AL Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2015

Experienced handyman with over 14 years in remodeling industry, professional and courteous....

GARAGE MAKEOVERS INC

Garage Makeovers is your specialist to organize and beautify your garage. Our professionals will custom design and optimize your storage needs with beautiful cabinets,durable wall shelving, heavy duty over-head shelves, and flexible slot wall organizing system. Make your garage more beautiful and always looking clean with an Epoxy Garage Floor coating treatment. We use industrial grade Epoxy and Polyaspartic Polyureau coatings to create a rock like surface permanently bonded to your garage concrete slab. The granite like colors beautify and make easy to keep your garage clean and dirt free. Our prices are very competitive, and we will beat quotes from franchise operators. We are a local and family operated business with national partners to provide the highest quality products and services. Our quality and dedication to customer service have made us the top rated company in South Florida for your Garage Makeover needs.

Handy Omni

Skilled painter, attended school for painting, passed college level classes for painting! So your solid color painting jobs are simple for me to do! Integrity is my priority, I always do work with the best intentions in mind. Painting is one of my passions! I fully understand the trade, how to prep and I'm a clean painter! I am a owner-operator business. I also provide other services such as closet remodeling & minor home repairs.

06/04/2018

Al did a fantastic job! He was on time, kind, honest, and gave a very very good price. He takes pride in his work and does not leave until the job is perfect. We will definitely be hiring him again.

Description of Work
Fixed Ceiling

Category handyman service

11/12/2015

Description of Work
He painted the interior of the garage and resealed the floor. He also did closet remodeling and patched the walls and painted the closet. He assembled all the clothes racks. He is excellent and very neat and clean. He has a very fair price for the type of work that he does.

Category closet systems,drywall,handyman service,interior painters,epoxy flooring

11/11/2015

Description of Work
He hung a very large mirror.

Category handyman service

Light handyman services, painting, drywall repair, pressure washing driveways and homes, minor electrical and plumbing.

Services that require major renovation.

Satisfaction