5 Star Auto Glass

With Angi since May 2013

Auto Glass

Auto Glass Replacement by 5 Star Auto Glass replaces not only windshields but also door, vent & quarter glass and back windshields on virtually all makes and models. Call us at (954) 573-2814 for Auto Glass Replacement today....

Home Enhancement Glass and Mirror

We are skilled and trained team that specializes in glass installation and repair. We provide our customers with the best service and product to ensure all their needs are met. Our team is made up of professional and talented glass handlers, with years of experience in the glass industry. We provide free estimates and make sure to keep good communication between our customers to make sure they are satisfied. We specialize in the following: Shower Doors Mirrors Railings Glass Doors Enclosures & Counter-tops Please call us if you have any questions.

Complete Sliding Doors & Windows

Complete Sliding Doors and Windows has been providing South Florida with window and sliding glass door repair and installation services for over 15 years. Our great reputation and professionalism has given us the opportunity to work with residential and commercial clients from Orlando, Tampa, Martin County, Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami and the Caribbean. Our clients know us for our commitment to excellence and our specialization in the sliding glass door repair and window repair and installation services we provide. We hire knowledgeable, friendly technicians who have undergone our specialized training so that all of our clients get the same great service no matter how big or small the project. We take pride in offering home-owners cost-saving alternatives in the form of our excellent repair services. It is not every day a company will tell you that you don't need to spend the big bucks on a new installation of a sliding door when we can repair it so it works like new. It is this kind of customer service that has enabled us to be successful for nearly two decades and has earned us the kind of customer base that recommends us to all their friends and family. Our biggest compliment is when we get a phone call from a friend of a previous client asking us if we can do what we did for their friend. We offer a range of repair and replacement services for sliding doors and windows. From track repair and roller replacement to new door installations and glass replacement. We can address leaks and provide weatherstripping services as well as fixing or replacing door security locks. We provide the best quality parts and impact resistant glass. We can also repair or replace your old window screens and screen doors. Award winning.

12/03/2013

JERRY V.

I have used this company in the past with no problems. However, at this time the lady who answers the phone and responsible for scheduling the repairs has been very nasty and condescendent attitude (almost like they are doing me, the paying customer, a favor). They have rescheduled the delivery of the mirrors several times. I have been waiting close to 3 1/2 weeks for the delivery of the mirrors and today once again they tried to reschedule. The say that the order was too large for their business....I am sorry to say that if 4 standard bathroom mirrors are too large of an order...potential customers should look somewhere else. DONT GIVE YOUR BUSINESS TO THIS COMPANY. VERY EXPENSIVE, FAIL TO DELIVER ON TIME, DISRESPECTFUL TO CUSTOMERS.

Description of Work
Removed 4 mirrors from all baths and took details about 2 windows that needed hardware replacement.

Category glass repair

03/30/2011

Sinthya C.

We needed glass cut for just two kitchen cabinets, 12W x 31L. Not a huge job, even with a template ready, but apparently the one rounded edge was too complicated for all the major home improvement retailers. I googled "glass", "glazer", "glass cutter" etc. After weeding through, I must have called 20 glass places around town. No one would have these two pieces cut on the same day and the prices varied from $35 each piece to a ridiculous $85 a piece. That was just for plain, clear, 1/8" thick glass! I would've waited 2 or 3 days at a reasonable $35 price tag but the normal lead time seemed to be at least 1 week. It wasn't until I found the glass doctors did I feel like I was getting somewhere. They were by far the friendliest over the phone! After being quoted $25 a piece I decided to go with them, figuring I'd have to wait about a week anyway. When I asked "When can I pick them up?", they said "I'll have them in about 20 minutes, you can wait in the lobby if you want them by today". I headed straight over and was attended to right away, greeted by 4 different people, and repeatedly asked if I was being helped. I was really impressed with all the attention especially with how busy they seemed. Trucks pulled in and out with deliveries, the phone and fax machine went off the entire time we were there. True to our phone conversation the panels were ready in 15 minutes while I waited comfortably in the lobby. Overall a quick, painless and even pleasant experience. Thank you Glass Doctors!

Description of Work
Glass cutting for 2 kitchen cabinets. Performed not only same day but in 20 minutes after walking in without an appointment.

Category glass repair

5 Star Auto Glass

With Angi since May 2013

4750 N Dixie Hwy

Oakland Park, FL 33311

Auto, mobile and truck door and side glass, windshield, chip, hatchback repair & replacement.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa