Archstone Development Group

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

General Remodeling

Additional email - scott@archstonedg.com....

Gifford Fence Company LLC

Gifford Fence Company of Orlando is the second branch of a family owned and operated company. We started in Nashville, TN in 1978 when my Dad, Gerald Gifford, decided he wanted to be his own boss. 31 years later we have taken an opportunity to expand the business and move somewhere warmer. We currently have a total of 8 employees here in Orlando. My wife, Liz, & myself. Our foremen Jason, Clint and Austin & their helpers. We are licensed in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia counties and fully insured. We also have licenses in a myriad of towns and cities in these counties. If there is work to be done there, we will get what is needed to do it by the book. We offer free estimates 7 days a week. Hey, I'm self-employed, I have to work weekends, so my guys do too. Weekend installations are available. Angie's List members receive a $100 discount on any wood, aluminum or PVC fence installation totaling 150 feet or more. Got less than 150 feet, just let me know that you are an Angie's List member during the estimate and I'll cut you a deal. Orange, Seminole, Lake & Volusia - 407-375-1739 Osceola & Polk 407-218-6373

dFENCE CONTRACTOR LLC

dFENCE Contractor is here to please the guest and work on the fence business like no other. We work with vinyl, wood and aluminum fence installation and maintenance. Our value is to have 100% of our customers satisfied with our products and service and our goal is to always reach a high standard customer service. We are a small business owner operated with over 10 years experienced fence installers and we assure that your satisfaction is guaranteed

Seminole Fence Systems Inc

Seminole Fence Systems is a family owned company operating in Longwood, Florida. We have 14 employees and do not use subcontractors. We have been in business over 16 years. We specialize in wood, aluminum, vinyl and chain link fencing. Give us a call today for a free estimate. We value family time and close our offices at 4PM. Please leave us a message and we will give you a call back the next business day and open at 7AM.

07/09/2012

The HOA wanted the gate that was installed in a different location. He was able to accommodate and switch out the gate at no charge. His work is just great. Even the inspector had noted the work was very good. The work he did was extensive and it was done beautifully. He backs his work and is always professional.

Description of Work
He put in a new 4 ft high aluminium fence and including a 4 ft wide gate. He has also built a 16 ft x 16 ft patio enclosure previously as well.

Category fencing,home builders

Residential & commercial design build, demolition, management, remodeling, renovation & construction.