3 Guys Solar, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2013

3 Guys Solar is the fastest growing, independently owned solar system and installation company in our region, serving Orlando, Kissimmee, Winter Haven, Mt. Dora and more. As a premium solar panel dealer and installer, 3 Guys Solar provides a complete solar power solution to residential and commercial properties. 3 Guys Solar's record growth can be attributed to the fact that it provides better service and a higher level of expertise than many of its competitors. Our installation teams have more than 50 years of combined roofing and electrical experience and are employed directly by the company ensuring they are held accountable for every job they do. We pride ourselves in our quality customer service and attention to detail....

Modern Electricity

Offers by Modern Electricity  on Angi
Stratus Roofing, LLC.

LEADING the roofing industry by putting PEOPLE FIRST! TEXT 407-625-5866 to setup your FREE INSURANCE CLAIM EVALUATION or Estimate. What goes into repairing a roof, replacing a roof or even starting a roofing project is so much more than just what you see on top of a home. It’s the entire process of making sure our customers are helped through every step. Because owning your house is really more than having just a sound and sturdy roof over your head. Confidence in your home starts at the top. The Stratus Difference means that no matter the roof repair or roof replacement, you’ll have a specialist that has experience in a wide range of roofing options to assist you every step of the way. You will be offered a variety of roofing materials to choose from and a warranty that backs it all up. Ready to talk about your roofing options? Let’s chat!

Offers by Stratus Roofing, LLC. on Angi
Max Electrical Solutions LLC

We at Max Electrical Solutions pride ourselves in both quality and customer satisfaction. We service a variety of different projects ranging from residential, commercial and industrial in central Florida. At Max Electrical Solutions, we are a licensed and insured family-owned and operated electrical contractor. We offer competitive pricing with outstanding service. We look forward to serving you.

Offers by Max Electrical Solutions LLC on Angi

05/27/2021

This is my second system with them. I also had my brother install a system with 3 Guys Solar. Their product and pricing does what is is meant to do.

Description of Work
Solar system purchase and installation

09/23/2020

I couldn’t ask for a better experience. They were fast and reliable. I didn’t have to move a finger, they got all the permits done even with HOA all I had to do was send an email and they did the rest.

Description of Work
Solar system

06/15/2020

Excellently. Smoothly. Friendly and professional. I went through Solar United Neighbors Coop and their panel chose 3 Guys Solar and I am so glad they did!!!

Description of Work
Solar Voltaic System Installation

04/29/2020

After a giant fiasco with another solar panel company, we contacted 3 Guys Solar. They finished our project using the little materials already installed. We appreciated that. Once our installation date was assigned, the project was completed quickly and efficiently. 3 Guys Solar did a great job. The only issues experienced was some lack of timely communication. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Solar panels installed

Category generator service

02/12/2019

3 guys solar did a PV solar install for me in Winter Garden. It hasn't been quite a year yet but I am very happy so far. I got quotes from 5 companies and decided on 3 guys. They weren't the cheapest but were in the bottom half. I like the technology they suggested for my installation (optimizers and main inverter). The sales person was very knowledgeable and communicated the process and schedule ...

Description of Work
solar panels installed

Category solar panels

The 3 Guys Solar Team couldn't be happier to read your review! We value our customers and the time you take to give us feedback. We are sorry you had a little delay from the electrical company to swap the meter, but very glad to hear we addressed your other concerns according. We agree that with 6 months of utility bill to compare is a bit challenging, but once you have completed your full year cy...

We provide installation and maintenance of solar photovoltaic, domestic hot water systems, pool heating systems and solar fans.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available