Merritt Aluminum Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

All your Aluminum needs in 1 location...

StoneWorx Surface Preparation LLC

StoneWorx Surface Preparation, LLC is a fully insured professional exterior cleaning service. We clean commercial and residential buildings, roofs, driveways, walkways, gutters, windows, concrete, brick, fences, and even do concrete and brick sealing. We are owner-operated and back all our work with a guarantee! We do not just use water pressure to clean, this will give an appearance of clean but allow organic material to grow back. Through years of experience, we have learned that environmentally friendly chemical and low water pressure cleans and kills organic growth without the damage of high water pressure. I bring my Army values and a professional approach to give the customer the best and long-lasting experience. StoneWorx Surface Preparation, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

TBC3 Enterprises LLC

Do you have a dirty driveway, home, roof or even office? Are you selling your home and would like that WOW factor? Give me a call! Transparent prices and work done in a timely manor. 10 years of experience, family owned and operated, and US Army veteran. Allow me to go that extra mile for you and your family! CLEAN TO THE 3RD DEGREE!!!

All American Pressure Washing

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer discounts to veterans. Ask service provider for details. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by All American Pressure Washing on Angi

06/02/2016

JAMES M.

Category decks,gutter repair

04/27/2016

john T.

Merritt Aluminum did our original screen enclosure several years ago. Over time the kids damaged a number of the screen panels and they needed replacement. The screen used was a "high view" screen that is no longer manufactured. Dave searched the state to find one remaining role so that I could match the original screens. This company does outstanding work - they take pride in what they do and make sure everything is done properly. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
replaced a number of screens in our screened enclosure

Category screen repair

09/24/2014

David H.

Description of Work
Replace one screen panel of my bird cage that had holes in it.

Category sunrooms

08/12/2014

Patricia O.

Dave from Merritt Aluminum came out , measured the length of gutter we needed and made sure that he could perfectly match the color that would go with our house. When his workers came out , all the cutting was done on site to make a perfect fitting. The job was done within two weeks and we are completely satisfied with the quality of the materials and that the job looks great. Dave Merritt is a happy, honest, and qualified professional, and I would definitely recommend his company to anyone .

Description of Work
Merritt Aluminum was recommended to me as a trustworthy business. We needed gutters across the front and rear of our house .

04/29/2014

STEPHEN R.

They worked pretty good. They were great. I've used them three times for different projects.

Description of Work
Merritt Aluminum Inc helped me do my screen and porch. They also did some gutter work on two different houses.

Category decks,gutter repair,screen repair

04/02/2014

Richard S.

Called for a follow up service call under their 1 year workmanship guarantee. Noticed that the bottom of the kick plate installed around the edges was buckling and allowing sunlight through the bottom edge now in early April as the temperatures have started to climb and the sun is higher above the horizon each day. Classic heat and bending of metal. The call to Merritt was answered promptly and a service ticket was written for the repairs. I received a call back the following morning (today) and was told a crew would be out in the early afternoon for repairs. The crew arrived just before 12pm and saw what the problem was. They returned to their shop for parts and fixed the problem during the afternoon. I was not present for the repairs but upon inspection that evening, I was pleased with the results. They replaced the panel and made sure that it was secured with new trim. No charge.

Description of Work
Follow up service call.

Category sunrooms

03/12/2014

Richard S.

Had finished replacing a 38 year old pool enclosure with a new up to code pool enclosure by Merritt Aluminum. Great customer service, very attentive to detail and keeping customer informed about process and any needs to be met. I am very pleased with their results, would gladly recommend them. They were the cheapest of three local companies that I have gotten estimates from. End price was 20% cheaper than most expensive company quoted. Only minor quibble was there a miscommunication about how long the project would take, (exceeded original estimate of 5-6 days) it took 8 days over a two full week period. But would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Removed old and built new pool enclosure.

11/03/2013

Patrick W.

Description of Work
we needed our screened patio re-screened. they came, gave us an estimate, told us they would call in a week. they called in a week, came out, had it done quickly, it looks great, and charged exactly what the estimate was.

05/22/2013

Christine G.

Customer satisfaction is the number one priority with Dave Merritt. We can truly say they are excellent in that regard. The quality of the work and the material was also excellent. They told us that our enclosure was the most difficult screen design they had encountered due to the size and the angles in the back of our contemporary house and around the angular pool. In fact, other screen enclosure contractors we brought in to give us a quote said it would be too much of a challenge or told us we would have to pay for the engineering up front. Two did not even bother getting back to us. Dave and his crew showed up when they said they would, worked the whole day, paid attention to detail and kept in constant communication during the process. There was one problem when Dave's crew ruined some newly installed pavers but they were very apologetic and made the situation right by having the pavers replaced. After they finished the enclosure, we had them come back for a few minor tweaks and that worked out well. Dave's company is growing and we can see why.

Description of Work
We had a large screen enclosure made for our pool and patio. And we had existing gutters replaced around the house.

Category decks,gutter repair,sunrooms

Contractor, pool enclosures, re-screening, screen room, pressure washing, fencing & roofing.