Air Systems AC LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2009

Family owned. 14 employees. We offer 5% discount to members of Angie's List. Additional email - asac@bellsouth.net. Additional contact names - Roy Vazquez, Ernesto Rodriguez....

Top Notch Dryer Vent Cleaning Inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Check us out at https://www.topnotchdryerventcleaninginc.com/

Problem Solvers USA

Problem Solvers USA, LLC, is locally owned and operated, with more than 14 years of industry experience. We work with you every step of the way to give you the service you deserve. We service all major brands.

Quality Repairs Association

If one of your home or business appliances suddenly breaks, whether a refrigerator is not cooling or a stove is not heating, don’t stress, call Quality Repairs We specialize in repairing appliances . Our dedicated team is committed to providing excellent repairs, installation services, parts, and warranties. No matter your appliance disaster, you can rest assured that Quality Repairs will handle it with prompt professionalism.

10/17/2017

I need my AC fixed but when I called I was told to call four different numbers. And was finally told that I would get a call back. I got called back forty minutes later by a secretary who couldn't diffuse the situation of me being upset and told me that owner would call me back. The owner calls me back defensively because I stated that I feel I should pay for a maintenance that should be done. I a...

Description of Work
Air conditioning fixed after only fifteen months of being used.

07/10/2017

They went to my house never gave me the factory warranty for the two units. The conductors from the unit and the ones in my home weren't the same size there was a gap. Well the technicians (THAT DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH) to fix the gap were the air was coming out put (DUCK TAPE) It never felt evenly cool in my moms home. So I called various times and finally spoke to the owner Rene Perez Borotto. I as...

Description of Work
My mom needed her AC unit fixed so she got a loan for this service, She contacted (Air Systems AC LLC) to help her install and buy a new unit. Which cost over $3500.00

06/07/2017

I replaced a system before it went bad so I had the opportunity to have several A/C contractors come out and give me proposals. With the exception of Air Systems A/C, all the other contractors identified a problem that would require a costly extension of the slab that the unit was on. Tommy Machin, the sales manager, determined that the old installation had extended the duct work to the house too ...

Description of Work
Replace a package A/C system.

03/24/2017

1. Answered questions and worked w/me on purchase. 2. Installation carried out as agreed and on time. 3. installers were on time and knew their craft.

Description of Work
A/C installation.

03/04/2017

Process from beginning to end was smooth w/ no surprises.

Description of Work
New A/C.

11/01/2016

Excellent. Job well done and service impeccable.

08/22/2016

Their quote was really high. They responded to my calls in a timely manner. They were very knowledgeable. They were fair and honest in what they were able and not able to do. That's what I appreciate. The quote was fairly detailed.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for putting a new air conditioning in my condo.

08/10/2016

Perfect. Sales director Tommy was very knowledgeable & professional & helpful, service lead Alex was great, neat, explained how to use. Cleaned up nicely, courteous. Definitely will refer to others.

Description of Work
Replaced existing AC handler & condenser units in RHEEM AC unit ( 16 feer , SOT ) and condenser.

03/28/2015

Great service, total professional. start to finish.

Description of Work
Replace old A/C & A/C ducts.

01/19/2015

Julio, the sales rep, was extremely professional. The installation crew was professional and pleasant as well. Great company and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Installation of new central A/C.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Air conditioning installation, replacement, maintenance, duct work & sanitation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal
    $10