A-1 Handyman Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

P.O. Box 830387

Ocala, FL 34483

We are here to service all of our customer needs..

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR QUICK RESPONSE. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Whatever you may need around the house, we can take care of it for you & do it right the first time. If you have work, we would be willing to travel out of town. All work guaranteed. We understand getting quality work is not easy. Call us, we'll do it right the first time. ** Holiday special discounts**...

handyman (226)plumbers (54)electrician (46)lighting (30)interior painting (29)door installation (27)house painting (25)ceiling fan installation (23)woodworking (22)flooring (20)drywall (20)tile installation (18)

02/24/2022

Kelly T.

Apollo and his team are the best. Prompt, professional, clean, knowledgeable. They even saw that one of my outlets in another room was broken and fixed it without charge. I trust them wholeheartedly! The only problem is that I can't never hire any other professionals because they have set the bar too high! Great value.

Description of Work
Interior wall and shelves built

Category drywall,electrician,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/21/2022

Wow! I am humbled by your awesome review. My team and I appreciate the opportunity. I look forward in working with you two again. Thank you. Apollo

04/03/2021

Dana S.

Apollo and his crew get the job done. He communicates well and is a good guy. He will fix the problem so you don't have to do them again. I would recommend him for any of your handyman needs, as they know how to fix many things. They also do remodel work. He is busy, and always works me into his schedule. I like working with him.

Description of Work
Faucet, plumbing leak repair in wall, bathroom cabinet install, plane and re-hang doors.

Category handyman service,plumbing,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

My team and I appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome review.

02/16/2021

Tracy E.

He scheduled 2 weeks out which I was fine with and then he completely no showed. He was supposed to be here 8-830 and I called at 845 and he was at another job that he said called him at 5am. Literally a no call, no show after a 2 week wait with no promise to be here soon, etc.

Description of Work
Hang 2 chandeliers, fix plumbing leak and drywall and baseboard from the leak, reattach bathroom cabinet crown molding

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Dear. Member. I completely take responsibility for failing you and I am truly sorry. I got awaken at 5am by a client that needed my immediate assistance. The copper water line that feeds the master bath toilet was leaking. I rushed over and got tied up with vacuum and the repair. Time got ahead of me and totally forgot to call you. I am sorry. I am embarrased. Your time is valuable to me and would love the opportunity to make amends.

01/12/2021

DAVE G.

We spoke on the phone about a potential electric issue. He spoke to my tenant about the problem. After, he never followed up with the tenant or scheduled a visit.

Description of Work
Electrical inspection

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]. I am sorry to read of your disappointing review. Yes I did speak with your tenant and once I did I came to the conclusion that this was not a repair I could do. I relate this your tenant and called you. If it's not something my company can't do 100% we just don't do it. Sorry once again for your disappointment.

01/09/2021

Eric S.

Apollo provide a great communication, was knowledgeable for the work required and cleaned up after he was done. Thanks for you help, look forward to future projects

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the opportunity.

11/16/2020

Jeff C.

I was never contacted back by this company -

Description of Work
Subfloor repaired in a mobile home

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

I apologize for not contacting you in a timely manner.

11/09/2020

Lakesha S.

We spoke on the phone once. He mentioned he would come out to the home to review the work that needs to be done. He never showed up. I texted and called and left voice mail messages. He never returned my call.

Description of Work
Small home repairs

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed]. When you initially called me I mentioned to you that I was very busy at the time and wasn't sure I could help. We spoke again in about 5 days and relayed the same message to you.

11/03/2020

Susan L.

They did a very good job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They painted the house and then came back to check a leak. They took the wall apart, fixed the leak, and put it all back.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/28/2017

10/19/2020

Judy or Bruce N.

Apollo and his crew arrived on time and went right to work. They were very efficient and worked very quickly. They did a fantastic job and left no mess. Would recommend them highly and hire again for any future projects. If you hire them you will not be disappointed. Thanks Apollo and crew!!!

Description of Work
Repair front storm door, repair closet door, replaced mail box and post, installed seal around garage door and seals to two patio screen doors and hung a picture.

Category garage doors,air duct cleaning,doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

My team and I appreciate you taking the time to write this great review.

09/08/2020

Eva P.

Apollo and his team installed laundry room cabinets and a bath vanity for us several months ago and we were so pleased with the work they did that we hired them again to replace another vanity and add under cabinet lighting in our kitchen. They promptly completed the jobs, even though the bathroom vanity replacement required relocating some plumbing. Apollo is always prompt, courteous, and efficient and I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing home repairs.

Description of Work
vanity replacement and lighting

Category drywall,lighting,plumbing

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

It was great to hear from you both again. My team and I thank you for the opportunity and awesome review.

Handyman Services