Dale's Plumbing Co Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2009

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges....

ORANGE PARK DRYWALL

With over 25 years in the Drywall business..... We know what it takes to get the job done. Two many times we have gone into homes where homeowners have been heart broken because of bad workmanship. We believe in honesty, fairness, hard work and a commitment to providing quality service to the customers we come in contact with. This is one reason we guarantee all of our work. We know your time is important to you and we work hard to create a fast turn around time so you can get on with the things that really matter. If you have questions about your drywall or remodeling needs give me a call personally and I will be glad to answer your questions or concerns.

Drywall Masters Inc

Davis Drywall

Locally owned and operated family Jacksonville based business. Since 1992 we have been providing the best residential and commercial drywall repairs and installations. Our certified contractors provide reliable, clean and professional installations.

05/18/2018

Henry L.

When I hired Josh from Dale's plumbing, he called 30 min prior to arrival. He IMMEDIATELY got straight to work and took about 1 to 2 hours to disassemble the old water heater, remove, install and test the new one. We called Josh the next day as the water temperature wasn't hot enough to our liking and he was prompt to return our call to walk us through modifying the temp. He was also willing to come over from across town to make sure the unit was working properly and that it reached or desired temp if he needed to! Would hire again!

Description of Work
New 50 gal water heater

02/22/2017

Denise W.

Very knowledgeable, there was no task too big and their very efficient they get in and get out and it's top quality work and their responsive., the other plumbing companies I contacted they didn't even call me back or they call back and said we're too busy so out of all the trades the plumbers were the most frustrating cause nobody locally had time for me this company had to drive an hour to get to my house from their office.

Description of Work
We used him for various things, we pulled toilets, we put tiles in, so he did all the plumbing on the project. He pulled the toilets from two bathrooms, he cut a wall in half , he installed new shower fixtures in the master bath, he installed new fixtures in the guest bath, he's now come back he put the new toilets back in after the tile was done. I am just waiting for the cabinetry to be finished then he'll reattach the new sinks for the guest room and the main kitchen.

Category drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

10/21/2016

joanne B.

Excellent we were on the road coming home from Tennessee when it happened he came over to the house and fixed it so that when we arrived home we had hot water

Description of Work
Fix the broken pipe in the hot water heater

08/31/2016

greg C.

He is satisfactory. I have been using him for 30 years.

Description of Work
For plumbing, we use Dale’s Plumbing. I used him the last time for some of the toilets that were running.

08/31/2016

greg C.

He is very good.

Description of Work
I started using Dale’s Plumbing. He actually did some construction work too. He fixed one of my houses and that was about a thousand square-feet.

06/15/2016

Diane G.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

09/26/2013

Lisa P.

There are not enough positive adjectives to describe Dale and his work. He calls when he says he'll call, he shows up on time, he pays attention to detail, and he charges a fair price. He leaves the work area clean, and the quality of the work completed is top-notch. Dale is smart, polite, ethical, hard-working, and easy to work with. You can't go wrong with Dale and his crew.

Description of Work
Removed a load-bearing wall in the kitchen and replaced it with support columns. Removed existing cabinets, trenched for plumbing and electrical in the kitchen island. Built an alcove for our refrigerator. Installed sink, faucet, instant hot water dispenser and water line for refrigerator. Provided a subcontractor for electrical, paint and drywall as needed. Tore out tiled bathtub, re-plumbed shower area, installed toilet, faucets and sink drains.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

02/19/2013

Paul M.

Everything went perfectly. They were very professional and worked quickly and efficiently. Will do business with them again.

Description of Work
Noticed the sound of a slab leak, scheduled an appointment for Dales Plumbing to check it and fix. After some thorough checking they were able to deter They were able to determine where the leak was and how to get to it. They drilled into the slab cut out the leak and repaired the section then refilled the hole with concrete. I was lucky enough that the leak was accessible from a closet, so I had no repair work after they were done.

07/24/2012

Nanci M.

He did an excellent job. I really like the new addition. He pays attention to detail. Great workmanship. He is worth the wait. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
He put in a shower, hot water heater and configured all the plumbing with it.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

08/24/2009

Ellen D.

He was punctual and he did an excellent job. There was a problem with the sink faucet, and he went to the Home Depot and bought the faucets and got it replaced. He was a hard worker and he also did the work quickly. His pricing was very reasonable as well. There was a minor problem and he back and fixed it. The quality of his work was very good and I was satisfied with his service.

Description of Work
He re-plumbed my entire house.

Category plumbing

Residential & commercial plumbing & repair, re-piping, drain cleaning & sewer cleaning services.