Assure Green Property Services

Florida
Florida: Department Of Agriculture

140 Pine Ave S

Oldsmar, FL 34677

Assure Green is dedicated to each and every one of our customers. If you are in need of professional lawn services in the Tampa Bay area, Assure Green is here to help. No more corporate lawn care companies to deal with. We offer a personal touch. To us you are not just a number. We are family owned and operated. Forms of payments accepted are cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Special yearly discounts. No contracts...

4.3

4.4

lawn treatment (55)lawn care (6)pest control (4)lawn & landscaping (1)

10/24/2021

M R.

I hired them back in February, I had some weeds and part of my lawn was not doing well when I hired Assure Green, which is why I hired them. To improve those areas of my lawn that had issues by getting rid of the weeds and feeding the lawn and whatever it took to improve bad areas and keep the rest beautiful. They did nothing but actually make it worse. Crab Grass had never been a problem before, it was taking over my yard even in parts that were beautiful and had never had issues. When the gentleman that sold me on there service asked me to give them a year. Had I given them 5 more months, I would probably have no St. Augustine and have a yard full of crab grass and weeds. This does not even mention that I was paying an extra 55 for my plants. My gold mounds are dying from whatever they did to them, my traveler palms are no better. Not to mention that I called them out on a couple of occasions and everything was everyone else's fault, lawn people, neighbors across street yard because they have weeds, leaves, too much rain, too much heat, too sunny, people must walk by my palms to make the leaves crack. "they have a policy and we will come out and respray or whatever needs to be done". That is a bunch of BS in itself. Long story short. I would not trust them and anyone that uses them needs to actually look closely at there lawn, because crab grass is green and looks ok at a distance but when the flowers start coming out, you look and say what is that.. It will kill your grass.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Ma'am you only had our service for three months. Unfortunately, the way you talked to our employees and office staff it was extremely hard to provide service for you. We do wish you luck with another company.

10/02/2020

Ken C.

We’re probably half way through our second year. The service was adequate. Our lawn looks average, not great not horrible. We were also having them do our shrubs. Shortly after their last visit I noticed some of our shrubs looked terrible. Our service technician said it was chemical burn. We have tried to get help with this to no avail. Heather keeps telling us we will hear from them soon. Jason came out to look once and so far we have no response. It just keeps getting worse. We’ve lost a good number of shrubs. Still waiting for some sort of resolution.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Assure Green Property Services - 140 Pine Ave S, Oldsmar, FL - 38919462

We sent shrubs to the lab at UF to determine the diagnosis. I tried to explain that they are working w/a limited number of people. I am sorry that was not fast enough. Attached is your report which it states it is not chemical burn but a Dieback disease Diagnosis: Botryosphaeria Dieback fungi are generally ubiquitous in Florida, causing dieback diseases on a variety of woody hosts. The first noticeable symptoms of this disease are yellowing and premature leaf drop of the leaves along with a twig dieback. Unlike most plant pathogens, Botryosphaeria fungi are not host-specific but can cause disease on many plant species. Botryosphaeria fungi colonize plant tissue through wounds, growth cracks, leaf scars, and lenticels. Spread of these fungi occurs through air movement or splash dispersal of spores and can also occur through use of contaminated pruning tools. The best defense against this commonly-occurring disease is to ensure plants are in optimal health by providing the appropriate cultural requirements for the particular plant species, avoiding plant stress and injury, and employing appropriate sanitation measures. Water-related stress appears to be especially important with this disease. Shallowly-rooted plants will be susceptible to drought and mechanical injury. Wounded plant tissue is susceptible to infection. Practice proper pruning techniques in order to avoid large pruning wounds. Carefully prune away affected areas during seasons when the plants are dormant and practice good sanitation between plants. Dispose of infected prunings away from plants. Mycosphaerella Leaf Spot spores were seen produced in the centers of the leaf spots. These fungi survive adverse conditions in leaves in the canopy and in fallen leaves. The spores produced on the leaves are wind blown or carried in splashing water to infect healthy tissue. Remove fallen leaves. Avoid overhead irrigation, water in the early morning hours so that the foliage dries before nightfall. This is the short version of the report as there was

07/25/2020

Falon K.

