BETTER HOME IMPROVEMENT INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

Better Home Improvement has been in business for 29 years with a BBB A+ rating. Our work is guaranteed for life and we install top quality products. Specializing in energy efficient, low-maintenance exteriors, we have earned a reputation as an innovative and dynamic leader in the industry. From product development to installation know-how to customer care; we remain at the top of the class year after year. Better Home Improvement has been a leading provider of residential windows, doors, siding, roofing, sun rooms, screen rooms, patios and porches since 1990…aiming to please every client, no matter their taste or budget. 100% financing is available. Call Us Now For A FREE Estimate or Visit http://www.bhimprovement.com/ 904-278-0810...

Anderson Installations, LLC

Anderson Installations, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Where other companies focus on high pressure sales, we focus on the installation to make sure you are completely educated about the process. Anderson Installations is Contractor/Installer owned, similar businesses are owned by sales reps with little knowledge of installation variances. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and professional responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. *BBB Accredited, Financing Available*

Action Windows & Siding

ACTION Windows and Siding is taking the stress out of exterior home repairs for customers in Middleburg, Florida, and surrounding areas. Not only will we provide installation of windows and siding at a low cost, but we also manufacture pieces and do custom work for residential and commercial clients. With two decades in business and four decades in the industry, our licensed, bonded, and insured staff is more than prepared to assist you. We are known for our dedication to customers through warranties and convenient financing options.

08/08/2020

At the beginning everything was good until I started to have leaks in the patio. When I called the office in Orange Park Florida, the customer service was rude and disrespectful. I never recommend their service ever again. I had to get someone else to repair the mess that was left behind. They over **** some aluminum and drainage to cover up the mess. ' Worst company ever, never recommend it. .

Description of Work
I had a sun room built

Category awnings,decks

The last contact we had from Mr [Member Name Removed] was 5/3/2013. If He would like to contact us at our Office (904)278-0810 we will be glad to assist.

04/30/2020

great. Jack Wilsons staff put a beautiful roof on my home. Left the area clean when the work n was completed.

Description of Work
new roof installed

Category awnings,roofing

03/09/2020

I had a complicated claim, they worked with my insurance company to get the claim paid, then their recommendations for the rebuild were spot on! Everyone involved did an excellent job, on time and I was provided with contact info for everyone involved. Great job done by all. My new lanaii is beautiful! Highly recommend BHI for any project!!

Description of Work
Tear down and re-build lanaii due to Hurricane Irma damage

Category decks,electrician,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,ceiling fans,doors,sunrooms,patios

08/23/2019

This is an excellent trustworthy company with caring customer service members that will treat you like family ! I had them install my porch cover and screen the patio in 2018 ,and decided to use them for my new roof this year . I highly recommend these guys ! Very happy with the work and attention i have received throughout both projects ! Thank you so much Better Home Improvement : especially Bil...

Description of Work
Replacing a flat roof with new architectural shingles

Category decks,roofing,sunrooms,patios

04/02/2019

We were looking to sell our house prior to this and wanted to add a sunroom. I am so glad we chose BHI because they exceeded our expectations. They were friendly and super responsive. If it wasn't for them, we probably would've sold our house. They were with us every single step of the way and it was well worth the wait.

Description of Work
Built a sunroom.

Category sunrooms

HOUSE SIDING, SUNROOMS, WINDOWS, DECKS & PORCHES, SCREENROOMS PATIO ROOFS, HOUSE ROOFS, AND COMMERCIAL ROOFS. GENERAL HOME IMPROVEMENTS , PATIO COVERS

NA