Air Evolution Cooling and Heating Services

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

**Summer is coming, will your A/C system be ready for it? Give us call! With over 18 years of experience and NATE certification, we value our customers and provide the best service and value on every call regardless of how small or big. Because of our low overhead, we are able to provide fair and competitive pricing for your service. We are family owned and operated and provide 24 hour emergency service. **We offer FREE drain line cleaning with our full system inspections**...

Our mission is to provide the utmost excellence in professional HVAC services to our customers, residential and commercial, in Central Florida, and the surrounding areas and communities.

With over 26yrs of Professional HVAC experience, we specialize in all of your cooling / heating services and repairs! We offer "FREE" estimates and guarantee your satisfaction! We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service and we won’t leave until the job is done right! Check out our services offered and call 407-590-2987 or click to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to servicing you!

Everest Air Cooling and Heating is a family owned business with more than 20 years of experience in Central Florida market. We provide fast reliable services at the prices you can’t beat. We use our experience and work ethic to serve members of Central Florida community. We value strong professional connections with our clients. We do service, repairs, new system installs. Also includes ductwork , We also specialize in mini splits.

01/26/2021

The job went well and Tony that did the work was very kind and did a good job.

Description of Work
increased duct size and air flow to rear bedroom

01/15/2021

Wonderful, knowledgeable, punctual, reasonable. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
ac service

08/31/2020

I requested to receive a quote at 7:45 PM on a Sunday, Tony called me at 8PM to get more information on the issue. He explained to me some of the causes as to why my pump wasn't functioning correctly and how to diagnose it. With his help I was able to fix the issue right then and there. Simply with his great service and explaining what could cause the issue I was experiencing with my condensate pu...

Description of Work
Condensate Pump Issue/AC Issue

06/15/2020

Tony the AC guy has already repaired a number of AC units for me as i own and operate a vacation property management company and Tony has always been very professional, prompt and great service for fair pricing. Thanks Tony! Regards Ed and Mary with Florida Beautiful Homes property management .

Description of Work
Ac Repairs

06/14/2020

Tony was amazing!!! My unit was installed new a year ago and I was having problems. Tony was able to diagnose that plenum was undersized for the unit. Tony was able to build a new one, clean up the unit, clean out the condensation lines and now our home is cooling much better, unit is not being over worked and our filters aren’t needing to be replaced every week. I wish I had him the first time ar...

Description of Work
AC was not working and poor air flow

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential furnace installation, furnace repair, furnace maintenance, air conditioner installation, air conditioner repair, air conditioner maintenance, heat pump installation, heat pump repair, heat pump maintenance, thermostat replacement, HVAC inspections. We also inspect duct work. We also accept Zelle and CashApp, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs! We will not be able to perform mobile home duct work projects

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing