Beaver Tree Service, Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

Beaver Tree Service, Inc. proudly serves Orlando and the Central Florida area. We specialize in tree pruning and tree removal. Please give us a call or email to discuss your arborist needs!...

J & J Services LLC

J & J Services LLC

J&J is ready to take out your trash! Our team of highly-qualified specialists are ready to restore your property or home to peak condition - no job is too big! Our fleet is prepared to make same-day visits for junk outs, hauling, and junk pickup - with a professional & quality-minded attitude. Commercial & Residential, foreclosures - property managers welcome. Immediate response - licensed & insured.

02/12/2021

Cole and his crew were on time professional and cleaned up like they were never there. The tree was trimmed exactly as we wanted. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oak Tree Trimmed

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

08/13/2020

I contacted Beaver Tree Service about removing a 50 ft. palm tree that had snapped in half and was leaning precariously against some other trees in my back yard. They came and removed the tree the next day. I did a lot of research on other companies, but Tim's knowledge and care is why I chose Beaver. They masterfully removed the tree without any damage to my fence or property. Tim was also very f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

05/20/2019

The entire experience was great. Fair price and quality work...looks good. Would highly recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trim large oak tree

CATEGORY tree service

08/12/2018

They came out and gave me an estimate and I added a few more items to be trimmed. and they said they would be out on a particular day. That day came and they called to say they needed to cancel since a tree fell on someone's home and they would be out the next day. I was fine with that. Well the next day came and they were a no show so I called and then the woman I had been speaking with let it sl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a palm tree trimmed.

CATEGORY tree service

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are sorry you had a poor experience but unfortunately we do not quote, nor service Lutz, FL where your project was located. There is a similarly named company that services that area that goes by "Beaver's Tree Services" out of Gibsonton, Florida. They may have been the company you had contracted with. Thanks, Beaver Tree Service, Inc.

03/12/2018

Organized, Safe and protective of ours and neighbors property. Timely and entire site left very clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple large oak trees to be pruned/trimmed, multiple Queen and Sago palms removed. Also a number of other trees needed pruning

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service

Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Bobcat Services, Land Clearing, Debris Removal, and Bush Hogging.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal