Brian's Fence Co Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

Our objective is to provide the finest quality of fencing available at a reasonable cost to consumers (both commercial and residential) and at the same time adhere to the highest possible installation standards. We are old school! I installed my first fence as an employee of a small fence company in Safety Harbor Fl. in 1975. After working for this company for several years, I bought my first truck in 1979 and sub-contracted wood fence installation from Master Fence in Tampa. It was at Master Fence where I was taught how to install chain link fence and was shown a system of installation that was easy to understand, could be applied to any type of fence, and ensured a quality job that looked good and would stand the test of time. (We still use this system 30 years later.) From the very beginning, I have always stressed quality installation with quality materials. In the mid 80’s, we started doing some work for a few auto dealerships, namely Dimmit Cadillac and Clearwater Nissan. It was through these people I was introduced to Canco General Contractors. Canco was to become my best customer for years to come as well as a good learning ground. Through Canco, other contractors in the area were made aware of my company and the quality of our service and work. At one point, we were installing fence for three companies that built automobile dealerships! Throughout the 90’s and into the new millennium, I continued to install all types of fencing, expanding into aluminum, ornamental steel, and PVC. In 2003, I built and moved into my present facility on Marlborough Street in Oldsmar. I am proud to say I still install with the same techniques and quality that I started with some 30-odd years ago....

Fence Company Near Me

We service North Pinellas County Fencing needs. Specializing in small jobs and fence repairs of all types. Call today.

Offers by Fence Company Near Me on Angi
Family Fence Co

Family Fence is your first selection for your fencing needs. Our aim is to provide the highest quality fence while still offering the best possible price and service to our customers. From your initial call to the finished product, we provide an unmatched prompt and courteous service throughout the counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, and Pinellas. The cost is determined by the job and no travel charges. We can be contacted at familyfencefla@gmail.com via email and our additional address is PO Box 1171 Lithia, FL 33547.

Florida State Fence

Florida State Fence is Tampa Bay’s largest and most respected fence company. We are located in Tampa and serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients in Brandon, Carrollwood, Land O’ Lakes, New Tampa, Odessa, Riverview, Valrico, Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas. We have been installing high-quality fences for clients in the Tampa Bay area for over ten years, and have earned a reputation as a company that provides high quality work and delivers excellent customer service. Check us out online at www.floridastatefence.com Or call us at 813-413-7844

Offers by Florida State Fence on Angi

04/07/2015

Brian came as scheduled to see the job and provided a timely quote. Was not the least expensive quote but I liked his approach. Of the three quotes I received, Brian was the only one that followed up! The crew, including Brian, showed up early on the day agreed upon and finished the job in the agreed upon time. Crew was professional, friendly and cleaned up the work area. Brian was on site for par...

Description of Work
Removed existing wooden fence and install vinyl fence

Category fencing

There were also some poisonous palms to deal with, but the job went well. It seems I always get the "B" on the price but "A" on everything else which just goes to show, you get what you pay for, and this customer understood that! If all customers were as easy to work with as john was, my job would be much more pleasant

06/25/2014

Brian missed the first appointment. He apologized and set up a new appointment for that Saturday. When he arrived he saw there was a Transformer in the backyard and could give no real options for how to deal with it. Gave me a price of $6k and said he would send a quote. Never received the quote.

Description of Work
Estimate for Fence

Category fencing

This man had a transformer on the property line that prohibited the installation of any fence as there is a sign on the transformer that says we need to keep 6 feet away from the transformer on one side and three feet away on the others. I told him what we would be ALLOWED to do and he said he was not going to do that, so I elected to not give him an estimate. He also failed to have a survey of th...

06/04/2014

The entire process from initial contact to final payment went exceptionally well. I was in the market for only a vinyl fence and Brian's Fence Co delivers vinyl fences exclusively. I was interested in a high quality product for a reasonable price. I intend to live in this house for a long time and didn't want to incur a fence repair project several years in the future. Brian was very responsive to...

Description of Work
Designed and installed a vinyl fence to enclose side and backyard of a new residential property.

06/03/2014

I send a request for an estimate for my gate to my courtyard. The response I got about 20 minutes later was in all caps (hence he was yelling at me) stating that he has nothing to do with wood fences "it's in my profile" which, by the way it was not. Very rude. Do not recommend this person.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category fencing

I ANSWER 90 PER CENT OF MY E MAILS IN CAPS. THIS PERSON OBVIOUSLY VERY SENSITIVE AND ALSO ILLITERATE AS I CHECKED MY PROFILE IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARD AND IT STATES VERY CLEARLY NO WOOD FENCE. ANGIES LIST FAILS AGAIN TO FILTER REVIEWS THAT SHOULD NOT BE ON THE RECORD. THAT IS WHY WE NO LONGER RELY ON ANGIES LIST!

04/14/2014

Brian and his crew installed an absolutely perfect professional grade PVC fence on our large lot. When Brian initially came out, he showed me cross cuts of his fence -vs- other local options. His was obviously superior in every way, as the thickness far exceeded the slightly cheaper alternatives and the color (I went with a more natural Tan) went all the way through the material. Brian also took o...

Description of Work
Installed a 300 foot tan PVC Fence and two gates.

Category fencing,driveway gates

This customer was quality oriented from the first. He had a wood fence to be replaced and I mentioned to him that he could get a cheaper price, but not a better product! he went with all the upgrades including decorative tops. A nice job even with the grade challenges. As my two friends in the furniture business say, another satisfied customer!

04/10/2014

Brian came out to my home very quickly to look over what I needed done. He provided an estimate the same day. Brian communicated with me via email and promptly answered my questions. From the day of the estimate to installation was 7 business days. Fence and gate was installed complete in one day and the quality was excellent. I really appreciated his professionalism from the first phone conversation to final completion. Excellent customer service! Thanks Brian!

Description of Work
Installed fence and gate to code for pool.

Category fencing contractor","driveway gate installer

07/27/2013

Left phone message to receive quote. Never received a returned phone call.

Description of Work
no work performed

06/16/2013

Brian and his team did a fantastic job. Our neighbors and friends have all commented on how beautiful the fencing makes our home look They completed over 150 ft of fence in 2 days! Definitely the right choice for your project.

Description of Work
Installed aluminum fence & gate

04/17/2013

Bryan immediately responded to my request and had workers out the very next day. Very professional, very timely. I would definitely use his again for me fencing needs.

Description of Work
Removal of fence.

04/05/2013

Brian and his team were very responsive throghout the process, from the time we initially called him until the completion of the fence. Ironically, he was recomended by two separate people on the same day so we figured he must be good, which he was. The fence looks fantastic!! His team worked very hard. When we replace the side wood fences with pvc, we will definitely use him. I would recommend him to others. The price was good as well. We got one other quote from a larger improvement store for a wood fence that was comparable to Brian's price for pvc. Overall, we were very happy with his services.

Description of Work
Put up a pvc fence on the back of our lot and and replaced the front wood gates with pvc. We currently did not have a fence on the back of our lot. Only on the sides and front.

Category fencing contractor

Fencing - chain link, vinyl coated, galvanized, ornamental , PVC , aluminum, wrought iron. Pool fencing, custom gates & indoor storage cages.

Wood fence.