THE CLEANING PROS

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2006

As a member of your community we are dedicated to providing you with the personal attention and the quality care you deserve. We combine reliability, trustworthiness and great customer service – all at an affordable price. We proudly employ hand-picked, professionally-trained staff. Our entire cleaning staff has had background checks performed, and are covered under worker’s compensation insurance. Additionally, we are fully bonded and insured and we cover all payroll taxes. We continually strive to use the most effective, efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning supplies available to make your house shine. We come when you expect us, and we clean your home as promised. Every time. We are members of the West Florida BBB, The Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI) and a charter member of Cleaning For a Reason (C4R)– the non-profit charity that cleans homes for women going through cancer treatment. We were one of the first companies in Florida to earn the prestigious ARCSI Residential Cleaning Seal of Approval. In the past 10 years we have done over 67,000 cleanings!!! We would like to clean your home too....

Bay Area Pressure Cleaning provides the bay area with Drive Way, Side Walk, Fence and Pool Cage cleaning at a very affordable rate.

Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning is a full service window cleaning & pressure washing company. Our team of experienced professionals has been offering our expert services since 1990, and have thousands of satisfied repeat customers. We are proud members of the Lady Lake Chamber of Commerce & the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Additional DBAs - Sabrina's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window & Pressure Cleaning. Additional contact names - Peter Fillipic, Sabrina Sweeney, Jessica Tomcheck. Additional phone numbers - (941) 922-5384, (239) 466-9255, (888) 745-4292, (813) 281-2427, (727) 502-9413, (704) 285-2101.

Wsl cleaning llc is a company with 15 years of experience and customer service we provide a lot of perks for our customers like a cleaning package which provides customers the opportunity to receive free services .

03/29/2021

They were very professional and detailed with cleaning my home in a quick but reliable way. I trust the Cleaning Pros to be in my home and know that the job will be done.

Description of Work
Home Cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

03/25/2021

They always arrive within the one hour time frame they say they will. The two person cleaning team did above and beyond their skills. House looked and smelled fantastic afterwards. Been using them for a number of years now. They are trustworthy more than any cleaners I have used. Price is fair. They are very flexible to work with as far as scheduling.

Description of Work
They clean my house every two weeks for $103 per visit. Just a little more if once a month. They always start new customers off with an excellent deep clean.

01/30/2021

The Cleaning Pros arrived on time as scheduled. 2 members of their team arrived and began cleaning after our walk through. They did a great job and ensured I was satisfied prior to leaving. I will use them again, I highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Top to Bottom Cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

11/30/2020

cleaners arrived on time and completed the work in a little over and hour. we reviewed what I wanted done and went to work. they were polite and asked me to check to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend this company in the future and will be using them again

Description of Work
clean and vac all floors though out the house except for the man cave, cleaning tile and shower in master bedroom and tile in guest bedroom

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Wow! What an awesome review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our company. We are looking forward to cleaning for you again soon.

10/24/2020

Sandy was very fast, thorough, and efficient.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to cleaning for you again soon.

RESIDENTIAL & OFFICE CLEANING. WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY CLEANING. MONTHLY CLEANING. ONE TIME ONLY CLEANING. MOVE-IN OR MOVE-OUT CLEANING. VACANT HOMES. VACATION RENTALS

Power washing