BETTER HOME IMPROVEMENT INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

Better Home Improvement has been in business for 29 years with a BBB A+ rating. Our work is guaranteed for life and we install top quality products. Specializing in energy efficient, low-maintenance exteriors, we have earned a reputation as an innovative and dynamic leader in the industry. From product development to installation know-how to customer care; we remain at the top of the class year after year. Better Home Improvement has been a leading provider of residential windows, doors, siding, roofing, sun rooms, screen rooms, patios and porches since 1990…aiming to please every client, no matter their taste or budget. 100% financing is available. Call Us Now For A FREE Estimate or Visit http://www.bhimprovement.com/ 904-278-0810...

McIntyre Stucco & Painting LLC

30+ years of quality work and service to you. When someone works on something as personal as your home or business, you should have a relationship with an individual person and not just a company. That’s one of the reasons John McIntyre, a Jacksonville native, put his name on the company. McIntyre Stucco and Painting is not run by a big company; it's run by a person. That’s why you can be sure you will get the most individualized attention and, most importantly, the best quality stucco and painting.

Elegance Painting Solution

Elegance Painting Solutions services primarily the home, residential segment, specializing in Interior & Exterior Painting. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers.Over 20 yrs of Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

SelectA1 Services

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/08/2020

At the beginning everything was good until I started to have leaks in the patio. When I called the office in Orange Park Florida, the customer service was rude and disrespectful. I never recommend their service ever again. I had to get someone else to repair the mess that was left behind. They over **** some aluminum and drainage to cover up the mess. ' Worst company ever, never recommend it. .

Description of Work
I had a sun room built

Category awnings,decks

The last contact we had from Mr [Member Name Removed] was 5/3/2013. If He would like to contact us at our Office (904)278-0810 we will be glad to assist.

04/30/2020

great. Jack Wilsons staff put a beautiful roof on my home. Left the area clean when the work n was completed.

Description of Work
new roof installed

Category awnings,roofing

03/09/2020

I had a complicated claim, they worked with my insurance company to get the claim paid, then their recommendations for the rebuild were spot on! Everyone involved did an excellent job, on time and I was provided with contact info for everyone involved. Great job done by all. My new lanaii is beautiful! Highly recommend BHI for any project!!

Description of Work
Tear down and re-build lanaii due to Hurricane Irma damage

Category decks,electrician,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,ceiling fans,doors,sunrooms,patios

08/23/2019

This is an excellent trustworthy company with caring customer service members that will treat you like family ! I had them install my porch cover and screen the patio in 2018 ,and decided to use them for my new roof this year . I highly recommend these guys ! Very happy with the work and attention i have received throughout both projects ! Thank you so much Better Home Improvement : especially Bil...

Description of Work
Replacing a flat roof with new architectural shingles

Category decks,roofing,sunrooms,patios

04/02/2019

We were looking to sell our house prior to this and wanted to add a sunroom. I am so glad we chose BHI because they exceeded our expectations. They were friendly and super responsive. If it wasn't for them, we probably would've sold our house. They were with us every single step of the way and it was well worth the wait.

Description of Work
Built a sunroom.

Category sunrooms

03/27/2019

Very professional, clean and they finished the job on time! Looks great too.

Description of Work
Patio roof and gutter installation

Category gutter repair contractor","ceiling fan","patio builder","Patio Builder

09/14/2018

We first discovered BHI at the Jacksonville Home and Patio Show three years ago while interviewing contractors to install windows and Patio doors. BHI provided the best price and the quickest installation date, and we were extremely pleased with their outstanding professionalism and spectacular installation results! Most recently we wanted three new windows installed, so we went directly to BHI. Once again we are extremely pleased with their professionalism and installation results! Robert is amazing in how thorough he is in installing all size windows and ensuring amazing results. We are very pleased and will certainly be going back to BHI when we have additional home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Energy efficient window installation.

Category window installer","patio builder

02/27/2018

The crew at Better Home Improvement was great to work with. They put new Hardie siding on our house and had to deal with a ton of rotten wood and water damage. The workmanship was excellent! Steve and team were responsive to our questions and flexible with our changes. We would definitely use them again. We practically have a new house!

Description of Work
Hardie siding, new sliding door, gutters, painting

Category gutter repair contractor","siding contractor","house painter","door installer

05/05/2017

Very professional roofing crew, Chris was excellent in his knowledge and making me feel comfortable and understanding what was going on, Billy was wonderful in his communication and keeping me up to date with updates. No delays!! Roof done wonderfully within timeframe stated. Roofing crew very professional, quiet (I work from home on the phone and could not hear them) and very courteous and concerned to make sure everything was cleaned up and no roofing nails around. Would use them again if I need any other roofing work done.

Description of Work
had roof damage from Hurricane in Oct 2016. Had entire shingle roof done and flat roof areas redone.

Category roofer","patio builder

03/02/2017

The company Better Home Improvement, Inc. did an excellent job ! I am please with the outcome. My house is beautiful and looks great in my neighborhood. I couldn't ask for a better company to handle the job. They were very professional and polite when conducting business. I am getting a lot of compliments from my neighbors and relatives that my house looks good on my street. I am so happy with their job performance and agreed on the great improvements. I highly recommend Better Home Improvement, Inc. for any job .

Description of Work
I was in need of a roof. My old roof had been damaged by a wind storm and hurricane. The gutter had to be replace also. The debris from the wind storm and hurricane left a large hole in one section of the roof. New vents had to be replaced along with surfaces under the roof. My insurance company gave me a deadline for the repairs. Better Home Improvement, Inc. met that deadline.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

HOUSE SIDING, SUNROOMS, WINDOWS, DECKS & PORCHES, SCREENROOMS PATIO ROOFS, HOUSE ROOFS, AND COMMERCIAL ROOFS. GENERAL HOME IMPROVEMENTS , PATIO COVERS

NA