Beaver Tree Service, Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

2730 Shute St Suite #3

Orlando, FL 32805

Beaver Tree Service, Inc. proudly serves Orlando and the Central Florida area. We specialize in tree pruning and tree removal. Please give us a call or email to discuss your arborist needs!...

10/13/2021

Cheryl W.

Great customer service, personal and quick on quotes an job done in quick time informed on delay from weather Palm trimming was done great job bringing my palm to look good. Next are coming to do over grown hedge sure that will be just as good. Will definitely hire again. GET job guys!!

Description of Work
They trimmed my poor palms picked all up and doing my hedge on side

02/12/2021

Gil K.

Cole and his crew were on time professional and cleaned up like they were never there. The tree was trimmed exactly as we wanted. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Oak Tree Trimmed

08/13/2020

Donald C.

I contacted Beaver Tree Service about removing a 50 ft. palm tree that had snapped in half and was leaning precariously against some other trees in my back yard. They came and removed the tree the next day. I did a lot of research on other companies, but Tim's knowledge and care is why I chose Beaver. They masterfully removed the tree without any damage to my fence or property. Tim was also very fair and upfront with their pricing. I highly recommend Beaver Tree Service.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

05/20/2019

Stuart S.

The entire experience was great. Fair price and quality work...looks good. Would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
trim large oak tree

08/12/2018

Catherine P.

They came out and gave me an estimate and I added a few more items to be trimmed. and they said they would be out on a particular day. That day came and they called to say they needed to cancel since a tree fell on someone's home and they would be out the next day. I was fine with that. Well the next day came and they were a no show so I called and then the woman I had been speaking with let it slip that they were just trying to fit me in since my job was small and they didn't know when they would be out to trim my tree. If they had told me that from the beginning I would have said no thank you and found another provider. But since they were not honest they wasted their time and mine. If you have a small job this is not the company to call.

Description of Work
I needed a palm tree trimmed.

Category tree service

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are sorry you had a poor experience but unfortunately we do not quote, nor service Lutz, FL where your project was located. There is a similarly named company that services that area that goes by "Beaver's Tree Services" out of Gibsonton, Florida. They may have been the company you had contracted with. Thanks, Beaver Tree Service, Inc.

03/12/2018

Jim H.

Organized, Safe and protective of ours and neighbors property. Timely and entire site left very clean

Description of Work
multiple large oak trees to be pruned/trimmed, multiple Queen and Sago palms removed. Also a number of other trees needed pruning

Category hauling services, lawn service

10/13/2017

Mark E.

I've come to learn that Tim's a UCF finance MBA "that was looking around for a service gap in CFL that he could fill...and do it better than anyone else in the space." I'll tell you...that was EXACTLY what he accomplished with our job. He did exactly what he said he was going to do...showed up more than a week ahead of schedule, WAY over-delivered on the removal...even HYDRAULICALLY removing the stump...no ground cut, no stump grinding...its OUTTA THERE!! My street was left SPOTLESS. Tim has the best team, equipment, and (insured) safety-mindedness to get any job done efficiently. Efficiently = COST-EFFECTIVEness, too. He DOES do it better than anyone else in the space. We couldn't be happier. Thanks, Tim

Description of Work
We had an enormous oak tree go down in our backyard during hurricane Irma

Category hauling services, lawn service

07/13/2017

Ricky F.

07/05/2017

Cameron Kim D.

Excellent. Beaver was very professional and well informed. Great work, great price. Will hire again and recommend to neighbors

Description of Work
Tree trimming & clean-up for large lit with many oaks & other trees and shrubs.

06/06/2017

antonio Q.

the crew arrived on time. they were very accomodating and flexible. they worked with me until I was Happy!! and boy did they deliver. what a great job, professionalism and attention to detail. this guys not only had another crew joined them in the middle of a rain storm but they came prepare with plenty equipment and were on top of cleaning my yard as soon as the debris fell on the ground!! amazing!!. I have never experience people rushing to rack up the mess like they were cleaning a living room. Great job, absolutely a fantastic an accommodating prize and I will challenge anyone to find the type of service for the value of the dollar. keep up the good work I know now that for my tree services needs " I can leave it to beaver" . thank you from the bottom of my hearth.

Description of Work
I needed some work on 2 gigantic trees one in the back and one in the front. I had not been able to enjoy my pool for the last 6 years since the shade from this oak tree covered the entire poo area. I also needed to trim another tree in the front that was massive in size.

02/20/2017

Larry B.

Perfection, Beaver Tree Service is an "Exemplar" of the tree trimming/cutting industry!

Description of Work
Removed 3 50' tall Washingtonian Palm Trees with ease and absolute cleanliness.

02/10/2017

B N.

Beaver Tree is the best tree service I have ever used. They have the right equipment to do the job that others cannot. Beaver came out promptly for an estimate, scheduled the work and showed up promptly to perform the trimming. They left everything neat - not one twig was left! The thing I liked best was that they made sure that none of the heavy palm seed pod fell on the house or crushed my gutters. I requested that they put me on their schedule and come back to keep the palms looking good. Best recommendation I could make is repeat business!

Description of Work
I have some very tall palms that other tree services used to trim, but they have grown taller than these other companies could handle.

04/19/2016

David J.

The crew was on time and worked fast. They were careful to avoid damaging my lawn. They cleaned up the debris, raked, and closed my gate. Very professional.

