Arborist Aboard

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2009

Arborist Aboard, Inc. provides Tampa Bay Area businesses and residences with professional arbor care backed by a TRAQ Qualified, ISA Certified Arborist and a second-generation tree care professional. Our goal is to give every customer the highest quality of arbor care by using the latest advances in the science of arboriculture, industry leading equipment and a team that cares about your trees! We take great pride in our work and the product we provide our customers. We stay current with our industry specific continuing education, safety measures & well maintained equipment. We maintain all necessary insurance requirements, including work comp, in effort to always protect our team and customers. Our services include but are not limited to: tree trimming, tree removal, arborist consultation, permitting services, tree inventories with GPS-based Google maps, and stump grinding. We do offer free estimates and are happy to meet you onsite, get to know each other and develop a plan to handle your tree care needs. While we are not open 24/7, we do have an emergency response unit and will deploy immediately if needed. We look forward to working with you!...

JC BOOM

Tree removal/Landscaping services that is proud in our work an believe that our customers needs are of upmost importance.

163, LLC

Ernst & Sons Tree Service

all estimates are free with no obligation, no deposit required payment on completion of job, Family owned since 1973, quality work at a reasonable price. we carry 2 million dollars in General liability, and workers comp. Certificates available on request and can be mailed or faxed from insurance company..

06/04/2018

JOHN R.

They did the work just as we had agreed, and work that had been pending for years got cleaned up and looked great. Their tree replacement met the associations requirements. And they even came back and ground down some tree stubs that had been left from smaller tree/vine removals.

Description of Work
Two large, dead palm, cutdowns. Replace one. Then total trim of all palms (about 40) followed by cleanout of overgrowths of trees and vines, etc.

09/05/2017

Elaine H.

Fine no problems at all. Extremely professional and efficient. Pleasant, hard working crew.

Description of Work
Two large trees removed, two trees trimmed up and two stumps removed

09/02/2017

Rowin W.

I originally contacted about 5 different tree removal companies (ALL from Angie's List), only 2 replied to give me estimates. Mark Hughes from Arborist Aboard is professional and takes this business seriously, which is rare. After coming to my property and offering suggestions, he sent me a formal estimate via email, with a contract . The actual date to schedule the work was a few weeks out, but I was not in a hurry and he had alot of of other jobs, but when the date approached, he contacted me first to inquire and finalize the plan to move forward. He arrived on time, with a work crew that was professionally attired (who would ever think a crew spending hours outdoors in 95 degree heat would come over in work uniforms....even my husband was impressed and surprised this was the crew coming to do our work). I had a large diseased canary island date pineapple palm tree that needed to be removed, along with a 18 ft Washingtonia palm and heavy oak pruning along the property line as well as stump grinding x 5. All the work was done to my satisfaction and they cleaned up debris and removed all traces of the removed trees except the normal dirt mounds that were grinded. This company has professional equipment to get the job done efficiently. I would certainly recommend Arborist Aboard for any tree work. AAAAA+++

Description of Work
1. Removal of large Pineapple Date palm tree 2. Removal of tall Washingtonia palm tree 3. Heavy oak tree pruning 4. Stump grinding x 5

07/24/2017

James R.

Mark was a pleasure to work with. Responds almost immediately and very professional. Did an amazing job and left my yard in better condition than before the job started. He was thorough and answered all my questions. I'd highly recommend him and of course use him for any tree service in the future!

Description of Work
Removed two oak trees and ground the stumps.

06/28/2017

Michele G.

Job well done. Professional and curious. Will defiantly call for my next tree removal.

Description of Work
Tree removal

06/19/2017

William S.

Everything went as planned and work is/was as I expected.

Description of Work
Thinned out a large oak in the back yard overhanging my lanai. Also a very runaway Viburnam cut back from the house.

03/23/2017

Christine L.

They arrived at the time they said they would, completed the work quickly and did a great job. I would recommend Mark to anyone looking for tree work.

Description of Work
Trimmed multiple oak trees.

02/23/2017

chris W.

Great Service- timely, professional and punctual! Crew was courteous and respectful.

Description of Work
Palm Trimming

02/23/2017

Bradley M.

The whole process was great, from start to finish. We called and set up a time for a free estimate and a certified arborist came out to give it. We were impressed with Marks knowledge of the trees and how attentive he was, not only to our wants, but also to what was best for the trees and our yard. After receiving our estimate we went ahead and scheduled a time to get the work done and a very professional crew showed up which we appreciated considering my wife stays at home with our children and had to be the one interacting with them. The variety of equipment that Arborist Aboard showed up with was quite empressive and in our opinion (along with the skilled workers) made a huge difference in the quality of work that was completed. We appreciated and found comfort in the fact that we didn't have to pay until the completion of work met our expectations. Thankfully not only did it meet our expectations, it exceeded them. We highly recommend Arborist Aboard if you are in need of a tree service.

Description of Work
We needed a live oak tree removed in our back yard as well as the stump ground and a fence line of melaleuca trees trimmed and cleaned up.

02/22/2017

STEVEN H.

I have been extremely pleased with the tree work Arborist Aboard provided. They are very professional and know what they are doing. I have always found them to be priced competitively, noting the lowest price is not always a good idea when working on your trees. They arrived as scheduled with the right equipment and did an exceptional clean up when the job was done. When I need tree work, Arborist Aboard is the only number I call.

Description of Work
I have used Arborist Aboard several times over the years. They have trimmed my palms and oaks as well as removing some rather large pine trees.

Arborist Aboard

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2009

8611 Vivian Bass Way

Odessa, FL 33556

Our services include tree trimming, tree removals, Arborist consultations, permitting services, tree inventories with GPS-based Google maps, stump grinding/extraction, and debris removal/hauling. We also provide ISA TRAQ risk assessments, air spade work, root pruning, tree injections, and fertilization programs. Give us a call today for your property evaluation.

MasterCard, Check, Visa