All Around Fence & Gate Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2010

All Around Fence & Gate Inc is an honest and reliable business you can trust. We get it done when we say we will and do whatever it takes to get it done! With twelve years of experience, you can trust us with your custom fencing and gate needs. ...

RNK Services

25 years of experience specializing in fencing, remodels, decks & porches! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gifford Fence Company LLC

Gifford Fence Company of Orlando is the second branch of a family owned and operated company. We started in Nashville, TN in 1978 when my Dad, Gerald Gifford, decided he wanted to be his own boss. 31 years later we have taken an opportunity to expand the business and move somewhere warmer. We currently have a total of 8 employees here in Orlando. My wife, Liz, & myself. Our foremen Jason, Clint and Austin & their helpers. We are licensed in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia counties and fully insured. We also have licenses in a myriad of towns and cities in these counties. If there is work to be done there, we will get what is needed to do it by the book. We offer free estimates 7 days a week. Hey, I'm self-employed, I have to work weekends, so my guys do too. Weekend installations are available. Angie's List members receive a $100 discount on any wood, aluminum or PVC fence installation totaling 150 feet or more. Got less than 150 feet, just let me know that you are an Angie's List member during the estimate and I'll cut you a deal. Orange, Seminole, Lake & Volusia - 407-375-1739 Osceola & Polk 407-218-6373

Dave's Fence

Welcome to Dave's Fence Inc., your premier commercial and residential fence company. We have had the pleasure of serving cities from Deltona to Palm Coast to Orlando and all over Central Florida area with high quality workmanship and a focus on excellent customer service since 1996. With our knowledge and experience in the fence industry, we are confident your needs and demands will be met. Thank you for considering Dave's Fence. We look forward to working with you.

08/22/2014

Helen L.

Used Angie's List to request an estimate, but the firm never called to set up an appointment.

Description of Work
nothing

12/17/2013

Sandra B.

We were initially very impressed with Paul and looked forward to possibly doing business with him. He didn't carry through with getting us the estimate or the materials necessary to submit for approval to our HOA. After several phone calls and failed attempts to obtain this information, we contacted another fencing company who has now completed the project for us.

Description of Work
Paul came out to talk to us about replacing a wood fence and installing a white vinyl fence.

10/29/2013

Peter S.

Workers arrived on time and finished at the promised time. They cleaned up looking better than new.

Description of Work
Remove old wooden fence & posts (rotted) and replace w/ new posts. Dig new post holes.

07/14/2013

Julia R.

All Around Fencing was great! They came and got the job done with 2 guys in 1 day. The fence still looks amazing and if we have to replace additional fencing in our yard we will be going back to them.

Description of Work
Entryway fencing

05/31/2013

Daisy R.

Outstanding! Paul new exactly what type of fence we had and the bolts and concrete required with just a picture. They were punctual and professional and provided advice on the locks requiref to keep my 4 year old safe from our dock area. He even helped my husband figure out the electronics problem on our dock for fun! We would certainly work with Paul and Roy again and will be referring him to my brother who will needing new fencing soon. Thanks Guys!

Description of Work
Re-position existing fencing which required removing some existing fencing installed with concrete. They had to remove concrete from the existing fencing in order to install the fencing in the new positions with concrete.

05/23/2013

Judy C.

Paul was very professional. When I spoke to him on the phone, and explained my problem, he told me he would be able to complete the project on the weekend. He showed up on time and repaired the fence as agreed. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repaired fence we had removed to put in a pool.

05/08/2013

JEAN W.

He was great. He came out promptly and gave a reasonable quote. He did a nice job. He takes a craftsmanship approach and he wants to do everything right. He addressed questions fairly and he was very knowledgeable. I have nothing negative. He did what he said he was gonna do. He was very personable and wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything before he left. I was happy with him.

Description of Work
All Around Fence & Gate made a custom fence for me.

09/17/2012

Philip M A.

Clear communication. Pleasant to work with. Excellent quality to the work done.

Description of Work
Replace gates on both sides of house and repair sections of backyard fence.

05/04/2012

marilyn P.

They were outstanding. They completed the work and it was wonderful. Paul went out of his way to be helpful and he even went with me to some stores to look at fencing and I liked his work.

Description of Work
They put up a very unique fence around my pool to be a pet enclosure.

03/05/2012

James Z.

It was awesome. He took his time to balance the fence out so it followed everything correctly. I did pvc fencing but he really does custom iron work. He did it for me because I needed it done.

Description of Work
All Around Fence & Gate Inc did fencing for us.

All Around Fence & Gate Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2010

3251 N Tanner Rd

Orlando, FL 32826

Residential & Commercial Fencing & Gates. Custom Fabricated Aluminum Powder-Coated Ornamental Fencing, Gates, & Stair Rails.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover