We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Mid-State Duct Cleaning

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

4323 SW 54th Ct

Ocala, FL 34474

Winner of the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Super Service Award. No sub-contracting, payment due at completion, free dryer vent cleaning with duct cleaning. Please call (352)425-1533 for quickest service.

03/16/2022

Lynn S.

We could been more happier. They did wonderful work. I recommend them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
They did a duct cleaning for my air-conditioner and dryer.

08/21/2021

Herbert H.

DidAGraet job and cleaned everything

Description of Work
Air Duct CleaningGr

thanks alot,.... Tony

02/19/2021

Loretta D.

He was very good very friendly and professional. Like his honesty well manners. Definitely would hire him again!!!@

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

well thank you

12/01/2020

Karen C.

Fabulous job done by Justin. He’s amazing! Not only did he clean the ducts, but hand cleaned the grates with a toothbrush! I give this company a bazillion stars!!

Description of Work
Duct and vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

thanks alot, remember have tooth brush will travel

10/29/2020

Tim S.

Very pleasant and knowledgeable. Exceptional job. definitely recommend those services

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

03/20/2020

Jeremy R.

Went much better than I was expecting. Tony is a knowledgeable guy and gave me tips to keep my system running optimally. Work performed was top notch, was way more thorough than I expected. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Duct and Dryer vent cleaning

thanks alot

02/14/2020

Jerome L.

Went well very little cleanup afterwards. Surprised at the amount of lint from dryer vent. Dryer filter is cleaned after each use but a lot gets through. Tony was very personable and knowledgeable. Enjoyed chatting with him.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

03/21/2019

Lillie S.

He and his sidekick arrived. When he began cleaning the vent his machine broke. I am a bit surprised that he does not have a spare part; however, he did arrive a week later and finish the job. He cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Vents Clean and mold removed

02/28/2019

Jill N.

Very thorough and great to work with

Description of Work
air ducts cleaned

11/02/2018

Howard Y.

Very conscientious about doing a good job. Gave me some good maintenance tips which he didn't have to do. Got up on the roof to clean the dryer vent. This was something no previous cleaner had done. He was upfront about the cost, so there were no surprises.

Description of Work
Needed my ventilation ducts cleaned in my home.

10/20/2018

Ginger B.

Tony was very thorough, professional and cost-effective cleaning the duct work and associated hardware in the house we had purchased a few weeks earlier, where the ducts had not been cleaned in many years (if ever). He was personable, knowledgeable and did a great job cleaning up when he was finished. We would definitely recommend him and plan to use him again in 3-5 years when it's time to do this service again.

Description of Work
Whole-house duct and vent cleaning

10/19/2018

kathleen K.

he showed up with no socks and dirty and no id or logo.. he asked to use my vacuum cleaner!!! nope.. so cancelled.. he proceeded to threaten me and said I had to pay him $100.. Asked about his $10,000 system he talked about and he said he had a roto rooter not that $10,000 system.. he then proceeded to cuss me and my husband out.. Gave him $40 and still he cussed us out going down the road... VERY VERY BAD... he does not need to be going to anyone's house..

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

you are ignorant people! you made the first appt. on oct.3 for a future date when that date got close you called to cxl. it ,ok so we set up a new date when that got close you called and cxl. that one also! so lets try one more time the third time i switched my schedule around to please you. when I arrived there you started questioning my method.you all seemed very paranoid about just moving in and having to deal with other contractors to fix up your house .so when I was about to start the work your husband ,who just pulled up to the house started in with insults like I don,t have the proper equipment to do the job. which is ridiculous ,12 years on the job ,never had this happen before .I drove over an hour to get there and to drive back. sure i,m going get sore you just wasted my time.I never said anything about a roto- rooter its called a roto-brush machine, never asked to use your vacuum, i said i had one in my truck .some people need to be treated the way you treat others you were dis respectful, inconsiderate people I have a right to defend my honor and reputation!

10/09/2018

Julie B.

very smoothly. He was very thorough.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning after many years!

07/28/2017

Nancy B.

Tony came to my house on 7/18/17 to clean dryer vent. He did a good job cleaning out the vent inside the house. Was able to get lint out. However, he never went outside. After he left I tried my dryer would not work, check vent light came on stopped dryer. Called Tony he said he was to old to go on the roof, the job was fine. Hired Sears they went on the roof and finished the job cleared a lot of lint still trapped on top. I had to pay for 2 services to get things done right. Would never recommended!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

It's not my fault you neglect the care of your home, all i know is i took alot of lint out of your vent pipe which is proof that it was neglected for a long time .You stood there and observed me I asked you to stand outside and look at the vent on the roof when I blew out the remaining lint and you gave it your approval!next time hire a roofer to climb on you roof if needed.If it was properly maintained there would never be a need to get on a roof.If you saw the lint come out the top and heard the air gushing out thats proof that it was okay and you gave it you approval thats why I made you stand there and observe it. maybe you ought to have your dryer checked out ,it's not the first time I've witnessed these newer machines malfunction.it's just typical that you show ignorance for your own neglect !!!! you could have paid a lot more somewhere else !

