Category sunrooms,patios

04/13/2017

Never showed unless they wanted money. Couldn't pass inspections before pouring concrete. Roof was never finished. So, it leaks at seams.

Description of Work
Added on a screen porch

Category screen repair,sunrooms

Hello [Member Name Removed] please call the office we were not aware of any issues with your project from 2013. Concrete inspection passed on 3/13/2013. Your project was completed in 2013, 4 years ago. 407-857-5079 Thank you.

06/02/2014

At first it went as promised. But the after service is non existing. Tried to contact him more than once a month in the period December till May. Have spoken with Bruce who made his excuse for not answering the calls and promised to call the next day to make a appointment. Again no call. We have three little holes in the screen equal to the holes we discovered on the day of installation.

Description of Work
Placed screen room on a existing slab.

Category screen repair

05/15/2013

See above comments for details. More lies Bruce, I actually have you on a phone recording from a couple of years ago saying you got my messages about the leaking roof (which we didn't know leaked when you finished the job because it hadn't rained yet) Yes we loved how it looked but had to wait for the rain to see that it leaked. I also have another man on a recording acknowledging my call. So yes ...

Description of Work
Hired to put up screen enclosure over pool and put up new insulated patio roof. Where to start...so many wrongs.....didn't start when promised....a 3 week job took 3 months. They tore down our old patio and put up a new one. But we can't use it because it leaks so bad, it's like it's raining under the patio. We called so many times and asked them to fix it. They never took our calls but we left messages. We reported them to the BBB and they lied and said they came and fixed the roof. They never did. They were so messy during the job, they dumped their materials and tools on our lawn and destroyed all the sod. When they were finished all we had was sand and the mess they left. They kept asking for more money during the job and then showed up one day showing off their brand new truck. They were just so unprofessional. They would tell me a story about not being able to get the permits and I would call the permit office myself and they said they had nothing on record for our address. This company owned by Bruce Rynerson is so dishonest and not dependable. They disappear then re-appear at a new address a few months later. Stay away from them.

Category screen repair,patios

In Response, we pulled a permit for this project on 4/28/2009 the project was Finaled out on 6/12/2009, that is 6 weeks from start to finish. The building permit # is BLD2009-02187 City of Orlando building department, for reference on time frame. The project did not take 3 months, this is a false accusation. [member name removed], we have not heard from you in 4 years until now, May 19, 2013. Our ...