Blue Skye Screening

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2010

2.8

Blue Skye offers a wide variety of services : sunrooms,patios,enclosures,pavers,glass room additions pavers concrete orlando kissimmee sanford lake county central florida...

Mr. Sparkling Pressure Washing is a exterior cleaning company, that cares about people and their property, we have experience with power wash, soft wash, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning, driveways, decks, patios and any kind of flat work, we do care about your plants so we are gonna take care of your property as if it were ours.

Family Power Washing & Detailing brings you the best pressure washing experience possible. Family run and detailed business. We pride ourselves on quality over anything. We pressure wash it all!!! Auto detailing & water craft detailing also available.

After 30 successful years in the construction industry we have realized the importance of energy conservation and efficiency. We specialize in windows, doors, siding and exterior painting. Our staff is fully trained, licensed and certified. Allow your family to be serviced by our family.

09/14/2019

Thank you Bruce for being upfront and helping someone getting my pool screened in. They personally walked me through all the options, It was my first time I needed to enclose a pool on my house. They are hand's on to help you with what I needed. I called 4 other pool screening companies in the south downtown area for quotes. 1 company, when I asked if I needed a permit said I did not need one (on ...

Description of Work
screen enclosure and a paver deck

Category sunrooms,patios

04/13/2017

Never showed unless they wanted money. Couldn't pass inspections before pouring concrete. Roof was never finished. So, it leaks at seams.

Description of Work
Added on a screen porch

Category screen repair,sunrooms

Hello [Member Name Removed] please call the office we were not aware of any issues with your project from 2013. Concrete inspection passed on 3/13/2013. Your project was completed in 2013, 4 years ago. 407-857-5079 Thank you.

06/02/2014

At first it went as promised. But the after service is non existing. Tried to contact him more than once a month in the period December till May. Have spoken with Bruce who made his excuse for not answering the calls and promised to call the next day to make a appointment. Again no call. We have three little holes in the screen equal to the holes we discovered on the day of installation.

Description of Work
Placed screen room on a existing slab.

Category screen repair

05/15/2013

See above comments for details. More lies Bruce, I actually have you on a phone recording from a couple of years ago saying you got my messages about the leaking roof (which we didn't know leaked when you finished the job because it hadn't rained yet) Yes we loved how it looked but had to wait for the rain to see that it leaked. I also have another man on a recording acknowledging my call. So yes ...

Description of Work
Hired to put up screen enclosure over pool and put up new insulated patio roof. Where to start...so many wrongs.....didn't start when promised....a 3 week job took 3 months. They tore down our old patio and put up a new one. But we can't use it because it leaks so bad, it's like it's raining under the patio. We called so many times and asked them to fix it. They never took our calls but we left messages. We reported them to the BBB and they lied and said they came and fixed the roof. They never did. They were so messy during the job, they dumped their materials and tools on our lawn and destroyed all the sod. When they were finished all we had was sand and the mess they left. They kept asking for more money during the job and then showed up one day showing off their brand new truck. They were just so unprofessional. They would tell me a story about not being able to get the permits and I would call the permit office myself and they said they had nothing on record for our address. This company owned by Bruce Rynerson is so dishonest and not dependable. They disappear then re-appear at a new address a few months later. Stay away from them.

Category screen repair,patios

In Response, we pulled a permit for this project on 4/28/2009 the project was Finaled out on 6/12/2009, that is 6 weeks from start to finish. The building permit # is BLD2009-02187 City of Orlando building department, for reference on time frame. The project did not take 3 months, this is a false accusation. [member name removed], we have not heard from you in 4 years until now, May 19, 2013. Our ...

03/08/2013

All went well. no issues. Bruce was a very nice guy to work with!

Description of Work
We recently moved into our home here in Orlando and the screen and pool area were very old and needed to be replaced. So we decided to have the whole area redone and met with Bruce and as soon as all the permits were pulled the old screen was down and the new screen went up without any problems! They did everything they said they would do, cleaning up and removal of the old screen enclosure. Would recommend this company!

Category screen repair