12/27/2016

Belle S.

He did the job. First of all, I don't blame him for being confused. He thought that I had not paid and so he was about ready to charge me for the whole amount, which didn't fit very well with me since I had already paid Angie's List. I went online and thank heavens, Angie's List had online all the things I paid and I could print out to show him that I did pay Angie's List. So that was sort of a negative, he couldn't even remember if he had gotten paid or not. I hope Angie's List paid him my money. He seemed to be a personality that liked to complain a lot, like all the complaints about how much Angie's List charges him and on and on and on and on. At least he got the job done, it was alright. Down in south Florida where I used to live, they sanitize the ducts but he did not sanitize them and I didn't know if he thought they should be sanitized or not. I asked him and he was like, "We don't that." He cleaned them out and he did a very good job on cleaning out the things on your walls. He did a very good job on that, excellent on that. I think he did a fine job. As far as recommending him again, I would ask about the sanitizing, I think that should be done. If they do it in south Florida, why can't they do it up here in north Florida? I don't like anyone who comes and complains about this or about that or about this. His price was reasonable. I had to wait a month. He was here when he said he should have been here. I would like to have the sanitizing in the future. I think they did an excellent job cleaning off my air ducts.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $350 for air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

an honest miscue, you paid [Member Information Removed] before I did the job which is out of the norm.so I had to track it down.

12/06/2016

Art Z.

Very professional. Our vent goes through the attic and out the roof. They cleaned it from top to bottom at a very fair price. I will definitely use him on an annual basis. Our dryer is drying like a new dryer.

Description of Work
Cleaned out our dryer vent.

09/12/2016

Arlyne B.

Excellent..... very impressed with the job he did. He washed every vent cover in the sink. Would recommend him without question.

Description of Work
Needed ducts cleaned

08/12/2016

Nancy L.

It was a good experience. He was very polite and prompt.

Description of Work
cleaned our air ducts and also our dryer vents.

07/02/2016

Garry G.

Tony was very professional and did a great job cleaning the ducts and explaining the process.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning of supply and return ducts.

06/28/2016

Penelope K.

GREAT! I was very happy with the quality of Tony's work. He was thorough and even took the time to explain to me what he was doing and why. It looks like he has brought new life to my dryer. The dryer duct was very clogged, and it was surprising to see how much lint had accumulated. He was prompt (and responded to my initial query immediately) and easy to get a hold of. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and dryer duct cleaning

04/03/2016

Philip D.

Tony and Justin arrived on-time and did an excellent job cleaning our air ducts. They were careful in protecting the furniture underneath the grill covers and did a good job of cleaning up carpets and floors after the cleaning was finished. We have very high ceilings which is always a challenge, but there were no problems. Tony even replace a recessed bulb in the ceiling that we couldn't reach. Tony also made a recommendation for a furnace filter that will improve our air quality and reduce cost. We are very happy with the service, the company, and the results and will use them again in the future. Nice people and very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned all ducts and grill covers . Sanitized ducts to kill residual mildew and mold.

03/25/2016

Robert G.

Frank and Justin arrived on time and went to work immediately cleaning all ducts and vents.I watched Justin clean each vent using a toothbrush to get at every spot they looked brand new after he finished.There was naturally a little paint and such that fell from vents but they covered areas with dropcloths and vacuumed every room before they left.Outstanding job.

Description of Work
Clean all ducts and vents in house

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for a good review. but my name is Tony not Frank lol

03/15/2016

Maria J.

GREAT! Air quality is greatly improved and less dust on furniture means less dusting for me. I have had less allergy problems, I was having to take allergy pill everyday. Now rarely need allergy medicine. The house is 20 years old and I'm sure the ducts were never cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the air ducts in a 2400 sf house.

01/27/2016

John B.

Tony & Justin arrived at the appointed time and did a thorough cleaning of all ductwork and vents including the dryer vent pipe. Furniture was covered and all detritus was vacuumed up. Tony pointed out that we had some mold in the bedroom & bathroom ducts, He explained the probable cause and what to do to kill the mold and how to prevent future a occurrence.

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts and returns & washed all vents

01/21/2016

jill A.

Well worth the price, great customer service.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning