Air Systems AC LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2009

4698 NW 133rd St

Opa Locka, FL 33054

Family owned. 14 employees. We offer 5% discount to members of Angie's List. Additional email - asac@bellsouth.net. Additional contact names - Roy Vazquez, Ernesto Rodriguez....

10/17/2017

Alan L.

I need my AC fixed but when I called I was told to call four different numbers. And was finally told that I would get a call back. I got called back forty minutes later by a secretary who couldn't diffuse the situation of me being upset and told me that owner would call me back. The owner calls me back defensively because I stated that I feel I should pay for a maintenance that should be done. I am four months out of warranty on a unit that is suppose to last ten years. It didn't even last fifteen months without giving me a problem. After a heated argument with the owner, he hung up on me four times. One of those times I asked him if he stood by his products and he just hung up on me. I regret giving them several thousands of my hard earned dollars and recommend that no one use them because they do not stand behind their product. He would rather have the 135 dollars then a satisfied customer who will recommend other consumers to his services. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Air conditioning fixed after only fifteen months of being used.

07/10/2017

Luz Mary B.

They went to my house never gave me the factory warranty for the two units. The conductors from the unit and the ones in my home weren't the same size there was a gap. Well the technicians (THAT DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH) to fix the gap were the air was coming out put (DUCK TAPE) It never felt evenly cool in my moms home. So I called various times and finally spoke to the owner Rene Perez Borotto. I asked them to please come and inspect the work. That they put duck tape instead of fixing the problem. He told me I would have to spend more money. I told him that I paid over $3500.00 to install this unit. It should have been done properly the first time. So I called the credit card company they sent him a document called (CERTIFICATE OF SATISFACTION) to make sure that I was satisfied with the work. A lady came by from AIR SYSTEMS AC LLC came over for me to sign this document. I told her I wasn't satisfied. WELL THIS MAN FORGED MY SIGNATURE the nerve of him. Then I went to the City of Hialeah were i live, and he had not filed for a permit. YES HE DIDDID MY WORK AT MY HOME AC ILLEGALLY WITHOUT A PERMIT. The city of Hialeah gave me some papers to fill out and when I went back. Suddenly there was a permit that he took out the very same day I went to the city of Hialeah to find out about this company. So this permit he took out months after was SIGNED AND NOTARIZED BY A ROY VASQUEZ which is also part of the company. SIGNED NOT BY ME, I NEVER AUTHORIZED NOR WAS I THERE. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. (AIR SYSTEMS AC LLC) I am appalled and that my privacy and trust has been TOTALLY VIOLATED. I am very upset I am an elderly woman. This is wrong. In the BBB (BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU) There are also negative reviews of fraud from this company. CONSUMER BEWARE!! Thank you for your time in reading this letter.

Description of Work
My mom needed her AC unit fixed so she got a loan for this service, She contacted (Air Systems AC LLC) to help her install and buy a new unit. Which cost over $3500.00

06/07/2017

Robert G.

I replaced a system before it went bad so I had the opportunity to have several A/C contractors come out and give me proposals. With the exception of Air Systems A/C, all the other contractors identified a problem that would require a costly extension of the slab that the unit was on. Tommy Machin, the sales manager, determined that the old installation had extended the duct work to the house too far, and that with a proper duct work installation the slab was ok. The installers were able to do the duct work as designed by Tommy and the unit fit perfectly on the slab. The installation passed inspection without any problem. This is the way a project should go...no drama. The installers themselves were very professional and neat in the way they worked. I was so satisfied with their work that I tried to give them a tip. They declined, just felt they were doing their job. Impressed me even more.

Description of Work
Replace a package A/C system.

03/24/2017

Joseph S.

1. Answered questions and worked w/me on purchase. 2. Installation carried out as agreed and on time. 3. installers were on time and knew their craft.

Description of Work
A/C installation.

03/04/2017

Tim J.

Process from beginning to end was smooth w/ no surprises.

Description of Work
New A/C.

11/01/2016

Maria C.

Excellent. Job well done and service impeccable.

08/22/2016

Dionne S.

Their quote was really high. They responded to my calls in a timely manner. They were very knowledgeable. They were fair and honest in what they were able and not able to do. That's what I appreciate. The quote was fairly detailed.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for putting a new air conditioning in my condo.

08/10/2016

Latessa H.

Perfect. Sales director Tommy was very knowledgeable & professional & helpful, service lead Alex was great, neat, explained how to use. Cleaned up nicely, courteous. Definitely will refer to others.

Description of Work
Replaced existing AC handler & condenser units in RHEEM AC unit ( 16 feer , SOT ) and condenser.

03/28/2015

Raul S.

Great service, total professional. start to finish.

Description of Work
Replace old A/C & A/C ducts.

01/19/2015

Vanessa G.

Julio, the sales rep, was extremely professional. The installation crew was professional and pleasant as well. Great company and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Installation of new central A/C.

09/13/2014

maria M.

Air Systems AC. Very good company, very good service. On time and fast. Very recommended.

Description of Work
A/C unit removed -(new, very nice job and fast service)

06/12/2014

Manny C.

Excellent / clean with review of operations.

Description of Work
Replacement control air conditioner.

02/21/2014

Terry D.

Everything went well. Good sales representative, timely arrival with removal of old unit and install of new unit. Working good.

Description of Work
A/C replacement.

02/16/2014

Michael H.

Crew from Air Systems AC did a great job, were polite and clean.

Description of Work
Replaced air handler, gas furnace and outside air compressor.

01/29/2014

Jose G.

Great Job, your team was amazing and very helpful.

Description of Work
Replace AC

11/11/2013

WILLIAM G.

ARRIVED PROMPTLY SAME DAY. FAST REPAIR.

Description of Work
REPLACED RELAY & CAPACITOR

11/02/2013

Charles N.

They came on time! Good price & worked very well.

Description of Work
Installed new ac.

09/17/2013

Steven M.

Buyers BEWARE!! Elderly couple hired this company from the Flyer to replace an old AC system. After agreeing to the written proposal on the Company's letter head the job was turned over to an unlicensed contractor who never pulled permits and did not properly install the system. As a result additional money had to be spent to bring the system into proper code. I tried to get the owner of the company to come out to get the issues resolved and all he did was give me the run around and then lied about having any knowledge of the job. After numerous calls placed to the owner and the excuses he would give me I had to hire another company. This company engages in deceptive practices then will try to deny and cover up their mistakes. They do not stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Company gave job to an unlicensed contractor who did not properly install the system or pull permits.

08/26/2013

GLORIA P.

Excellent service - arrived on time, provided an explanation of all services. Professional & courteous.

Description of Work
New A/C.

07/15/2013

Kathleen L.

It was just fine. They were very prompt and courteous. They did a good job. His price was around the same as others. He did very well. He knew the equipment very well.

Description of Work
We used Air Systems AC to do a yearly check and they fixed an issue we had.

06/13/2013

Adam R.

They were very responsive and I liked the salesperson and so we went with them over some of the bigger companies. Everything went smoothly, but there was a significant error made by one of the technicians that lead to a leak. Everyone I spoke to said, in Miami, there is no chance a contractor was going to accept responsibility or make it right and that we would have to pay someone else to come deal with it. Those people have not met Rene, the owner of Air Systems AC LLC and his team. Rene and his team not only quickly fixed the issue, but they were willing to go above and beyond in terms of follow up and making everything right. They agreed to pay out of their pocket to make sure the leak would not lead to any damage or issues in our home. Nobody is perfect, everyone can make a mistake, but in this day and age (and particularly in South Florida and some of the other contractors we have dealt with), I was truly impressed and appreciative with the professionalism of Air Systems AC and Rene and his team in taking responsibility and making it right. They stand behind their work. Integrity and peace of mind at an exceptional price is what Air Systems AC delivers. For that reason, I would recommend them to anyone and use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 air conditioner units (both outside units and internal handlers).

05/31/2013

Chela I.

I called a lot of other providers, but these guys were the only ones that responded to me. Other companies told me they wouldn't be able to come out until Tuesday, because of the holiday weekend. These guys came out fifteen minutes after I called and fixed my air conditioner in five minutes. The price was wonderful and the workers were so pleasant. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They fixed my air conditioner.

05/09/2013

Jorge R.

My overall experience was excellent and exceeded all my exceptions. From the sales person to the technical person they acted professionally and honest. AAA+++.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit replacement.

04/23/2013

Carlos G.

Service is fast and good. had to call several times asnine for and after 1month when unit failed the arrived next day install with permit no additional repirs required.

Description of Work
A/C replacement ( compressor/air handler).

03/18/2013

Wayne P.

Started very early in the day and were finished in good time.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit.