Mr. Appliance of Marion County

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

3.9

1601 N Magnolia Ave

Ocala, FL 34475

Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures: * Prompt, efficient attention * Our ""leave no trace"" clean-up commitment * A solid quote before the service begins - no surprises * Courteous and skilled in-home service professionals * Never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour * All work & parts guaranteed Mr. Appliance is locally owned and operated and is part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world. When your appliances are in need of repair, contact the appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliance....

10/30/2017

Joe B.

Technician was 3 hours late. He was totally unfamiliar with my "older" type of washing machine. I had bought all new hoses to be replaced. In removing the drain hose, he requested a towel for the residual water in the existing hose. Then when hooking up the water hoses, he wasn't paying close enough attention to both ends and water went everywhere! This is a new home for us and there were unpacked boxes in the laundry room that got soaked, requiring still more towels. In hooking up the new drain hose, he couldn't make it work and needed to put back the old hose, getting still more water all over the floor and requiring the last of my towels! After paying $200 for all this mess, he neglected to hook up the dryer. When I called him back, he said it was not on the original order, which of course it was, he had just not read it correctly. He came back and hooked that up. I would NEVER hire them again.

Description of Work
Hooking up a 12-year old (agitator) washing machine and dryer

06/02/2017

Joyce B.

First the repairman never knocked on door, just walked into garage, never introduced himself. He requested to use our ladder rather than using his own. The lint from the flue was left scattered on the roof. He did not replace the dryer in the right location. No written statement of work , or invoice was presented when work was completed and payment made. Needless to say we will never use this company again. We were not sure if costs were in line.

Description of Work
Needed to have dryer checked for not operating properly.

01/31/2017

Lynn M.

Tech said I needed new switch didnt have with him, ordered and scheduled for next day. Service call $69.00, Labor?, Part?. Invoice $189.21 with no breakdown on cost. Checked online Whirlpool parts $15.00. Called office for explanation on cost and breakdown. She said they charge by the job and do not breakdown on costs. I think this was ripoff for a 10 minute job of $189.21 @ without explanation on parts and labor. Will not use again!!

Description of Work
Dryer would not shut off when door opened

05/13/2016

Susie M.

I called. They came on Saturday and gave me an estimate. Since he did not have the part on the truck, he came back on Monday and made the repair. It doesn't get much easier than that 😊

Description of Work
Replaced the drain pump for my front load LG washer.

05/28/2015

Albert S.

Description of Work
Replaced drum for front load washer. Washer spins perfectly. Very professional. Highly recommend.

05/04/2015

Robert G.

Mr Appliance repairman arrived on time and got to work immediately Washer was repaired and young man cleaned up and advised me on problem and repair. I have to also compliment office staff when I called they were booked for several days and I wanted quicker service if possible. I was called several hours later and the got me in the next day which was a Saturday.If I need appliance repair in the future I will use Mr.Appliance. Thanks for a great Job

Description of Work
Check washer for leak

02/14/2015

Dean L.

Contacted them Friday afternoon for a washing machine repair. Pleasantly surprised with a quick response and appointment for the next day with a time window. Tech arrived within the time window I was given and was very professional and knowledgeable. Was able to diagnose the problem quickly and had the part on his truck so was able to make a quick repair. The price is probably not the best in town but at least I was able to get here someone fast that knew what they were doing. Overall I recommend them.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired washing machine

06/23/2014

Nyron R.

Description of Work
Diagnostic on fridge. Part was quoted about $400

05/12/2014

Carolyn H.

They were very good. They came promptly and handle the issue with no call backs. They are honest, reliable and efficient.

Description of Work
They fixed icemaker.

Thank you very much!

03/27/2014

Allan C.

I was greeted by a very friendly person on the phone. It repairman was at my house in about an hour. He made a special trip later in the day to install the part. Will definitely recommend and use again. It is difficult for me to determine if the price was fair because I have no experience in those things so I cannot honestly give a rating for price

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Thank you very much!

02/21/2014

Francine K.

Description of Work
Fixed the ice maker on my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for your review and we greatly appreciate your business.

02/19/2014

Diane L.

It took 3 visits, spread out over 2 weeks to get one part and install it. The tech who came seemed to know what to do but was not prompt. While we waited for the repair the entire fee was already paid by credit card. Will not use this company again.

