LOWES

With Angi since August 2006

Affordable Quality Flooring

Dexters Contracting LLC

We are a family-owned and operated business. Certified to inspect/repair/replace subflooring. Successful completion of nearly more than 900,000 Square Feet of new flooring installation. We skillfully manage everything from demolition of your existing flooring to a simple new flooring installation for a single room, and all the way to a full house install. We are able to provide a full estimate for the complete scope of your project needs within 48 hours of your request and are generally prepared to commence work on an approved estimate within 24 hours of receiving approval. Ask us about our military and senior discounts. http://www.dextersfloorsofjax.com

ReNu Solutions Inc

ReNu Solutions has 15 + years of Experience in Hardwood Floor Restoration. From Repairs to Installations, to stains and urethanes. 100% Satisfactory is Our Goal and we have achieved this for over 15 years. We Do what we agree too and Follow through on Every aspect of the Job! We strive for excellence and make right on every Promise! We would love to work with you on your next Floor job. Please Give ReNu a Call!

01/13/2015

Roger Z.

Description of Work
purchased some concrete anchors and screws |

Category home remodeling,doors

12/31/2014

Donna C.

They're excellent. I din't know what kind of doors I wanted or need and in 15 minutes, they've told me what I needed. One is for the front door and the other one is for the garage entrance door.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's to replace 2 doors before I moved.

Category doors,home improvement stores

06/23/2014

Antoinette V F.

Description of Work
Ordered & Paid for professional window installation in December of 2013. Due to errors in ordering from Loews to the manufacture, final installation was not done until May 2014. When called over the issue first was offered a gift card of $50 that expired in 90 days, and after that it was nothing but we are sorry, would you like a 5% discount on your next purchase. This is not the first time we have purchased from lowes, the first time this issue has soured me towards them.

02/19/2013

George S.

- We tried to order an 8' x 12' section of carpeting with a pad and have it delivered and laid on our floor as an area rug. - Lowes said the their rule was that someone would come to our house and measure for the new 8' x 12' carpet and pad. Instead of the 8' x 12' (96 square feet) of carpet that we requested the gentleman who measured our 8' x 12' request ordered a 12' x 13' section of carpet and the plan was to charge us for the overage that we did not want....approximately $300. - we corrected the order form. Steve at Lowes called back to tell us that no one could deliver and lay down our carpet. -afraid we were scammed.

Description of Work
We attempted to order an 8' x 12' (96 sq. feet) section of Mohawk Smartstrand carpet with a pad to use as an area rug. The carpet rep. was busy so a kind supervisor helped us. Lowes installs carpet for an additional $100.00 & we requested that service as we wanted the carpet delivered & laid on the floor. We were told that a rep. would come to the house to "measure" for the 8' x 12 (96 sq. feet) that we had requested. The rep cam to the house on 2-15 & we explained that we wanted a 8' x 12' section of carpet. February 18 Steve from Lowes called to finalize arrangements. When asked the square footage that the gentleman who "measured" for our carpet had ordered Steve said that the statement was for a 12' x 13' (154 sq. feet ) section of carpet. Explained again that we wanted only the 8' x 12' (96 square feet) of carpet that we had requested. The additional carpet would have cost approx. $300.00. Steve asked if we wished to have the carpet bound....we refused. He asked if we wished to purchase carpet for a runner.....we refused. Later Steve called back to say that there were no installers who could deliver & lay down our carpet. We gave up.

Category carpet installation

01/10/2012

Jerry L.

Everything was under warranty and it did not cost me any money for them to come out and fix the problems.

Description of Work
refrigerator they came out and replace the circuit board 2 times, the micowave in stalled a vent

08/22/2006

david S.

I feel Lowes did a great job with excellent workmanship. They had genuine respect for my concerns. The workers were very professional and people oriented. I was happy with them.

Description of Work
Lowes installed new French doors.

Category doors

08/22/2006

I like my new cabinets, but we had some measurement problems. Lowes couldn't fix or correctly adjust them, so I am not happy with the look.

Description of Work
Lowes installed new cabinets in my kitchen.

08/18/2006

Lowes was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to both my family and friends. I will use them again when needed as I am well satisfied.

Description of Work
Lowes installed a storm door for us. Everything went well and the door looks great.

Category doors

08/18/2006

LISA M.

Lowes measured the rooms, delivered and installed the floor, and then cleaned up. Some of the wrong size was delivered, but they were very quick on getting that taken care of. This put the workers a little behind, but they represented Lowes well.

Description of Work
Lowes installed hardwood flooring in my home.

Category hardwood floor

LOWES

With Angi since August 2006

2285 KINGSLEY AVE

Orange Park, FL 32073

APPLIANCES, COOLING, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING, DOORS/WINDOWS, KITCHEN, OUTDOOR, AND PLUMBING.