We hired Assure Green a little over 6 months ago to help get our yard in shape. Prior to getting Assure Green involved, we had laid St. Augustine sod and unfortunately it did not fair well. Very disappointed in our lawn situation, we reached out to Assure Green and connected with Josh. Josh came out to complete an assessment and was very professional and provided helpful advice. Though the yard was in rough shape, he did not push us toward more expensive interventions such as re-sodding; instead, he was confident his team would be able to care for the lawn and allow the now present Bermuda grass to mix in with the St. Augustine for a nice yard. We are happy to say he was right! We are proud of our space now. Our tech, Adarius, is always prompt, polite, and leaves a thorough handwritten note explaining what he did and what the "care plan" should be until the next treatment. I'll also add that our yard is probably one of their smaller jobs, but we still receive great service. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Lawn care/fertilizing

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Thank you!!!

12/11/2019

Jeff A.

I am still fairly new to the Florida area and was not too sure what to expect. The turf here is very different from Washington. I called AssureGreen about 10-12 months ago and got a free lawn estimate the next day. It was very easy to talk to the office staff to schedule the appointment and when ever I had any questions they always gave me information regarding the issue at hand.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Thank you!!!

12/07/2019

Peter G.

Beware! After being a paying customer for a year this is what my lawn looks like. There is no fixing it, will cost me $1,300.00 to have my sod replaced. I have given Assure Green the opportunity to do the right thing prior to me releasing this information, but they have since ignored all of my emails so here I am. Too bad Angies List doesn't allow me to attach pictures so that I could show you what my lawn looks like.

Description of Work
Lawn Care & Fertilization

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

Review for Assure Green Property Services - 140 Pine Ave S, Oldsmar, FL - 38277966

10/24/2019

Gary M.

Josh came out and gave the lawn a thorough inspection. He was concerned about a brown patch and extensive broad leaf infestation. His people came out within 24 hours and started treatment to the affected areas. They were very responsive and easy to talk to. They take the time to make sure you know what is going on with your lawn and encourage calling them if there is any problem or issue. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Description of Work
fungus and weed control

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we look forward to taking care of your property.

12/18/2018

James D.

We have been customers of AssureGreen Lawn Care Services for approximately 4 years now and have been extremely pleased with their service. We appreciate what AssureGreen has done for our property, as we feel that our property is an investment, and a very green and healthy lawn that catches your eyes is part of that investment. This week, I had sent AssureGreen an email, to report that I had found a small patch of weeds on one area of our lawn. Jason Sims, the Owner/Operator of AssureGreen Co. arrived this afternoon to look at the small patch of weeds, that I was going to spot spray myself. Jason determined what type of weeds they are and told me that he would arrange for an application of weed killer to take care of the issues. We have been very happy customers of AssureGreen and highly recommend them. Jim Doyle, USAF Retired, Clearwater, FL

Description of Work
Lawn Care, Fertilizing, Insecticides, etc.

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!! We always appreciate your business and kind words!

10/15/2018

Terri E.

Excellent customer service. Jason and Steven were very curious and very professional. Honest local family owned hard working company. My lawn has never looked so good. I would highly recommend Assure Green.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

Thank you!!

10/09/2018

Linda B.

We recently switched to Assure Green for our lawn care needs and what a difference! After many years and several service companies, we were fit to be tied with the results. The owner himself and his sales manager met with us to discuss our current lawn situation and offered several solutions for our ongoing problems. They were prompt and very courteous and professional. The following week our new lawn techs took over. Steven and his partner, Paul, were both pleasant and thorough. They have given us a renewed confidence that our lawn is now in capable hands!

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and pest control

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to taking care of your lawn for many years!

10/04/2018

Kathie B.

Service was above board and the technician was very professional and polite. Our lawn is in perfect condition. We are very happy with this company and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and insect control

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

Lawn care. Tree & shrub care. Grub treatment. Fire ant control. Lime & sulfur treatment. Palm tree feeding. Roundup application. Flea & tick control. Soil samples.

Mowing. Landscaping.