Description of Work
We contracted Mr. Appliance to fix our 2 year old clothes dryer.

01/07/2014

Mike L.

Called because a less than 2 year old LG gas dryer was not drying. Technician came out, ripped apart the dryer and I was told the gas valves were an issue and the repair would be $350-$400. I did not want to spend that kind of money and not have a warranty, so paid the diagnostics fee. In the meantime the tech asked if I wanted to buy a used dryer from him that he took from another location, and I declined because I did not want potential headaches with used appliances. Based upon his estimated repair costs, I bought a new dryer. After a few days this was not drying, and it has a flow diagnostic that shows if there are blockages. The issue was that there was a blockage in the vent line and that was stopping the drying. I would think as a professional that he would have recommended/checked all options before declaring the valves were not working. Obviously the valves were shutting down due to the blockage. This new dryer cost me $900 for nothing and in retrospect have concerns if there were motives to sell me a used piece of equipment and take away mine and sell that to someone else. I called the company and the owner offered to refund my diagnotic fee refund, but that does not help the larger issue.

Description of Work
Diagnose a dryer that was not drying properly and determine repairs to be donne

Category appliance repair

We offer the following: Our standard policy when we recommend a repair, is to perform the repair, then test the machine to ensure that it is working properly. If for any reason it does not work as it should, we will investigate further. In this case, had we performed the repair, we would have found out right away there was an additional problem. If we found that there was only a dryer vent cleaning that needed to be done, we would only have charged for the dryer vent cleaning. Our concerns were great enough with this machine that we actually contacted the manufacturer tech support who confirmed our diagnosis. Unfortunately we were not given the opportunity to repair this machine, which would have ultimately corrected the problem for much less than purchasing a new machine. In a very few jobs over the years that we have not had success repairing, we have refunded our customers in full. We are all about customer satisfaction and are very sorry that we could not exceed your expectations.

10/31/2013

Donna B.

Description of Work
Replaced door lock on my front load clothes washer. The service call fee was quite reasonable but I was surprised at the cost of the replacement part. However, the quality of the work and the courtesy of the technician were excellent. In fact the washer performs better than when new. It is properly balanced and does not move when spin drying.

10/02/2013

C.J. T.

Tech called Saturday at 8:15 andsaid he would be there in approximately 30 Min. Showed up at 9:30, finished the job in les than 30 min & charged $126.00.

Description of Work
Removed debris from washing machine drain pump.

Category appliance repair

We do our best to arrive on time, but sometimes it may take longer than we anticipate to arrive at a specific location, which is why we offer a 2 hour window, for our arrival time. The courtesy call was given earlier than requested. We provide efficient service and charge by the job, not by the hour. Our prices are neither the most expensive, nor the cheapest in our area. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

08/31/2013

Leslie W.

This was the first time I've used Mr. A. I loved that they could come the next day, then the window of time to arrive was only 2 hours. I was very happy with the service. Also, they are interested in follow up customer satisfaction and provide the opportunity to rate the service.

Description of Work
Washer repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the kind words!

08/14/2013

Kathleen E.

03/20/2013

Kathleen E.

Mr. Appliance of Marion County is very good. They are reasonably priced, explain things and come on time. He knows what he is doing. He was looking at repairing my drier and when he saw that it couldn't be repaired, he found me a good used one. He didn't come on the day he told me he was going to. I took a contract for discount with them.

Description of Work
I have used Mr. Appliance of Marion County to check and replace my drier.

Thank you!

Stuart's Appliance Service, LLC

Stuart's Appliance Services, LLC is a family owned and operated business, with more than 75 years of combined experience. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed, we won't leave until the job is done right. Offering loaner refrigerator services for customers, in case of emergency. We offer 24 hour Emergency Refrigerator Service* Call Stuart today for a free quote - (352) 877-0181 *Some Emergency service may require special inventory which may not be available in service truck inventory. Same day service (in most cases).

MD Appliances

With 20 years of appliance experience, we are here to help you with all your appliance repair, cleaning, maintenance and new installation needs.

All major household appliances including refrigerators, freezers, vent hoods, washing machines, garbage disposals, dryers, ice makers, dishwashers & ovens/ranges/stoves . Installation and repair of gas and electric appliances.