OCALA CARPET & TILE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

Serving Central Florida since 1989. Free estimates, in stock flooring ready for installation....

GS Tile & Remodeling LLC

GS Tile & Remodeling LLC

TEXT OR CALL ME (352)409-7027 Owner & operator all in one. Same person give estimates, prices, and completes the job. Call George directly to schedule: 352-409-7027. Serving Lake, Sumter, and Marion Counties. 3524097027

12/07/2012

exactly as described above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Ocala carpet and tile to have laminate laid in my office, dining area and family room.  I had explained that I had dogs and wanted something low maintainance.  The product I got is not low maintainance it shows every mark, but my biggest complaint is that every day I have to kick the wood slats together,  I realize that this is a floating floor but not to leave gaps like I have.  I had them back once because another contractor I had working in the house at the time said he saw the installer cutting off the ends where it locks to make them fit.  I am not happy with the floor at all but because of the time I have had it installed I feel that I have no recourse.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Flooring sales and installation, custom flooring design and installation, area rugs in stock and special order, large selection of carpet, remnants, special closeouts on ceramic, laminate and vinyl.