Description of Work
Remove two dead oak trees.

03/10/2016

Sue P.

Description of Work
Rebecca and Jose came out to give estimate to remove dead trees and trim many others. The men came to house when promised, did a great job and removed all debris and more. The dead trees had stumps ground down. Would hire again when we need more trimming etc. Terrific, polite people to work with. SP

03/02/2016

Cathy S.

Beaver Tree did an excellent job in trimming my large trees. They have never looked so good. The clean up after was so good the yard looked more clean than before they started!

Description of Work
Trimmed 10 large trees

01/30/2016

Daniel P.

Went well, very punctual, and worked efficiently. A little on the high on their price when compared with other providers.

Description of Work
Cut down some dead palm trees and trimmed several palms and Oak tree.

12/03/2015

Rick C.

Tim was very responsive, we needed to the date and they were very accommodating. The work was done on time, on budget, and we are happy with the results. We would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 trees back and removed a third.

08/25/2015

Jon B.

From the start, Tim was courteous, professional, and super easy to work with. He returned my initial phone call within minutes and after receiving all the necessary info, provided me with a quote in minutes. His quote was the best out of the other 3 I had received, so I went ahead and accepted it. After signing and returning the contract, he scheduled my job for a Thursday. Imagine my surprise when I came home from work on Tuesday to find Tim and his crew finishing up the job! My job wasn't time critical at all, but it was an awesome example of service! After they were finished, you couldn't even tell they had been there...they cleaned up all of the debris, raked, swept, and made my yard and driveway cleaner than it was before they started. Tim took the time to explain everything and made sure that I was satisfied with their work. I can easily say that I was 100% satisfied with their work and the level of professionalism of Tim and his crew. He was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I would highly recommend giving Tim a call if you need tree service. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Elevated and thinned a couple of trees

04/20/2015

Mike W.

Great work no problems will us in the future

Description of Work
trimmed two palm trees

03/10/2015

Rich S.

Excellent! Its the best bang for your buck!

Description of Work
Grinded 4 tree stumps.

02/12/2015

Douglas S.

Sent me insurance copy as requested, came on time as scheduled, polite, accommodating and completed the removal which was challenging do to there proximity to the back wall and pool enclosure (had to throw the sections over the wall into the neighbors yard. The whole operation caused no damage including no ruts in the lawn of our neighbor where the truck backed in. They cleaned up everything they could (can't get all the sawdust up with out a rain or two).

Description of Work
Cut down to the stumps (4) 40 foot palm trees and removed all debris .

12/30/2014

Frank C.

Outstanding as usual.

Description of Work
Trim trees spread mulch

10/03/2014

Dimitri C.

Tim was the one who showed up to quote me. he was very knowledgeable and thorough and his pricing was slightly cheaper than the other quotes that i got. His team came in on wednesday and using a bobcat excavator and dump truck. They took out 2 truckloads of bamboo roots and cement. I should mention that Tim went above and beyond what we had agreed on and the crew stayed on-site for 12 hours to make sure the job was done right. I waited for 6 weeks to make sure that there were no new sprouts before i left this review, and i am happy to say that there is no more bamboo plaguing my backyard! I also paid him to take down 2 trees and grind one stump, and he did a great job with those 2 as well.

Description of Work
I had an infestation of bamboo in my backyard and the roots had busted out of the concrete enclosure and were beginning to spread to my neighbor's yard. Beaver Tree came in and removed the roots as well as the debris from the cement enclosure. The job took a total of 12 hours and was performed entirely within 1 day.

Category tree service

(member name removed), It was nice to follow up with you to find out that your bamboo problem has not come back. Bamboo can be very tricky to remove and I am glad Beaver Tree Service was able to resolve your problem. We look forward to coming back to trim the oaks in your front yard when the time comes. Thanks again, Beaver Tree Service.

All Access Associated Services INC

All Access Associated Services INC - hauling and tree service

Stand-To!

Veteran owned and operated Junk Removal And Home Beautification. Specialized House Wash and Junk Removal in the greater Orlando Fl area. Behind the name: On the battlefield, victory is won by the combatant with the greatest advantage. Such advantage is gained when the enemy is least aware, the time when they are going to sleep or just waking up. In the army, Soldiers obtain a state of readiness at dusk and dawn, an action that has come to be known as Stand-To! Here, we stand ready to combat that junk sitting in your yard and that grime collecting on your driveway.         Leave your property clean with military precision. Here, We Stand-To!

JunkAngel

JunkAngel is a veteran owned and staffed, economical junk removal service! We provide a low cost alternative to remove household junk, swing sets, hot tubs, wood decks, fencing and household hazardous waste such as, paints, pesticides as well as, e-waste recycling of TVs, computers and other home electronics..

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Beaver Tree Service, Inc.

How is Beaver Tree Service, Inc. overall rated?

Beaver Tree Service, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Beaver Tree Service, Inc. open?

Beaver Tree Service, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Beaver Tree Service, Inc. provide

Beaver Tree Service, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Beaver Tree Service, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Beaver Tree Service, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Beaver Tree Service, Inc.?

No, Beaver Tree Service, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offer?

Beaver Tree Service, Inc. offers the following services: Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Bobcat Services, Land Clearing, Debris Removal, and Bush Hogging.